The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm banking on it, but I could use more boyfriend practice and hopping between flings isn't going to do that for me.

All sorts of relationships are 'boyfriend practice,' not just the ones in which you are some lucky someones boyfriend. :)

I am starting to seriously hate where I work. After calling in sick after the 103.3 fever, apparently my manager has her arse in her hand about it and is going to want to talk about it on weds.

Next time go to work.

Then lick random surfaces in her workspace.

even pressing the metallic impression of your touch against my skin, my body is grieving for your presence.

I'm banking on it, but I could use more boyfriend practice and hopping between flings isn't going to do that for me.

my last one night stand turned into a 26 year relationship. fling away. you never ever know where you will end up ;)

The biggest snob on the Michael Jackson board I read obviously has an encyclopedic knowledge of MJ. I have no problem with that.

Now he's claiming he's the authority on deafness, too.

Oh hell no.

Ohhh! I LIKE you! You are an absolute genius and that is so worth remembering for pissy bosses...
:D

A genius makes sure that it appears as if you're innocently searching for something that rolled under the boss's desk while doing it.

You just never know where there might be a security camera.

:D I needed that

If she brownbags her lunch, there are also myriad possibilities.

Well, I've found out why she's being quick about it - detectoring reveals she's here until the end of November, at which point she goes back to the States to finish her degree. Hence, the chances of this being anything substantial are not high. I question how good I'd even be at a long-distance thing, what with my terminal lack of patience. Disappointing, but liveable.

Life, especially with women in it cannot be predicted. Deal with situations as they come, and some weird plot you would have never thought of before will unravel.

Who knew that condoms could be such entertainment when not actually on a penis!

It's a good thing the bar staff are use to the kinky leather types, otherwise we'd probably have been booted.
:D

Hey chicka! How goes it?
Hi chy! :rose:

I am doing fine thank you. Up and down sometimes, but guess we all are every now and then. Slowly growing up hehe. I am at 24th week of pregnancy now and gained just 3,5 kg (7,7 lb) up so far, which is not that bad I think. I will have 3th girl! hehe. I am happy about it tho. Me and A., we both wanted a girl, so I am happy. :)

He's moving over here 7th February 2011, got the ticket booked already. My labor due date is 15th Feb, so hopefuly he will be here when it happens. Can't imagine I would give birth and he was still in the UK! :eek: I am such a coward when it comes to the labor lol. :eek:

What can I say, I cannot wait have them both in my arms! Him and our wee daughter. :)

I think I'm going to have to ask for a Hitachi for a christmas present, it's a wee bit out of my budget. :(

I am doing fine thank you. Up and down sometimes, but guess we all are every now and then. Slowly growing up hehe. I am at 24th week of pregnancy now and gained just 3,5 kg (7,7 lb) up so far, which is not that bad I think. I will have 3th girl! hehe. I am happy about it tho. Me and A., we both wanted a girl, so I am happy. :)

He's moving over here 7th February 2011, got the ticket booked already. My labor due date is 15th Feb, so hopefuly he will be here when it happens. Can't imagine I would give birth and he was still in the UK! :eek: I am such a coward when it comes to the labor lol. :eek:

What can I say, I cannot wait have them both in my arms! Him and our wee daughter. :)

That's awesome! It's so good to hear that things are working themselves out for you. And I hope your little girl doesn't get impatient or decide to race her papa. It'd be good for both of you to have him there when she arrives.

Keep us up to date, yeah?

That's awesome! It's so good to hear that things are working themselves out for you. And I hope your little girl doesn't get impatient or decide to race her papa. It'd be good for both of you to have him there when she arrives.

Keep us up to date, yeah?
Thank you and yes I will. :)

I am so happy for you. That is awesome that the next time he comes for a visit he is staying for good. What a wonderful complete family you all will be.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

:)

You know that you're officially not young any more when you go out to a bar, don't drink, and still wake up with a hangover and residual heartburn from the food.
:(

So glad to see you posting! It's wonderful that you'll soon be together. Don't stay away so long this time. ;)

You know that you're officially not young any more when you go out to a bar, don't drink, and still wake up with a hangover and residual heartburn from the food.
:(

I feel your pain. I've had what felt like hangovers from lack of sleep before. It's definitely not a good feeling.

I feel your pain. I've had what felt like hangovers from lack of sleep before. It's definitely not a good feeling.

Yeah. This sucks. And being not young any more is going to seriously cut into my play time. And not just kinky play time.

Damned adulthood, anyhow.

My sense of smell is fucking awful, so I'm always quite paranoid that I stink of body odour or my breath smells bad and so on. Anybody know any ways I can get around basically missing a sense and make sure I smell presentable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back