Steph's back!!

Rolling you back on top sexy Ms. Country where I like you best! :devil::heart::kiss:

Damn, looks like I missed something last night!:(;)

god damn where it is !! it was never posted lol

Um...Yes it was. I'm the one that posted it. I told Steph that I posted it and she said leave it up for 5 minutes and take it down. I have to respect the wishes of such a hot ass woman! It looked fucking delicious too! :devil:

Um...Yes it was. I'm the one that posted it. I told Steph that I posted it and she said leave it up for 5 minutes and take it down. I have to respect the wishes of such a hot ass woman! It looked fucking delicious too! :devil:

Son...of a bitch! Missed it!:mad:

only said it as didnt see edit on the post lol and good for respecting :) however gutting lol

I need to stay up all night sometime soon seems like your having so much during my sleep time.......damn time zones ;) Have a great Saturday lovely Steph :cattail:

mmmmhmmmm! i sure am!! :devil::kiss::devil:
my day was very busy from the time my feet hit the floor until now....i am finally in bed and able to catch up on what i missed today :kiss: hope your day is wonderful (whichever day it is since you are on a way different time zone)
:kiss:

Good morning Steph!

Awww, that's too bad...It was an amazing picture :devil:
:kiss::heart:

good morning mike.....i have to say....snooze...ya lose.lol

Rolling you back on top sexy Ms. Country where I like you best! :devil::heart:

Damn, looks like I missed something last night!:(;)

thanks for the bump sweetie.....i was swamped today.....no room for any play time today :rolleyes:

did you get a turkey?:kiss:

god damn where it is !! it was never posted lol

it was posted....for 5 minutes only:kiss:

mmmmhmmmm! i sure am!! :devil::kiss::devil:
my day was very busy from the time my feet hit the floor until now....i am finally in bed and able to catch up on what i missed today :kiss: hope your day is wonderful (whichever day it is since you are on a way different time zone)
:kiss:

It is a wet miserable day here....still here waiting by the fire for you to come by and cuddle up ;)

Hope today is not too busy for you and you get some funtime xxx

It is a wet miserable day here....still here waiting by the fire for you to come by and cuddle up ;)

Hope today is not too busy for you and you get some funtime xxx

I'll be right over! I love to cuddle on rainy days.....I love to cuddle any day!:kiss:

I like the heat ;)

Behind you sounds like a perfectly good position to be in :devil: xx

I dunno... I'm second guessing myself now... I'm a back and ass girl... And I don't think I would mind staring at yours for a bit. :devil: of course, this also explains why I Steph has won my interest... Damn what a fine ass she has. I kinda want to lick it. :p

I dunno... I'm second guessing myself now... I'm a back and ass girl... And I don't think I would mind staring at yours for a bit. :devil: of course, this also explains why I Steph has won my interest... Damn what a fine ass she has. I kinda want to lick it. :p

Lick away sweetness!:devil:make me squirm!:kiss:

Just the kinda heat I like mmmm xxx

Mmmhmmm! Get all hot a sweaty so we can shower together!:kiss:

Steph sammich! I'll take a bite of that!

With some Nikki juices on the side! Yummy!:kiss:

Back