trump's love child?

rae121452

Literotica Guru
on pbs newshour this evening there was a very brief story re: a doorman at trump tower who sold national enquirer a story about an illegitimate child fathered by trump in around 2006. the story was killed after purchase for $30,000. anyone else hear anything about this?

Not possible. A "love child" is the product of love. "Little bastard" is the appropriate term here.

Sex ed question...

Yeah, but can people get pregnant from peeing on each other?

Well, there was that girl that got pregnant by swimming with boys. And there was one a long time ago that claimed an "Angel" came down from heaven and impregnated her.

But The National Enquirer is TOTALLY trustworthy, isn't it?

But The National Enquirer is TOTALLY trustworthy, isn't it?

National Enquirer must be, because aren't they the wing man of our most excellent leader, the Stable Genius?

I've not sampled the national news and nueroses yet this morning so I dunno if the dynastic repercussions are discussed. Is the little bastard in Tromp's line of succession? What does he or she inherit? Do they get Secret Service protection? Bethesda medical care? A gold slave bracelet? Or are they merely among Tromp's many discarded?

There's dirt on everyone. If it's been done, someone will find it. No one is immune to it. No one.

can you imagine the horror?.......your mother is lying on her deathbed and she says, "child, your real father is donald trump." EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK! i may have nightmares tonight.

I'm just glad that whoever they are, they aren't old enough to comprehend contemporary politics.

I'm just glad that whoever they are, they aren't old enough to comprehend contemporary politics.
The little bastard will grow up in a world their absent biological parent, the father who abandoned them, made or unmade. Svetlana Stalin escaped but she was acknowledged. To where can the little bastard turn?

Partial solution: Legalize bigamy so he can marry the mother. Hey, he can marry his old exes again too, and any more he wants. Prisoners can wed.

I think Trump humped Anita Bryant. :)
Jerry Brown had Linda Ronstadt, Natalie Wood, Arianna Huffington, Candice Bergen, and Stevie Nicks. Tromp had pr0n stars / hookers and underage beauty contestants. Tromp is [your term here].

Last edited:
But does the little bastard inherit? Has it been checked for genetic abnormalities?
No idea about this new one. I've read 1 of Trump's youngest boys is considered extremely intelligent. The 1 the 1st Lady has raised herself. And he doesn't do Twitter.

I think Trump humped Anita Bryant. :)
If only you knew how much that post blows my mind.

Jerry Brown had Linda Ronstadt, Natalie Wood, Arianna Huffington, Candice Bergen, and Stevie Nicks. Tromp had pr0n stars / hookers and underage beauty contestants. Tromp is [your term here].
Really? Moonbeam must have had it going on back in the day. I've never agreed w/his politics as a whole, but I suspect he's done some good things.

Trump? Yeah well. That's Trump. Maybe he woke up to that shit. A man's dick doesn't really think about it's future or the consequences of such actions. By the time he's in the "WTF have I done?" guilt mode, it's too late.

In current Anglish, 'they' can be either singular or plural. Let's try plural.

Consider not just one little bastard to inherit the empire, but a whole passel of Tromp-pups romping around in America and Dominica and Moldavia and Prague. All with a blood claim. Their need "to comprehend contemporary politics" is trumped by their lawyers' expertise. They can just sit back and let the cash roll in. If there IS any cash balance after debts are paid.

In current Anglish, 'they' can be either singular or plural. Let's try plural.

Consider not just one little bastard to inherit the empire, but a whole passel of Tromp-pups romping around in America and Dominica and Moldavia and Prague. All with a blood claim. Their need "to comprehend contemporary politics" is trumped by their lawyers' expertise. They can just sit back and let the cash roll in. If there IS any cash balance after debts are paid.
SevereRigidGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

I suppose that's some show I haven't seen about dueling dynasties and murderous princelings, parricide and matricide and fratricide, the usual bloody imperial succession. Been there, done that.

I keep wondering if maybe Trump's housekeeper was an illegal Mexican alien paid little under the table. It would be in keeping with the rest of his hypocrisy on the immigration and employment issues.

I keep wondering if maybe Trump's housekeeper was an illegal Mexican alien paid little under the table. It would be in keeping with the rest of his hypocrisy on the immigration and employment issues.
Doesn't he prefer the Caribbean gals he gets visa waivers for?

Back