About Voting

Uh-oh we're discussing issues with how lit runs....you know what that means!

It's time for a kitty pic!

attachment.php


That should fix it.
 

Attachments

  • Tech-Support-Kitteh.jpg
    Tech-Support-Kitteh.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 23
Just tried in Chrome, IE, and Firefox with the same zilch results.

Works fine in all three if you search for members. Add the criteria of authors with submissions, and nothing shows up for any name I tried.

EDIT: And Opera. Same results.

I think anyone who gets results is doing it with the drop down set on all members. The author search query is obviously broken.
 
Last edited:
Somebody bring the goddamn list. We've got another thing to fix. :D

What do you mean? I reported it last year among the functions here that don't function right, and Laurel retorted that everything worked just fine and that I was a troll. This isn't a new problem in any sense of the word (except maybe in terms of Laurel's definition of "soon"). :rolleyes:
 
Should use the proper spelling, RoyceConnors and that brings it up. ;)

Actually, the Lit search engine isn't as versatile as the google one.

You need to put exact keywords to find something. Maybe, LC had done it in small characters instead of the capital 'R' and 'C' in your name.
 
Interesting, search worked fine for me on mine and I have IE. I come up more on Bing, than I do on Google if I do a search.
 
Interesting, search worked fine for me on mine and I have IE. I come up more on Bing, than I do on Google if I do a search.

Did you have the "Authors With Submissions" drop-down selected?

Plain member search works fine. It's that specific query ( which is automatically selected when you use the search box on the Author's Hub ) that is broken.
 
Did you have the "Authors With Submissions" drop-down selected?

Plain member search works fine. It's that specific query ( which is automatically selected when you use the search box on the Author's Hub ) that is broken.

Nope, just used Member Search and typed my name the way I spell it and it came up fine. No probs or issues at all.
 
Nope, just used Member Search and typed my name the way I spell it and it came up fine. No probs or issues at all.

But we're talking about the Author Search button, not the Member Search button. They are two different buttons on the Story page.
 
I tried the Author search button and I didn't find myself, lmao. No idea why not, maybe it's a defunct feature that never worked quite right.

First time I used that feature.
 
It worked for me for years up until about a year and a half ago. I switched to the Member Search then.
 
Back
Top