Do men like their nipples played with?

I love my nipples to be sucked just to the point of pain. I like to hold the back of the persons head so I can control when I want it to stop. The sight pain stays with me for a day or two and is a nice reminder.
 
When my nipples are being played with, it feels like there is a direct connection with all my other erotic parts. I love to have them pinched and pulled and twisted and licked and sucked. It's so dirty. It feels so nasty. A man isn't supposed to enjoy his nipples being pleasured. Why do I like it so much? what else might I enjoy?? Hmmm...when my nipples are being played with, all inhibitions are gone. I might just do anything.
 
if i play with mine for a while i can cum from just nipple play alone. no joke, it's like a trigger for me.
 
A man isn't supposed to enjoy his nipples being pleasured. Why do I like it so much?.

Who says Woolmohair? I believe pleasure can be found in all parts of ones body, some areas more so then others for some individuals!
 
Like it

I like mine played with. I would like two women to lick and play with my nipples at the same time.
Or two young twink boys each sucking a nipple while I jerk them off.
 
Love having my nipples sucked and licked. I am convinced I can have an orgasm just from nipple play!
 
Orgasm from nipple play

I have cum from just having my nipples played with as I mentioned before.

For me I found out by accident how sensitive my nipples are and I bet that is true for other men as well. Society in general is more focused on the woman and her erogenous zones than the man. So I never thought about my own body and the possible areas of pleasure.

My present gf likes to play with my nipples while she is on top in the Cowgirl position. It is great because when she is getting close to orgasm I can tell because she starts playing with my nipples. It does not take long and we are both cumming hard together.

ES
 
Absolutely! They are my "Cum now" buttons. If my partner wants me to cum all they have to do is pinch and twist them and I am off!
 
I like it - but often girls don't seem to think of it in the heat of the moment, normally ones who like it themselves...
 
nipples, yes

and the more you get them played with the rougher you like them handled.
 
Yes, I love having mine played with but more especially bitten. my partners taken to biting down while giving me a hand job, increase the pressure in both places until just before I cum the pain on my nipple is almost white hot.
 
.




A study from December 2005 found that, out of 148 men interviewed,
  • 51.7% reported that nipple stimulation caused
    or enhanced their sexual arousal
  • 39% agreed that when sexually aroused such manipulation increased their arousal
  • only 17.1% had asked to have their nipples stimulated


I could not find any documented evidence to confirm whether or not "nipple orgasms" have actually been known to occur, but to be fair I didn't actually read through the paper in close detail, so I may well have missed something...






.
 
my man loves when I pull on his nipples and suck on them and bite them....anytime! he does not like nipple clamps...but I sure do!
 
I have learned that there are quite a few men who DO love this kind of stimulation. (I would also bet many of the men who say otherwise are stuck on the idea of nipples being female bits.)

I delight in having this additional erogenous zone to explore. My guy says having his nipples pinched/nibbled/sucked sends electric currents straight to his cock.

Mmmmm.
 
Actually, I didn't know my nipples where sensitive until I got more into BDSM. I was with a woman who attacked my nipples with her tongue, hands, fingers, silk top, her own very hard nipples, fur gloves, and a few other things.

I was tied naked, spread eagled, face up on the bed so all I could do was moan, and watch. I got to the point that I was so turned on she made me cum just from playing with my nipples. I am muscular so my pecs are fairly big giving
me "breasts". Well just prior to making me cum she grabbed my "breasts" and squeezed like I would a woman's only she did it harder and flicked my nipples with her thumbs. That sent me over the edge and I came.

It was kind of weird cumming that way because I didn't think it was possible and I felt like the creator of this thread, not sure if it was normal. I learned that it is normal and that some guys do like it and some don't. I believe that more of us out there like it than most people realize.

ES

I want to be treated like this.
 
I love having my nipples played with. I wish I could get my wife to play with them. My nipples are the best way to send me over the top.
 
Radio tuning

I think they are like Radio tuning knobs my nipples. Imagine this picture: The woman is on top riding me and after having her own orgasm she is still moving up and down trying to get me to cum inside her. Both of her hands are playing with, squeezing, and twisting my nipples like you would turn a Radio dial, once she gets the right frequency I sing out loudly, rewarding her insides with my full load of cum.


ES
 
Back
Top