Star Wars: Young Jedi, Old Republic [CelestialDragon]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Name:Ri-Nek gato [Aka Keno]
Race:Human

Bio:A Pod Racer on Tatooaine keeping his Brother and him alive on the streets but when he lost his last race his brother was taken as a reward to the hutts and used as a slave now he must get his brother back thats all that has kept him going and he will if he can, showing no fear and complete confidence he wants to prove he is more then a match for any racer and any person out there

Apperance:Blueish Silver eyes, brown hair ,Semi paleish skin,his appearal is usually off white wrappings on his ankles ot his shin over his Off black pants and dark brown loose long sleeve shirt with his black belt on and brown sand boots.

IC: -Ri-Nek sat on the steps of his home looking at his pod he walked over to it and began finishing up any tuneing he could do to it his friends came by and started talkign to him-

"You know Ri-Nek i wonder why have you been raceing this long"

"Well Kali its simple i love it and it helps pay for any needs i may have plus i have to race longer now ot get my brother back i havnt lost since that day mind you"

"Hmmm i know what you mean but how are you gonna get the hutts to gamble him away"

"By beating the Number one Racer in the whole Circut"

"You mean Salbin Kaloite good luck but he is like the Grandmaster of pod raceing like Yoda is the master of the jedi"

"I Remember Hearing that from a previous New Bullitin that they began once again Training Students a couple of years ago after the attack of the school and the Temple Rebuilt i herd it was awful"

-He thought about it as he finished his work under the hot sun and he looked to Kali and his friends-

"Well i got to hand in my entry form for the race i'll see you gyus later"

-he ran inside and put on a cloak in case a storm should kick up liek it did usually once a day on tattoine he grabed his form and went to Guados part store and handed it in as he went to the hottest spot in town the Hutt club where he walked in all sorts of Scum from bounty hunter to low life criminal came in unnoticed grabbign a drink and info while they were at it as Ri-Nek came in for was for something to Drink as he lays back in a booth and the waitress came up to him as he looks to her-

"What can i get you Sir"

"A Malin Pop Miss"

-she nods as she walks off she returned shortly with it as he sips it and watched the activity he couldnt explain it but he knew some thing weird and odd was aroudn he didnt know what but it was there-

-a Man in a Dark cloak had been keeping faithful eyes on this young lad he felt great energy from this boy the Force was strong with this Racer but he wouldnt approach him till he was ordered to in the shadows he waited to make his move and thats exactly what he did-

Name: Andira K'eyei
Race: Human
Bio: Discovered she was Force sensitive at a young age, has spent her entire life in the Jedi Temple. She likes danger and is fiesty, often getting into fights with her Master, but she is very talented and will do anything she can to do what she feels is right.
Appearance: Petite, long blond hair with an apprentice braid, bright baby blue eyes, a soft face and lips. Often wears her Jedi robes in a softer beige than was normal, and they're usually a little dirty from practicing a lot.

Andira sat in the cantina on Tatooine, wondering what the Council was up to this time. She had to sit in the cantina until she was summoned, and frankly, she was getting bored. She played a couple games of sabacc, chatted up with the locals, but her eyes remained guarded. She was wary, this was way out of her comfort zone, but she was excited.

She smoothed her long blond hair back, tucking the braid behind her ear. "What would you like?" the server finally asked her.

"Juma juice, please," she said. The server went off to serve her drink, and she thought she saw her Master out of the corner of her eye.

But there was another feeling through the Force, and she wondered where it could be coming from.

-A Larger alien male walked up.-"What are you doing here Little lady...little mice like you shouldn't walk around a area such as this."-He said and smiled to her. The bar was heavily populated today by the drunk and stupid as The young man Ri-Nek watched as another two aliens walked over to her and he bit his lips moving closer only slightly at a time.-

"I can take care of myself," Andira replied in soft Basic, her eyes clouded with a little anger. "It's not so hard to do out here, when you're alone." She swiveled in her chair and looked up at the aliens. "Besides, I'm not doing anything wrong, just sitting here enjoying a drink. Now bugger off."

-Before she spoke another world the alien went to raise his hands above his head in which Ri-Nek jumped on his back and pulled a pistol on him.-"Easy there Tre po nark wouldn't want you to get messed up before our race tomorrow..." "AHHH RI-NEK you whim get off." "Leave her alone or i will turn you to space ash."-He scoffed a she shot his leg skimming it he screamed in pain as his two flunkies walked out with him Ri-Nek hopping off his back as he approached the table.-"Sorry about that....you ok?"

"Yes, thank you," Andira said with a smile, looking up at him. "Dira," she said, offering her hand. "Some beings, I swear."

-He held her hand and shook it.-"Ri-Nek."-He said as he sat by her once he grabbed his soda.-"So...your not from around here...and who are you?"-The dark force in the bar saw what he needed to leaving the place.-

-He chuckled and examined her nodding.-"Sure...Traveler.."-He said and looked around.-"Do you have a place to stay?"-He asked her.-

Andira shook her head. "I was going to probably stay here," she confessed. Her Master had yet to contact her.

"I wouldn't stay here... if you like i can offer you shelter in my home."-He asked her and looked around seeing another fight start up.-

-He smiled and nods as they got up.-"Then best leave now a storm is picking up."-He said as they left out in the dessert he picked up his hood and they walked.-"So...what brings you out here..."-He asked her as they walked through the city.-

She also put her hood. up. "Just exploring, among the stars," she said softly. "I've always wanted to."

-They got to the house and went inside he found it slightly empty but after he lost him...well. Ri-nek looked up to her .-"So...tell me the truth...your a jedi...aren't you."-she could now sense it he was hiding it but this was the force in the bar...how could he tell though.-"Are you?"

Andira was shocked, but she nodded. "Just a Padawan, really," she mumbled, downcasting her eyes.

"How is the life of the Jedi for you?"-He asked as he began putting a sort of dinner together to at least begin cooking.-

"It's fun, actually," she admitted. "Although, I'm not a very good student. I tend to be a little fiesty, and the Masters really don't like that."

"I see...well......at least your not alone right now."-He said and looked to her eyes-"This is difficult out here with the hutts around."-He said and sighed a bit.-

"It sounds like it," she agreed, looking into his eyes. They were beautiful, she realized and she couldn't tear her own eyes away from his. "I can't ever imagine a place where people are treated as bargaining chips. The Republic doesn't stand for it."

"Yeah....well...because it is out side the district of the order and everything...the hutts do as they like here.........."-He sounded bitter he sighed heavily to calm him self as he put the cover of the dinner he was making on and sat by her.-"So......did you go through the Young-ling school?"

She gave a smile. "I guess you can call it that," she admitted. "The Jedi Academy starts when we're very young, and continues for, well, until we attain the rank of Master. And even then we continue to learn." She looked down. "I'm still very young, it'll be a while before I even start going through the trials."

"I see.....Well....i can offer you a bed tonight...and..your welcome to come see my race tomorrow...i am in the pod Race tomorrow...its a very huge race."

"Really?" Andira said with a small smile. "I'd like that. Is it the Boonta Eve Classic?" she asked.

-He nods and looked.-"Yeah big race.....and with it....the winner asks a favor from the hutts.....along with the prize.....me......well....i am after my brother....the hutts have him"

Back