Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early 40's male, 251 area code, interested in almost anything - male or female, for a little no strings fun. I also work in the 504 area code too.
 
For those of you who are looking... try FetLife. You will find many people living close to you who are looking too... many are kinky... but aren't we all... :devil:
 
Is there any body from 307 we don't have a lot of people in this state got to be just one 55 to 70 year young lady in this area that is not happy and would like to talk or message.
thank you
 
732 Area code - S-W-M looking for some type of connection with a female. Feel free to reach out and thanks for reading...
 
415 510 650 408 Bay Area

35 MWM no kids. I like long hard hikes and runs, a good witty conversation and a glass of a fine cocktail. Kinky, creative, open minded, playful and looking for laughter, insight and breathless connection.
 
Just throwing a line and hoping for a bite.

I'm a 31 year old male living in area code 352. I'm just looking for a woman from age 18-45 to meet up with for some sex a few times a month.

My wife only seems interested in having sex once a month, so I just want a person to help me relieve some tension.

I'm totally willing to meet somewhere public to talk in person, and then we'll see where we go from there.
 
303

303 Denver area. 48 yr. married male looking to chat and maybe more later. Just need to start living life to the fullest.
 
goofy observaton and question, but wouldn't it make sense to do this by zipcode, which is 5 digits and therefore searchable instead of area codes which are 3 digits and not searchable? I'm in 703 .
 
goofy observaton and question, but wouldn't it make sense to do this by zipcode, which is 5 digits and therefore searchable instead of area codes which are 3 digits and not searchable? I'm in 703 .

Not searchable? That tells me you are most likely in N Virginia ;)

I'd think for those looking in Virginia, that would be enough to message you. ;)
 
Northern CA

209 or surrounding areas. Married male looking to have some fun with single or married women/couples. Voyeur/exhibition turns me on! PM me!
 
MWF, 41, looking for mutually satisfying sex with a man in the 717 area code or who is within 120 miles of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top