Beelou..Just Another BBW

Big track meet tomorrow. Will be out cheering on the team all day. I hope wearing sunglasses and a hat to help from burning.

Big track meet tomorrow. Will be out cheering on the team all day. I hope wearing sunglasses and a hat to help from burning.

Hope that the team does good...Yes I hope that helps you..Put some sunscreen on too!

I like the tan/burn on the arms, just don't like my head burnt.

There are around 15 schools competing so it should be a fun day. Not the normal cake walk they are use too

I like the tan/burn on the arms, just don't like my head burnt.

There are around 15 schools competing so it should be a fun day. Not the normal cake walk they are use too

Oh got ya..don't blame you for that!!!

Oh wow it will be a big meet sounds like.I hope that the team does great and finishes good

Yes officer! :D

Good afternoon Eric..Day was so so..hope your day has been good...

*blush* thank you so much sweetie!!

thank you! :)

Sexy swxy im waiting on the spread:) both me and my coxk are waiting sexy.

Must bump Bee, cannot help self. Very busy Sat cleaning garage, putting up shelves.

thanks for the bump...always glad to have you bumping me up when I am not around...Was a busy saturday morning for me but have been lazy this evening..waiting to watch the Derby now

thanks for the bump...always glad to have you bumping me up when I am not around...Was a busy saturday morning for me but have been lazy this evening..waiting to watch the Derby now

Good mornin sexy you deserve a bump daily;)

Back