It started with a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean curves.

attachment.php

Icy, that pic is really heating me up!:D

Clean curves.

attachment.php

The universe is curved, and your curves, clean or otherwise, represent a model of why existence is so pleasurable. As Einstein discovered, where E stands for erotic energy, E = ICY squared.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!! I love it :)

Well thank you.☺️

Icy, that pic is really heating me up!:D

Must be the hot water. 😉

I'd think a second party taste test is needed to verify your claim. I be totally unbiased. :rolleyes:

Lol. Make sure the soap ha rinsed off first.

The universe is curved, and your curves, clean or otherwise, represent a model of why existence is so pleasurable. As Einstein discovered, where E stands for erotic energy, E = ICY squared.:heart:

Lol. Nice reasoning. 😊

The curves may be clean, but there is nothing clean about my thoughts. Luscious nipples Icy. xo

Well at least something is clean. 😉

Alluring curves! ;)

Thank you,

Soaping Up.

attachment.php

You definitely have the hottest piece of ass on whole lit, Icy. I just can't stop staring at that beautiful ass crack, the curves it makes and those luscious ample cheeks and how they end up to your full voluptuous thighs. the reflection of light on your skin is as perfect as always...
and the lines... those fucking beautiful lines... you always have a lot of the in every shot :kiss::rose::heart:
I love them so much :kiss::heart::rose:

Attachments

• IMG_9555.jpg
    IMG_9555.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 0
Soaping Up.

attachment.php

Now this one is easily the best pic you've posted of your beautiful bottom. You have been shy about this part of your body before, but wet, curvy, soft, inviting--what's not to love.:heart:

Soaping Up.

attachment.php

How lucky we are! Your gorgeous butt and a beautiful breast in the same pic!:heart: I think you may need some help in the shower, though. I need to stand behind you, reach around and hold your breasts to make sure they've been properly washed. Gentle kisses on your neck, and ear will be used to taste for the proper degree of cleanliness. Turn your head a bit and I'll do the same for that beautiful mouth! One hand will have to (have to) reach down and check that your clit has received the proper attention as well. Of course, during all of this, my cock is going to be pressing between your soapy butt cheeks. You never know what might happen there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back