The Straight Guys that Fantasize about Cock Club! Part 2

Went to a swing party a few years back. There was a tranny there; I was literally begging to suck her cock; she told me to let her see what I had, I took my cock out and she was deep throating it in a few seconds, while 3 or 4 people watched; it was just a tease however, as I begged to suck her cock, and she just kept shining me on...not really sure why, but it never happened. I went back to the hotel where I was staying, and had a suction cup dildo mounted waist high on the wall. I jerked off, came all over it, and then got on my knees and took it and my cum as far down my throat as I could. Partly it was because I was so pissed off that the tranny wouldn’t let me suck her....like, “oh yeah? Well FUCK YOU!!” Lol!

Went to a swing party a few years back. There was a tranny there; I was literally begging to suck her cock; she told me to let her see what I had, I took my cock out and she was deep throating it in a few seconds, while 3 or 4 people watched; it was just a tease however, as I begged to suck her cock, and she just kept shining me on...not really sure why, but it never happened. I went back to the hotel where I was staying, and had a suction cup dildo mounted waist high on the wall. I jerked off, came all over it, and then got on my knees and took it and my cum as far down my throat as I could. Partly it was because I was so pissed off that the tranny wouldn’t let me suck her....like, “oh yeah? Well FUCK YOU!!” Lol!

It's a shame I wasn't at that party....

Its a good thing that there was not a real cock here when I had that jerk off session.
I used a couple of dildos. I could not decide what I wanted most so I both fucked my ass and sucked cock.
I used the narrow long dildo on my ass. It slipped in so easy and went so deep that I have 11 inches inside in no time. I would have put all 12 in but feared losing it. As it was I could feel the head entering my stomach as I pumped it in and out.
I put the other dildo, a little over 7 inches long and 6 around, on the vanity with the suction cup. I started to lick and suck it as I stroked my cock and worked the ass dildo. I really loved the feelings. I kept sucking it deeper and choking myself. The saliva was everywhere. I thought for a minute that I might pass out as I kept trying to go deeper on it.
My cock was leaking all over and I spread that on the dildo and and sucking and licking it. I was so excited. I finally was almost all the way on it and backed off to cough and choke. I coated the dildo again with pre cum and started down on it again. I kept sliding my mouth further and then felt something different in my throat and it was deeper than ever and my nose was pressed against the balls.I held it there and then retreated and went up and down on it a few times more.
That was the first time I was able to get that dildo all the way into my mouth. I have tried over the years a lot of times. When I was ready to cum, I shot it all over the dildo and slipped it back into my mouth and licked and sucked it clean.
I guess an average, real cock would probably be easy now. I don't know that I will ever try one.

Harv

WOW! This is so hot and it's similar to things I've done and tried as well almost exactly the same. We think alike :) LOVE IT

WOW! This is so hot and it's similar to things I've done and tried as well almost exactly the same. We think alike :) LOVE IT

Same, her. I have swallowed a dildo down to the balls and rode it like a whore. If I ever do get a real cock in my face, I will be ready for it:)

Nothing like the thought of sucking a beautiful cock......except actually sacking one!!!

Attachments

• NBW (2).jpg
    NBW (2).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1
I'm straight and I have no desire to kiss another man and I never look at a man and think "i'd like some of that. But it seems that whenever I get horny and start to stroke my hard cock , all I can think about is how much I want to suck cock and how much I want to be fucked. I don't know how this happened. I used to watch those cock sucking hypno vids a little while ago but I made myself quit before they had an effect on me.

I'm straight and I have no desire to kiss another man and I never look at a man and think "i'd like some of that. But it seems that whenever I get horny and start to stroke my hard cock , all I can think about is how much I want to suck cock and how much I want to be fucked. I don't know how this happened. I used to watch those cock sucking hypno vids a little while ago but I made myself quit before they had an effect on me.
I know exactly how you feel.

Back