Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eek! I guess I was a bit tipsy writing that. Though, there are some haunted houses extreme enough that they may well be called hunted houses. :rolleyes:

A bit tipsy! What is going on in that Naked Party Lounge thread? Sheesh, I was just about to go there but now I hear movement in the house. Since the clocks went back, they are all getting up early and coming saying: "I had a nightmare. I want hot chocolate. I want hugs. I want something for breakfast so laden with sugar I will fly, that I finished off yesterday so there is none left."

I better make pancakes. In here of all places! :rolleyes:

:heart:

Now I want pancakes but it's too early and I'm not supposed to have pancakes. :eek: :rolleyes:

If she makes a nice, dietary, one, will you split it with me ?
I'm not supposed to have them either.

Sounds like a deal to me. :)

Of course, after that double handful of pills the quack has me on, I can only eat a half of one. :rolleyes:

Now I want pancakes but it's too early and I'm not supposed to have pancakes. :eek: :rolleyes:

Dammit, not I want pancakes too, but I already ate breakfast today (I don't eat pancakes after breakfast so don't even suggest it). I probably won't have any until I am in Vegas next week...

Dammit, not I want pancakes too, but I already ate breakfast today (I don't eat pancakes after breakfast so don't even suggest it). I probably won't have any until I am in Vegas next week...

I actually had some leftover batter mix in the cabinet so i made me a couple. With Guava sirup it shouldn't hurt me too much. :eek:

Not to mention a sausage patty.

And then pancakes came up somewhere else in my internet browsing this morning...

__

I am always surprised when someone likes my Oil Can story. The whole thing was just a goof that came out of talking to myself while stopped at a traffic light when driving into work one morning a few years ago :D

So far, I have managed to avoid a daily handful of pills.
Long may that continue. . .

I wish I could, but my daily handful isn't controlling my Type II diabetes as well as it should.

Part of the problem is that the medical guidance for levels that are acceptable has been revised downwards. I meet last year's levels, but not those for 2013. If I don't reach the latest criteria I am in danger of permanent damage.

But - even the best doctors can't stop me dying sometime. :D

Oh dear, guys, sorry. I went off to do stuff and now I have moved on to pizza. Piglet has a friendly vegetarian piglet round for a play day and pizzas are good cuz everyone can choose their own toppings.

I will check out a recipe for a dietary pancake and make it asap.
:rose:

attachment.php

Attachments

• pizza.jpg
    pizza.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 8
*turns back corner of quilt while making sure not to let plate of chips fall all over the covers* ;)

*snuggles in sheets without spilling a drop of tea.* Amazing what a electric blanket will do. Say, those chips smell good. ;)

A UPS delivery on a day I'll be gone again. Don't they know I'm eager to see which freebie they're bringing? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back