Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > BDSM Personals

Old 10-25-2016, 08:37 PM   #151
BigSpoon1984
Really Really Experienced

I thought the "reposted above" guy was a nutbar but this has opened by eyes to a whole new level of dickheadedness.

Old 10-25-2016, 09:05 PM   #152
MissBooks
Virgin

nvm we're cool now lol

Old 10-27-2016, 01:15 PM   #153
aliceee
Virgin

I have been talking to Sinpain now four days. These four days have been, well, really enjoyable. He has an amazing voice that is really sexy (like really!). He is really good at what he does. He turns me on more than anyone before. He has been really patient with me (far more patient than others would have been) which I truly appreciate. He makes me feel really nasty. I have nothing bad to say about him.

I hope he and I will continue talking in the future.

Old 11-17-2016, 03:15 PM   #154
cessyful
Really Experienced

Coming back to what could've been

Almost three years ago that I met SIR, it was fun at first and very insightful until... My horrible internet connection interfered. We became frustrated with each other and I ended things on a sour note. Fast forward to this month, I got a message from him after I came back here. I was skeptical and doubted him since I had a strings of bad Dom's leaving me but I was proven wrong. He isn't just doing it because of sex, he made sure that I was secure and he was there for me. The things he taught me three years ago still stuck to me and he made me realize that I don't have to feel guilty of being nasty. I felt that this is the right path of being a sexually liberating person. If there is a chance of continuing this path, then I'm a lucky girl indeed.

Old 11-23-2016, 03:20 AM   #155
MissBooks
Virgin

Sorry for being a bad girl. Thanks for being such a forgiving SIR. k thnx bye.

Old 11-23-2016, 06:56 PM   #156
aliceee
Virgin

I have been taught so much about myself and my nasty side by SIR that I can just think why did I not find him earlier (well that would have been illegal haha). I am really happy to have this opportunity to maybe become his sub in the future.

I would have lot more good to say about SIR but I want to be a good girl and get good grades so I have to continue with my homework... haha

Last edited by aliceee : 12-06-2016 at 05:38 AM.