Lestat's New Companion (Closed for celestialdragon)

Katherine felt the happiness and the amusement coursing through Lestat and she snuggled into him. "I know you're awake," she said softly, kissing his cheek gently.
 
Lestat laughed, before looking at Katherine. "Are you enjoying the new physical changes you are experiencing?" he asked, kissing her cheek in return.
 
"I think you already know the answer to that, mon cheri," Katherine laughed. "I know you've been sneaking peeks into my thoughts."
 
Lestat nodded. "Should I stop?" he asked, wanting to know if she wanted that for herself, or if she was okay with him doing what came naturally to him. He noticed what she said, before smiling, and asking, "parlez-vous français?"
 
Katherine shook her head. "It doesn't really bother me," she said, smiling. She blushed. "Un peu. I took some in high school, but it's not very good."
 
Lestat nodded, before asking. "Would you like to learn? I do know a few languages, after having been around as long as I have," he said, pulling Katherine against him, before kissing her softly.
 
Katherine smiled and kissed Lestat back. "I would," she said, kissing his cheek. "But I think some nutrition is in order."
 
Lestat looked at Katheerine, before shaking his head slightly. "Alrighty, lets get you some food," he said, sliding out of the bed.
 
Katherine got up and stretched replacing her tank top on her body and smiled at him. "Something amusing you, cheri?" she asked softly.
 
Lestat shook his head, before pulling her up and kissing her deeply. "If I had something funny, I'd tell you," he said with a smile, before suddenly disappearing from the house. "Try to move as fast as you can," he said in her mind, letting her know that he actually had telepathy.
 
"Challenge accepted," Katherine laughed out loud, before seeing the open window. She raced towards it and jumped out of it and landed neatly on the grass below, on her feet, before jumping onto the tree and then the roof. She wondered if she had to find Lestat.

"Do I have to find you now, old man?" she asked playfully in her mind.
 
"Old man....Young pup, I'm right next to you," he said, appearing right at Katherine's side. H smiled before grabbing her hand and launching into the air, flying through the sky. He set down in an empty field. "You're faster than you think. Try to keep up," he said, before taking off across the field, crossing it almost immediately.
 
Katherine laughed and began to run after Lestat, getting faster and faster, her hair flying back almost straight as she did so. She could see him, clearly, and she picked up more speed, wanting to see if she could tackle him.
 
Lestat knew what she was trying to do, and decided to let her. He turned around, opening his arms as he stood, waiting for her to hit him. He knew it wouldn't do any damage, and also knew it could be fun for Katherine to see exactly what she could do.
 
Katherine saw him turn and open his arms, and she lowered her shoulder and rammed into him, just underneath his ribs, and collapsed on top of him, giggling and laughing in delight.
 
Lestat smiled and laughed, knowing that it felt like two boulders running into each other. "Feel good to know just how strong you are?" he asked, laughing with Katherine. "If a mortal had done that, they'd have just dislocated their shoulder, and probably killed themselves running that fast," he said, smiling at her.

"What would you like to try next?" he asked, wondering how much he could push her hunger.
 
Lestat thought. "I'm not very sure. You can obviously be out in the sun, and you have normal abilities, but beyond that, I'm not as sure," he said, scratching his cheek. "What would you like to try doing?" he asked, wondering what she thought she could do.
 
"Hmm. . . . ." Katherine thought for a moment before spying the oak tree nearby and she leaped up into it, before climbing it higher, enjoying the breeze and the sun on her face and hair. Seeing Lestat below, she grinned and jumped down ontop of him once more.
 
Lestat grinned up at Katherine. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you liked being on top of me," he said playfully, before spinning over and trapping her underneath him. "Now, try to get out of this," he said, knowing that it would be extremely tough for her to escape him.
 
Katherine laughed and analyzed the grip he was using before slipping her wrists out of his hands, wraps her legs around his waist and flips him over and got back on top. "Like that," she said.
 
Lestat smiled, looking up at Katherine. Without warning he flipped her over again. "You're strong, but unfortunately you won't be as strong as me. There isn't anything wrong with that though," he said, kissing her before standing up.
 
Katherine chuckled and kissed Lestat back before standing. "You sure about that?" she teased playfully.
 
Lestat nodded. "Trust me on that. Unless you want me to show you just how strong I am, don't give me a reason to," he said, before concentrating and finding what he was looking for. He took her hand, pulling her along as he lead her toward the next person for her to use for feeding.
 
Katherine chuckled and then she smelled blood and her instincts went on haywire, and she felt herself lower into a crouch.
 
Back
Top