The Orange tRump shouted

Trump went to Las Vegas to rant and ramble in support of Sen. Dean Heller and other downballot Republicans.

Trump also bitched, pissed, whined, and moaned about a "red wave," "fake news," Brett Kavanaugh, and Jeff Sessions.

Before Trump addressed his sycophants, Jeanine Pirro suggested Dr. Blasey's allegation was the result of hypnosis, and then Trump was jerked off by Hannity in front of a ravenous crowd of bloodthirsty lizard people.

https://www.wonkette.com/09-21-2018



Wayne Allyn Root
@RealWayneRoot
Big day today. I'm opening speaker 4 President of United States. President Trump mega rally at Las Vegas Convention Center to elect Nevada GOP ticket. @realDonaldTrump personally requested Wayne Root as opening speaker to welcome crowd. Thank u Mr. President. See u all tonight!

10:00 AM - Sep 20, 2018
180
126 people are talking about this

Root is a right-wing radio host, Trump–obsessed sycophant, and radical conspiracy theorist who has repeatedly claimed that the 2017 mass shooting in Las Vegas was carried out by ISIS and asserted that DNC staffer Seth Rich was murdered on the orders of high-ranking Democrat officials.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/trump-taps-wayne-allyn-root-to-speak-at-vegas-rally/



Trump has shown a detachment from reality, and of being someone who has shown a severely impaired ability to be empathetic. Trump also has shown a level of cruelty and pleasure in inflicting pain on others. Everything is going in the direction of something very harmful and devastating. It's only a matter of the stress rising to the level where Trump would make such a decision, to start a war or use nuclear weapons. This is a very dangerous situation.


https://www.alternet.org/trump-unab...es-case-presidents-mental-state-getting-worse

Bottom line-TRump has invested everything in a false facade. It does not have much strength, to stand up against the challenges that reality presents. He is fragile. It will not take much to break it down. Once the dam breaks, he will feel the world is ending. Blowing up the world, in a nuclear holocaust will not worry him.


He will feel as if he had already died, so Putin will just need "a puff off breath," or a gentle "finger push," to topple tRump into doing something unforgiveable.
 
Bombs are delivered to Democrats.


Orange tRump shouts about bad and hateful.


Hypocrisy does not bother him.
 
Fake bombs! Fake bombs!

nope.

(Chris) Wray also gave right-wing claims that the devices were “fake” or a “hoax” a firm kick by identifying the pipe bombs using the term “IED,” the same term used for explosive devices in Iraq and Afghanistan. To make it even more clear … he said it clearly.

https://www.dailykos.com

https://www.nytimes.com
 
Orange tRump shouted "globalist."

tRump owes money to banks all over the world. He has struggled to have a hotel branded with his name on it, in every country possible.

His pockets are full of traded favors that benefit himself and his family, from all over the world. He sells condos to international criminals, and hosts international dictators in his DC hotel.

The MAGA hats do not say "Made in America."

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainmen...ght-a-Bunch-of-Trump-Merchandise-12755247.php
 
Orange tRump shouted "Globalist"

Orange tRump shouted "I am a (White) Nationalist."

After the deathly attack on a synogogue leaves mourners attending funerals, threats are made.


Tonight, a vandal scrawled anti-Semitic graffiti in a Brooklyn synagogue and set fires around several other Jewish places of worship. He was arrested Friday, police sources said.


http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...klyn-synagogue-vandalized-20181102-story.html


Orange tRump refuses to take responsibility for his loud, big mouth.


He falsely blames others, for the harm he is causing.


His daughter, grandchildren, and son-in-law now stand in harm's way. But there are many layers of protection for them. They stand close to the highest office in the land. This is not so, for those that have no security details, armoured SUVs, and private aircraft at their disposal.

The police officer, on the beat in his car, and the police station is the best that the lowly poor have.


Why, on this date ?

9:51 PM · Nov 2, 2018


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/02/...lights&contentPlacement=2&pgtype=sectionfront
 
Orange tRump shouted", Rude, terrible person."

Why, yes. Yes, the Orange Entity is a rude, terrible person.
 
Huh. I guess you don’t know about Trump’s Access Hollywood bus speech.

Was that the "grab 'em" video? I saw it. I've heard much cruder comments uttered by the CEO's of multi billion dollar corporations, when out of the public eye.

The things I've heard "regular" people say would make a purveyor of sexual favors blush.

What Trump said was locker room talk. I'm sure none of US would ever make a crude comment in casual conversation.

If you mean something else, missed it.
 
Orange tRump shouts "taxpayer-funded lies"


Yes, Orange tRump is living the high life, on the tax payers dime, as are all his hand-picked White House toadies and boot lickers.

His lies are numerous and shameless.

New day, more lies-

:Laughing until you cry icon x 57

Richard HP
@richardhp
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump

7:02 AM · Nov 15, 2018 · TweetDeck
 
Orange tRump shouted "sleazebag."

Yes, yes tRump is a sleazebag.

(He is no Jimmy Carter, that is for certain.)
 
Orange tRump shouted "fucking idiots."

Yes, Orange tRump and his family are "fucking idiots."

(Excepting his young son, Barron Trump. The poor child has not been given many admirable people to model himself after. Hopefully, his American boarding school has someone that has the sad child's best interests in mind. Who cares who the child's true father is, or whose womb he emerged from.)
.
 
Back
Top