The Forgotten Island (Closed)

He smiled gently, though he nodded softly to her.

" You are, your pleasure is delicious, a wine I have not tasted in a very long time."

He didn't really make mention that she hadn't 'filled him', he was still hungry but his desires for the moment knew instinctively that she needed a break so he relaxed.

" We will go on many adventures my dear Izzy, and don't worry, I have much more to explore with you."

He mused, though he kissed her deeply back, he nodded to her and shifting his hips back his softened cock left her depths as he magicked a soft cloth as well as some soap, and taking his time he began to wash her, not shying away from any part of her, though he made sure she remained where she was, he not letting her lift a finger in his tending of her!
 
She almost cried at his sweet words and mewed as he began to wash her. Every wipe and motion cleaning away the sweat and cum and other reminiscence of her first time.

"how does pleasure taste?" she questioned curious to his feeding. She wanted to know everything there was to know about him. "If there's anything you need i give you permission now. I never wish to deny you anything. I want to be the source of your pleasure for the rest of my life."

Izzys knowledge on intimacy was minimal at best. So all she would know was what he taught her. There wasn't anything she wouldn't try to make him happy.
 
Ulnir had learned quite a bit within the millennia of solitude that he had gone through... being so starved for pleasure and yet unable to get what he needed to strengthen caused him to have become bitter and cold. Yet Izzy had warmed his heart, and her pleasures and passions filled him with the stirrings of power.

As she asked about pleasure though he smiled faintly as he considered the question.

" Your pleasure comes to me as you release it... I can't really explain what it tastes like, because there is no real comparison in human food in the proverbial sense."

He smiled as she gave him permission to do with her what he would, though he moved her up to sit on the side of the springs he used the cloth on her legs and was VERY tender with her pussy, cleaning it, though he considered her offer to be his source of pleasure he looked to her and nodded.

" I will need to bring you to a few places then... if you are to be my only source of pleasure we will need to strengthen you, I don't want to worry about you not being able to handle it."

He was serious about that, she WAS mortal after all, but the fact he was willing to limit himself to only her... well that said much more about his devotion to her than anything else!
 
"I will go anywhere with you"

she declared never wishing to leave his side.

"You are my life, from the first time you cracked a smile you had my heart" she advised knowing there was so much more to this demon she loved and couldn't wait to find out about.

"Whatever it takes" she declared. Not knowing what it meant but instead offering her full trust to her lover.

Izzy was completely devoted to doing whatever it took to ensure they worked.
 
He nodded to her as she said that, though even as she declared that he nodded to her.

" You were so energetic... you kept poking me to go on adventures, it was impossible not to humor you."

He smiled, and even as she declared that he nodded to her as he slid his hands over her smooth thighs, though with a glint in his eyes he added.

" I think it's time for a new lesson."

He purred though turning his head he leaned in and kissed her thigh, kissing and nibbling along her skin he soon was introducing her to the art of being eaten out, his tongue doing delightfully decadent things to her before he slipped his tongue inside her, showing her all sorts of new sensations to enjoy!
 
"OH MY" she declared as he lifted her legs around his neck. She hung on to the side of the springs and let out a low growl and moan as his tongue tease taunted and massaged the inside of her pussy. "oh my oh my oh my" was all she could get out between moans and gasps.

Her tender pussy was being soothed and pleased by his tongue and mouth. Soon he had her gasping for breath as her nipples stood tall. Her heels dug into his shoulders as her hips involuntarily began to buck causing her to rub her clit against his nose.
 
Ulnir grinned at her declaration, and even as she leaned back to hang onto the side of the springs, he took it 'easy' on her so to speak, his tongue sweeping over and then into her, and even as she was gasping for breath he grinned as she rocked her hips and bumped her own clit onto his nose.

Yet every time he was about to bring her up to that orgasmic edge he would back off, making sure to keep her going longer and longer, her pleasure only getting stronger and stronger though sliding his hands beneath her firm ass she could feel him helping to hold her up as he feasted on her.

He kept her like that until she'd beg for release, not from his grasp or ministrations, but a release into orgasmic bliss beneath the sky above.
 
Izzy was beside herself, gasping and bucking moaning and then he'd back away right when she was about to scream from a delicious orgasm. Grinding, moaning, and wishing weren't enough. He wanted words she figured out.

"Please" she begged with her hoarse voice. "Please let me explode" Torture, blissful torture is what he offered her. And she enjoyed every moment of it

Every nerve in her body was on standby. Every lick flick or hot breath had her twitching and jumping ready oh so ready to explode as soon as he let her.
 
Ulnir grinned to himself as she reacted beautifully, her moans, gasps and soft wishes music to his ears, and yet he wasn't 'letting up on her' until he heard her lovely little cries for mercy.

Even as she begged him though he slid his oh so talented tongue from her depths and tantalizingly flicking her hard clit he looked to her.

" Oh? I don't know... torturing you with pleasure is oh so much fun."

He purred with a smile, and yet even his hot breath tortured her senses as he didn't actually make her wait, instead as her legs quivered over his shoulders with need and desire Ulnir dove back into her core, his lips sealing around her clit, his tongue lashing the hard nub, swirling and pleasuring it to shove her unceremoniously over the edge into an even more explosive orgasmic ride!
 
Over the edge and to the moon she went. Her body shaking and trembling with the utmost joy she'd ever known. Showering his face with her juices as she came and sprayed in rhythmic spurts of bliss.

Her voice carried to the top of the trees causing birds to be startled and flee. Her entire body felt like jelly as she barely hung on to the edge of the hot springs. Yet never in her life had she known such happiness and ecstasy. Not until she came to him. Not until he filled her heart with love and joy, and tempted her body with such delicious adventures.

"that was insanely frustrating and rewarding, but i beg of you my love let me rest or i fear i will pass out from such joy and delight."
 
Ulnir knew it would push her over into that blissful climax of orgasmic bliss, and as she came so powerfully and with such intensity, Ulnir's strong hands helped to hold her up, though as the waves of pleasure began to recede her demonic lover helped by gently kissing up her belly chest and neck, though as she admitted the delightful torture of it, he nodded as she begged him of that.

" I will let you rest my love..."

He licked his lips though and smiled more to himself than to her as he moved and boldly kissed her as well.

" You taste delicious, I will certainly enjoy tormenting you other times."

He promised as he helped to slide her back into the water, holding her to him, letting her rest her head onto his chest as he sighed happily. He would never outwardly admit it, but he was secretly thankful to the goddess Aurora. After all, had she not cursed him, he would never have met or fallen so madly in love with Izzy!
 
Izzy was delighted for the reprieve. Though she never knew that love making as she called it, could be anywhere near this intense. She was grateful that she had been washed up on his island.

"My love thank you for the most romantic betrothal. No one I've ever known has been swept away as you did me today. Even though i'm sure you knew I would say yes. I mean after all how could I not. You indulge me, spoil me, and woo me at every turn. Even when you're not trying, you manage to make me smile and more in love with you by the second."

After returning his kiss she settled in his arms and enjoyed their little paradise. Her mind was calm and blissful and her body relaxed and exhausted.
 
Ulnir smiled as he felt how happy she was over how this day had gone, though even as she thanked him he nodded to her softly.

" Well, I knew you loved the caves for the colors, just as I knew that you would say yes. You've been smiling in your shy happy way for the last week, and getting more and more nervous the last few days."

He looked to her though and simply enjoyed holding her, the hot springs soothing her exhausted body as well as Ulnir added gently.

" Don't worry either... you are VERY cute when you're nervous Izzy."

He purred it, though the warmth of the sun was very delightful, after a while he looked to her and placed another gentle kiss onto her forehead.

" I think it's time for our nap, don't you?"

They had their routine, and even with him being free he wanted her to know he wasn't just jumping up and going off leaving her alone, and besides, she had said that she needed to rest so it would be better to do so in their big soft comfortable bed than here.
 
She blushed when he told her she looked cute when she was nervous.

"MMM Our nap, that sounds delicious." she exclaimed with a yawn.

"We'll never have to sleep apart again. Well with the exception of the night before we're wed. Though I already feel we are. For you are my King, and I am your Queen as it has been for some time."

Izzy let him carry her naked self back to the manor so they could nap together. Their routine was familiar and she adored her cuddle time with him.
 
Ulnir smiled to her little blush, it colored her face nicely and made his own heart flutter with delight at making such a thing happen, though as she agreed to the nap, he nodded as he scooped her up.

" That is very true, though there is a ritual of binding that we should go through eventually, we can discuss that later."

He carried her the entire way, telling her about different things he remembered from the world and wondering whether any of it was the same, though as they returned to the manor he did let her down into the bed and climbed into it with her, settling down comfortably.

" There, I've been wanting to hold you nakedly since the second day, and only because the first day I was sure you were going to run from this place."

He admitted gently, though he had one arm supporting her, his fingers stroking through her hair softly as they relaxed together.
 
"There is something to be said for not having to wear clothes. At least while we're on our island we don't have to. The rest of the world had progressed a bit since your time. Now houses are made from bricks and mortar instead of mud and clay. Though a woman's mind is still a great secret for we aren't meant to think or have adventures just breed and do what we're told." she let out a laugh.

"There are now buildings that reach for the sky, and instead of gods as it once was there is now just one. Though not all believe that."

"Great wars have been fought over this god, trying to lay claim to places that aren't theirs."

She nuzzled against his body and closed her eyes listening to his heartbeat.
 
Ulnir grinned as she said that about not wearing clothes, though he nodded to her as well.

" I agree, if I had it my way I wouldn't wear clothes ever."

He mused, though as she explained some of the changes to the world, he smirked at her little laugh in regards to women being for breeding and nothing more. He had already shown her before ever laying with her that he didn't consider her as such, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to ravish her in many different ways!

" They are fools to believe in only one god... but then again if magics and demons aren't being brought onto the mortal plane as they were before men seem to be much more content to live in ignorance."

He was curious about these brick and mortar buildings that reached for the skies, though as she nuzzled into his chest and listened to his heart beat he smoothed his hands over her back, one traveling over her hip and thighs just letting her feel wanted and desired not simply for sex but for companionship.

He wanted to do more to her, but she was a human, and truthfully she did need some rest before he did anymore to her. Ulnir understood that, so he let her drift into unconsciousness slowly but peacefully.
 
Izzy had the best nap she'd ever had. When she awoke her stomach growled at her as she slept through their normal dinner time.

"I need to eat something my dear" she said with a yawn.

If she hadn't been in such good shape she wouldn't have been able to get out of bed after the marathon her and Ulnir had. As it was she was a bit sore everywhere.

"I feel like I've been running all day" she said with a giggle.

There was something to be said for the feeling of being freshly fucked.
Reaching over to him she gave him a deep kiss. "Good evening my love, I hope you got some good rest."
 
Ulnir smiled as she slept so soundly, and the truth of the matter was after a small while he did as well. He certainly didn't sleep as long as she had, so when she woke he was gently petting her hair, letting her rest.

" Oh I know, and we will go get food soon."

He smiled as she said that about being sore he nodded to her and smiled slightly.

" Here... I will share something with you."

He reached down and taking her hand he lifted it up to place against the bejeweled emblem on his chest. Focusing a bit she'd feel a warm sensation gently wash through her, it taking a few minutes but when he was done the soreness was completely gone, leaving only the delectable sensations and memories of their little marathon.

" I did rest well, though truth be told I could remain wherever we are as long as I am holding you."

He assured with a soft smile, though the manor still held it's magic, so on the bedroom table a large platter of food appeared, a spread of meats, cheeses, fruits and breads, everything one could ask for in regards to dinner and filling one's belly.
 
"oh that feels so much better, thank you my love" Izzy declared after he healed her.

The amount of food was enormous as was her appetite. Her palette was in heaven, and she was beside herself with happiness in her new role as Ulnirs fiance. Their romance had been a whirlwind. She had never thought she would be one of those women who fell in love.

Once full she collapsed back on the bed rubbing her full belly. "I think I ate too much. Shall we go for our walk in the garden, then to the hot springs?"
 
Ulnir nodded to her and smiled.

" Well truth be told I did push you a bit hard for your first time, but I have to admit seeing you orgasm on me or my tongue was delightful to watch."

He moved the table right beside the bed before he sat her in his lap, he feeding her whatever she liked, ensuring that she ate everything that she wanted. As she collapsed back into him on the bed though he chuckled.

" Oh I don't think so, even with the healing your body will need the sustenance to maintain it's strength my love."

He nodded to her about going for a walk though, he'd go wherever she wanted with her. Helping her up though he smiled ever so slightly.

" Would you like me to magic you a dress?"

The twinkle in his eye told her that he had something mischievous in mind, but whether she wanted to play along was completely up to her.
 
Izzy gave him a smirk knowing that he must be up to something. But what could he possibly be up to in the making of a dress?

"I always love your dress' my love. But i'm okay wearing nothing or one of the ones you've already made me."

There was a slight look of disappointment she thought she saw so she said.

"Though if you insist I shall not deny you"
 
Ulnir's smile didn't fade as she gave him that little smirk, and even as she said that she was comfortable with wearing something he had already made for her or nothing at all of course he was a BIT dissapointed which did show in his eyes.

As she added that though he perked back up though and grinned happily.

" Good, because I AM going to insist."

He purred though he added quickly before she could change her mind.

" Now, you know the rules my Queen, close your eyes."

He of course waited until she did, and even as he focused the light almost transparent green fabric appeared and wrapped around her, the top held up by a thin comfortable wrap which went around her bust and was held up by nothing but magic, forming into a dress that showed her off just as much as hid her.

The fabric was so light and yet soft that it rubbed her sensually, though when he was done he grinned.

" All right, you can look."

He announced, quite pleased with the result!
 
Izzy opened her eyes to see the beautiful sheer cloth wrapped around her in a make shift dress. Her lover was indeed creative, and had exquisite taste.

"Oh I love it my dear." she exclaimed with excitement as a light blush traveled to her cheeks. "You do spoil me." Getting up on her toes and placing her hands on his broad shoulders she kissed him passionately upon his lips.

When the kiss broke she would take his hand and walk with him down to the garden. As they walked into the garden the flowers seemed to glow even more brilliantly then before. Their smell was intoxicating and seemed to stir her passions.

"So tell me of the bonding ritual"
 
Back
Top