My Feet, My Panties and my Brothers (Closed)

With my hands under her butt I pulled the panties off of her ass lifting it from the bed.Then wasting no time I yanked them up toward the ceiling causing her legs to point straight up as the panties went over her thighs, over her calves and finally off of her feet. As her legs fell back down I tossed the panties in her face, "Smell great don't they?"
Within seconds I was back at her pussy eating her for all I was worth. Then I worked on her clit as I slid a couple of fingers in and out, "Such a pretty furry cunt, so tight!Oh my..."
 
I felt Jim's hands begin to pull the panties over my ass cheeks as he lifted my rump from the bed so I lifted my hips to try and help him and cooperaed by poining my feet and legs straight up.
I inhaled deeply the smell of my own pussy when he tossed the panties in my face and could not believe how sexy the smell was.
Within a very short period his pussy kissing and biting had me on the edge. Then my whole body tensed and I came hard and could feel my pussy flow like a river. I roared out, "Jimfuck me now! give me that big cock!"
Just then I looked to the side and saw Tim walk in. I smiled at him and he was already rubbing himself through his clothing. Since he too timid to interrupt I spoke up, "Timmy take off your pants and you may rub yourself through your undies but rub it like it is a pussy since you are a sissy boy."
I turned my attention back to Jim, "Come on Jim ignore him andfuck me hard fuck me like an animal!!!" I thrust my hips up toward him and finally wriggled out of the bra that was wrapped around my wrists.
 
I had gotten almost all the way to class before remembering it was cancelled today so I turned around and walked back home. I closed the door behind me and heard noises from down he hall.
I walked into my sister's room. I bit my tongue at the sight, Icouldn't believe it. I couldn't say anything and I could not leave as it was just too fucking hot. Jill looked over andmy face turend crimson. I couldn't believe my brother was eating her pussy!
Being thesubmissive I am when she ordered me to pull off my pants and rub my cock like a pussy through my panties I quickly obeyed not even thinking of her being my sister. The pants flew off and I decided to toss aside my shirt as well. I saw a chair right beside the bed and sat down spreading my legs. I revealed one her sexy pairs of purple bikini silk panties with lace trim and began franctically rubbing up and down my 8" length through them.. My eyes were fixed on the scene infront of me - my sister's big boobies and my brother's big thick cock not to mention what they were doing. I sat in silence except for the breathing that got heavier with every breath.
 
I could feel my sister's body tense as I worked feverishly on her very sweet tasting pussy. Suddenly she went completely stiff and her honey poured out. I ate all of it I could catch as my face became covered in her goo.
I thought I heard the front door close but I was preoccupied until I heard Jill give Tim the order . After a bit I looked over and saw him in a pair of very sexy girl's panties rubbing himself his bulge clearly visible.
The whole world had turned upside down in less than a day but I was enjoying it this way. When Jill begged me to fuck her I was all too willing to cooperate.
I slid up her body biting each of her nipples on the way up, "You have one second to change your mind my sluttie sister before I fuck you and make you mine!" I proceeded knowing she wasn't going to stop me biting her neck.
I kissed her mouth very hard virtually attacking her, our mouths mashed together. "I am gonna fuck the hell out of you! Ready? You'd betterbe!"
I positioned my cock at her opening and slid it past her outer lips.
 
Here I was with one brother attacking me almost like a whore and the other being a sissy boy rubbing his cock through one of my favorite pair of panties - I was on sensory overload!
I tossed sissy Timmy the panties that Jim had removed.
I returned Jim's kisses with a raw passion. When he didn't thrust into me fast enough for my liking I thrust up to try and capture his member and I couldn't stop myself pulling free of the bra. I immediately cupped his firm ass and pulled him hard into me. I could feel the strength in his body,"Come on bastard fuck me like a whore; fuck your big sister. Make my fat ass yours shithead!"
As I talked visions of him doing the same stuff to my ass as he was doing to my pussy flashed through my mind. With one hand I caressed and played with his back and ass while I used the other hand to find his crack and then ass hole. I pushed my index finger inside up to my knuckle and wriggled it. I thrust up at him as the fucking got wilder and wilder.
 
Last edited:
I realized that Jill had broken of my poor job of tieing her hands with her bra but soon it was totally out of my thoughts as her responses to me were very rewarding. A grunt came out of me when she stabbed a finger into my poop shoot.
Once she had thrust up to meet my thrusts my pace picked up and soon I was slamming into her hard, "Jillyou fucking asked for this; fucking wonderful; tight!'"
Soon I was pounding her so hard that her hips were being lifted off of her bed. Her head was thrust back and her hands were clinging to me even as her finger seemed to go deeper into my bowels.
Sweat began pouring from me as I could feel myself getting close like a forest fire burning inside of me.
 
My boobs were bouncing all around as Jim thrust into me and my own sweat was pooling in my armpits.I brough my legs up and wrapped them around his thighs while I wriggled under him holding him tight in my arms as he expertly pistoned in and out of me. The width of his cock felt like it would tear me apart but in a very pleasurable way. I bite my lip and groaned out, "Yes...yes...give it all to me...cum for me...cum in my pussy bastard."
 
My cock was sawing rhythmically in and out of my sister's pussy, my balls at full boil. I slid my arms over resting my elbows on the mattress and grabbed her tits like handles.
Now panting I hollerred, "Fuck Jill I'm cumming!"
Spasm after sgasm rolled through me as I shot several loads of my seed deep into her twat.
My thrusting slowed as I was calming down and I was totally out of breath, "Fuckfantastic!"
 
Orgasms rolled through my body, I was on fire. I clawed my nails into Jim's back as we came a final thunderous orgasm.
As he slowed down I caressed his back lovingly as we came down from the mountaintop together. Then I pulled him down and gently kissed him. I nuzzled his neck and licked his ear as I pulled him tight against me, "Oh yes, you feel so wonderful inside of me, don't leave!"
I could feel our comingled juices pool on the sheets.
 
I colapsed on top of Jill trying to recover as we lightly smooched enjoying post-orgasmic bliss.
Just then two things happened I remembered Tim was with us and I looked over at the clock and saw I had a test in 15 minutes and it took 10 minutes to get to class, "Oh fuck Sis, I got a test like right fucking now! Got to go but we are NOT done yet!" I gave her one last passionate kiss and swatted her hip, "Looks like Tim may be interested though."
I ran out of the room and didn't even bother to wash her juices from myself. I merely washed my face and threw on some clothes and jogged to campus.
 
I was startled when Jim suddenly cursed and kissed me. I kissed him very passionately back and returned the swat to his rump. I watched his sexy skinny little ass disappear from my room and then turned my attention to his twin.
I wasn't sure if Tim was more excited about my naked body or his brother's. Glancing in his direction I noticed that he was being an obediant sissy and still rubbing himself through my panties and sniffing the pair of undies that Jim had taken off of me.
"Put those wet panties down and come over here," I demanded. He obeyed and was standing next to the bed where I proceeded to caress him through the silky garment -all over his ass and then his cock and balls. I purred squeezing his cock hard, "If you worship the ground I walk on and call me Goddess Jill, doing everything sexually I demand including groveling at my feet and ass then you may eat the cream pie Jim made for you. Do you agree?" I squeezed his member once more as I was once again turned on and tingling.
 
It seems unbelievable to me that I was somehow able to sit there and rub myself while watching this hot scene without cumming. My cock twitched with excitement when Jill demanded that I go to her side.
My breathing got heavy as she caressed and squeezed; I was thinking heaven couldn't feel this wonderful.
"Oh yes Goddess Jill I ave worshipped you for years from afar. It would be an honor to worship your feet and ass. Hell, I am so honored by yourpropostion that I would absolutely anything to even get to kiss your stinky ass hole or drink your urine: that is how much I want to be allowed in your presence Goddess Jill!"
I watched as her legs spread and I could see some white globs of Jim's jiz at her pussy. She motioned me to the foot of the bed and rubbed her foot in my face which I caressed and kissed very briefly before she pointed to her pussy.As I crawled between her legs I choked out, "Thank you Goddess Jill!" Tentitively I petted her pubic hair and kissed around the opening.
 
I pulled my knees up as my brother crawled up to my matted hairy pussy. I couldn't believe how cautious he was being when he started kissing my crotch. That was precisely the trouble he was kissing it not eating me, "Come on Timmy I know you are a freaking sissy but surely you know how to eat pussy. I thought you'd enjoy my honey and Jim's salty spunk. So prove it!"
I grabbed his hair and slammed his face into my pussy and wiggled my hips. My free hand played roughly with my hard nipples and I wrapped my ankles around his legs, "Come on mother fucker make your Goddess cum!"
 
Initially I was uncertain just how Jill liked her pussy eaten but she made it very clear when she shoved my head prctically inside of her. Quickly I began to gobble up all of the fluids that were on the surface and being secreted from her honey pot. I loved the taste of her honey and couldn't believe how much I liked the taste of Jim's spunk when I got a big glob of it.I worked with vigor on eating up every bit of the juices I could but made sure I licked and sucked her clit as well, "Thank you my Goddess Jill!"
I knew I was doing a good job as I heard her trying to catch her breath and her hips began moving more and more. I slid my hands under her big ass, "Fuck Goddess Jill you have a big sexy ass!"
My face now thoroughly covered in honey as I continued to pleasure my sister.
 
Orgasm after orgasm kept rolling through my body. I couldn't believe that I found two perfect sex partners right here in my own house; one somewhat dominate and the other a complete submissive. I couldn't take any more pussy kissing it was worn out for now. So Idid a, for lack of a better word, ballet move as I swung my leg over Tim's body and rolled over to my stomach. I pushed my big ass out him, "You like my big ass huh? Then use your mouth to clean every inch of it especially the crack and rosebud!" I ran a foot over his panties, or should I say my panties teasing my brother.
 
"Oh yes, my Goddess Jill,your ass is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life; even your ass hole is pretty. I swear I could spend the rest of my life just worshipping your ass, " my nose was an inch away, "it even smells sexy!"
I started by planting little butterfly kisses all over her cheeks as someone would who was worshipping a fine work of art. Soon, however, I was licking and nibbling all over, even sucking and biting. I worked closer and closer to her butt crack and proceeded to do the same there my hands kneading and fondling both cheeks. I inhaled deeply her hot aroma. While I could easily smell her cunt honey there was no mistaking the pungent smell of her bowels.
I could not wait any long and rimmed her ass hole and soon was tongue fucking her glorious ass hole. She was making me even more excited as her feet played with my cock through the panties. She would sometimes give me a light kick and sometimes it would be a gentle caress.
 
"We'll see if you still believe what you are saying after you follow my ass around the house on your hands and knees."Timmy was giving me the best ass rimming I've ever had. It was turning me on so much I thought I might actually cum just from his initial tongueing. I felt his cock with my foot and I could not resist playing with it. I kicked and teased him enjoying his hardness against my feet.
Soon I was actually humping his face with my fat ass as his magic tongue worked wonders.
 
I paused just long enough tell Jill, "Oh don't worry about me I'll be happy to crawl on hands and knees for you. I've already licked the sweat from your bra and licked the brown streaks from your panties. I already knew what your piss and cum tasted like from your panties. So, of course I'd do anything to taste and everything else you first hand!"
After kissing her backside awhile longer I sat up to get a breath and find her feet in my face so I begin making out with them. Suddenly I find myself laying on my back.
 
I love have my feet kissed so when he stops kissing my ass for a moment I rub my feet in Tim's face but curiousity gets the best of me.
Pushing him back on the bed, "Let's see if you and Jim are twins in everyway. What do you have hiding under these girlie panties," giving his crotch another caress. Then I pull the undies away from his cock and balls,"Mmm..absolutely identical the only difference being is this cock will do everything I ask of it, right?"
I give his balls a hard squeeze then lick my tongue over his piss hole with images of future activities rolling through my head. Teasingly I lick the shaft like a lollipop before finally sucking the head into my mouth. In moments I am giving him a full-blown blow job fucking him with my mouth while one hand teases his balls and the other pumps the base of his cock.
 
"Oh fuck Jill I've dreamed of this withyou for years, oh...thanky you Goddess Jill," I groan as her tongue touches my pee hole.
When says, "Mmm..absolutely identical the only difference being is this cock will do everything I ask of it, right?"
I look into her eyes, "Oh yes my goddess anything, anything at all, you name it I am your toy."
Her vacuum action and the wiggling of her tongue are amazing and my balls are boiling fast especially because of the prior stimulation, "Fuck, Jill I'm gonna cum, now!" I am at a panic as I don't know if she wants me to cum or not yet.
 
I bounce my mouth up and down his shaft nibbling on the head on some of the upstrokes. I hear his plea, "Go ahead and show me what you've got!" I murmur pulling off for an instant the resuming my quest to make my sissy brother cum.

Suddenly my mouth is filled with his seed and I swallow madly to not let any back out of my mouth. Then I get an idea and pull his cock out entirely and still pumping I paint my tits with his sticky goo.
 
I grab onto the sheets and throw my head back as I feel my spunk surge into my sister's mouth, it feels like an explosion. As sweat pours from my forehead I am shocked when she rises up and paints her tits, "Fuck Goddess Jill that looks so fucking hot! I never imagined you wearing my cum!"
I lay there panting waiting to see what she next has up her sleeve.
 
"Oh my sissy brother you haven't seen nothing yet!" I smirk as I get up standing beside the bed. Seeing him laying there I lean down and give his mouth a soft kiss then turning I thrust my ass in his face. I look over my shoulder and Tim has his eyes fixed on my ass, "You like what you see?"
I stretch and purr, "then on your knees panty boy and follow me. Don't touch but keep your nose about an inch from my hole as a good sissy should."
I enter the bathroom and sit on the toilet, "Your goddess is on her throne. She doesn't like being dirty on her throne so start by using your mouth to clean your goddess's boobies." I have to piss but am waiting until he starts licking my breasts.
 
As my sister stands up I admire her cum covered tits surprised how much goo covers her mounds. When she leans down and kisses me I relish the feel of her tongue on mine. Then she catches me staring at her rump and I eagerly agree to follow her wherever she is headed. It is easy to follow her over the carpet but my knees hurt a bit as I follow her across the tiled bathroom floor. I know it is only a toilet she is sitting on but somehow she is so gorgeous that when she says she is sitting on a throne I am totally in agreement.
"Oh yes thank you again my goddess Jill," I answer out of breath and halfway panting as she demands I clean her beginning with those C cups.
I am not timid this time as I virtually attack her gooey boobies. I place my hands on her hips and thighs and caress. Just then I hear the unmistakable sound of her piss splashing into the bowl. My cock instantly stiffens as my throat fills with my own spunk.
 
I caress the back of his head, "such a good boy," I coo as I watch his tongue work over my tits. My piss is literally spraying out of my erect hole. It takes him an amazingly short time to thoroughly lick his cum from mytits.
When the stream of urine stops I command, "Now clean my clit the same way!" I spread my legs wide and sit back.
 
Back
Top