Cheating Wife

It's weird. I'm not mad or really upset but I am numb. I understand why and I guess I deserve it for my own affair years ago. The thought of her doing it does, without a doubt, excite me.
 
Wondering

Who took the pics - another guy or a girlfriend. Looks like she had a good time. Just wondering what you are going to do now.
 
It is funny how time changes things.

My first marriage ended when I caught my wife cheating. I was much younger and took it personally. I never once thought about her and the why's I just shoved all the blame on her and went ballistic.

Fast forward several years and in my second marriage the same thing happens. This time before I even confronted her I took a deep breath and a few months thinking about what had happened. But this time I tried to look at things from afar.

I wasn't to happy with what I saw. Yes I felt awful. But I also realized that she seemed happier. We suddenly were having times together doing things. She wasn't just blowing me off when I asked her to do some of the things I like to do.

Our sex life had become practically non existant and that didn't change. That was really due to my health conditions and such.

After I got a handle on my feelings I took her out to dinner and brought up the subject. I thought it best to be out away from home so we both would have to at least temper our actions.

It led to a long conversation and that led to more. As we worked through everything we have managed to stay together and be happy. Still an ongoing thing but the anger is not there.

Just saying it worked for us.

Good luck to you
 
I don't know who took the pictures. I don't know anything yet. Not even what I'm going to do or if I'm going to confront her about them. My heads spinning but I'm such a freak I'm actually turned on by it.
 
You are not a freak! You are pretty normal sounding to me. You are a might bewildered but that is normal!
 
I haven't talked to her about it recently because my affair is still a sore subject. She did say, after we reconciled, that she wished she'd taken the opportunity to indulge. Since then however she has remained silent on the subject. She is a private person and when I've asked about her fantasies she is usually pretty generic and not forthcoming with details.

Let me Que you in on a couple of things Grasshopper.

Reconciled or not, when she found out you were fucking around on her it took the safety off of the Get some on the side gun for her! Some ladies would feel that once cheat always cheats and quietly get some dick on the side when they were in the mood.

And they are DAMNED good at cloaking their anger and revenge tendencies while screwing around. And the "Girl" network is likely to even help if needed.

The advice to talk to her about it may or may not be to late. However, if you think you both might enjoy a more risque relationship lifestyle you may not have hell of a lot to lose.

Good Luck!
 
After a night alone, reflecting on my options I am going to hold off confronting her until after the holidays. I don't want to fuck shit up for my kids and risk blowing everything up just weeks before Christmas.

Thankfully I'm traveling for business through Friday and I'll be gone two days next week. Then it'll be Christmas and a week later New Years.

I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I've obviously fantasized about cuckold scenarios but it's a bit different when the reality is staring you in the face. I must admit that I jerked off twice last night thinking about it and looking at the pictures. Like I said, I'm a freak.
 
Sounds like she has it on her mind. Hard to know how much time she is spending thinking about it. Blunt and direct is usually a good strategy. Good luck!! Ride the wave!!


I've seen these photos all over this site. They are not of your wife. Why troll?:(
 
After a night alone, reflecting on my options I am going to hold off confronting her until after the holidays. I don't want to fuck shit up for my kids and risk blowing everything up just weeks before Christmas.

Thankfully I'm traveling for business through Friday and I'll be gone two days next week. Then it'll be Christmas and a week later New Years.

I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I've obviously fantasized about cuckold scenarios but it's a bit different when the reality is staring you in the face. I must admit that I jerked off twice last night thinking about it and looking at the pictures. Like I said, I'm a freak.

The reality can be very exciting. Trust me.
 
Back
Top