Nationalities of terrorists striking America

It's about a procedural review in the wake of the preceding policies of the past administration...

Different policies that weren't as ignorant and obviously playing to an ignorant base--as is obvious from the result of the roll out that the Homeland Security secretary has admitted to Congress was a fiasco.
 
Different policies that weren't as ignorant and obviously playing to an ignorant base--as is obvious from the result of the roll out that the Homeland Security secretary has admitted to Congress was a fiasco.

Well, on day one, Obama promised that he would close Gitmo. Was that a resounding success, or a bad rollout?

:rolleyes:

And still, y'all are doing everything to do to make sure our elected President and his administration be denied the tools he is asking for, so that you can claim that he cannot run the government...
 
Poor Trump. :(

You need to go back to where you came from because white Canadians, unlike white Americans, kill Muslims, with guns, dangerous assault weapons...*

Take Pierre with you.




* Maybe if you had more freedom to own them and knew when to use them and when not to.
 
And still, y'all are doing everything to do to make sure our elected President and his administration be denied the tools he is asking for, so that you can claim that he cannot run the government...

That's terrible, I'm glad you R's would never do such a thing;)!

Woof!
 
Back
Top