Florida.....

MaryanneB

Frail little widow lady.
Joined
Jan 28, 2015
Posts
3,476
I am just hearing that the nightclub in Florida where the shooting took place last night was very popular with the GLBT community. My heart aches for the families, friends and victims of this and also an anger. My anger is based upon the fact that there is so much that this community has to deal with without this.
I don't often light candles but I will for this.
 
Thanks MA. I've yet to catch up on the news, but I heard about it on the GB. If you like reading the witless snickering of old men hating up on gay people then that's the place to go. I wouldn't though
:rose:
 
....Jihadi (Muslim) shooter, make certain you know that. Because the Lame stream media has been working triple hard to ignore that FACT.
 
....Jihadi (Muslim) shooter, make certain you know that. Because the Lame stream media has been working triple hard to ignore that FACT.

Not half as hard as they've been working to ignore this guy: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html You reckon he was Muslim too, Clippy?

We have white Christian Republicans advocating violence against LGBT folk every day of the week, trying to demonize folk who are just taking a piss, I remember you personally squealing when SCOTUS granted marriage equality. White Christian folk murder people in the USA every day of the week. But the moment a maybe-Muslim guy (any actual proof that that was his motivation?) does what white Christians have been salivating over, you want to pin that on all Muslims everywhere? Fuck off and let decent people grieve, and find the balls to challenge lethal homophobia/transphobia in your own back yard before you start bleating about those evil Muslims.
 
Orlando, Florida (CNN)An American-born man who'd pledged allegiance to ISIS gunned down 50 people early Sunday at a gay nightclub in Orlando -- the deadliest mass shooting in the United States and the nation's worst terror attack since 911, authorities said.

The gunman, Omar Mateen, 29, of Fort Pierce, Florida, was interviewed by the FBI in 2013 and 2014 but was not found to be a threat, the FBI said.

Omar Mateen who called 911 shortly before the attack to pledge allegiance to ISIS and mentioned the Boston Marathon bombers, according to a U.S. official.

Orlando police shot and killed Mateen!
 
Witch one should be banned?

The on the Top or the one on the Bottom?

Mini-AR.jpg


Choose Carefully . . .
 
We had a case in Sydney where a guy took hostages, claiming to be from ISIS, but it turned out the guy had no connection to them (even brought the wrong "ISIS" flag and then demanded a replacement after media pointed out the mistake). Assholes looking for attention will say anything that seems likely to get attention, so I'd be cautious about taking such statements at face value.

This guy's parents and ex have described him as non-religious, but violent and extremely homophobic, for what that's worth.
 
Witch one should be banned?

The on the Top or the one on the Bottom?

Mini-AR.jpg


Choose Carefully . . .
Jesus, this is like Brock Turner all over again. You guys can't wait to focus on the perpetrator and squealing about your fucking guns.
Can't you even wait till those families have buried their dead before you start humping the revenge doll? Let the police do their job and quit being such fucking trolls
 
a) This was a horrible massacre.

b) I was hoping that at least this thread would not get hijacked by people who want to start exploiting these deaths in order to preach whatever agenda they support.

c) Please learn how to adjust the size of the images you post because that huge picture made reading this page on my phone really difficult.
 
Back
Top