Just Saying Hello

Joined
Jul 29, 2017
Posts
8
Hi. I'm new to this so please be nice:) I'm Rachel, 29 years old and bi. I have a bf right now but I don't think it will last much longer, which isn't a bad thing ;) I'm just looking to meet people electronically. I have probably had less sex with other people than most girls my age but I have a very good imagination. I'd love to meet you if you want to say hello. I won't bite hard ;)
 
Hi rachel welcome to lit hope you have a nice time here and meet some awesome people :)
 
Hi Rachael, welcome to the site. I would love to chat with you and get to know you more. I hope you find something you need here.
 
Hi Rachel
Hope you enjoy yourself here, we're a friendly bunch (i think?) :)
send me a PM if you'd like to chat!
xo
 
Rachel you may not bite but I do. Lol. Lots to meet here. Welcome to lit. You chat will all you want too. Have fun.
 
Welcome! Glad you're here :)

Would love to send a PM, but it doesn't appear you've turned them on yet!
 
hi

Hello Rachel,

Nice to meet you.

Sorry to hear about you situation, but hopefully it all works out for the best for you.

Would love to get to know you better.

Harry
 
Welcome Rachel. Welcome to Lit. I would love to chat with you sometime.
 
Back
Top