Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

Well, where I live it's anyone's guess how much snow we'll see. Could be 6-12" or 12-24". :rolleyes:

Think I'll beat the rush and start drinking as soon as I finish my coffee! :D

Hello all!

Well, where I live it's anyone's guess how much snow we'll see. Could be 6-12" or 12-24". :rolleyes:

Think I'll beat the rush and start drinking as soon as I finish my coffee! :D

Why wait so long...add a little something to the coffee!

The word of the day today is Denial...
That's not more snow...
We don't have to shovel it...
The schools are open...

Why wait so long...add a little something to the coffee!

I'm thinking about some Yukon Jack. Seriously. It's cold in here and that'll warm me up.

Then again, if I want to be even marginally productive today....I'll just take a deep breath and wait til later. :D

Good morning :)

have 6 on the ground...expecting 5-8 today and then 5-8 tomorrow again

You're getting away easy. Lucky you. :)

I have family in the Lehigh Valley, they only got 6 the other day. We got twice that, easily. And Philly got twice what we got. :eek:

I was never a fan of winter, but I could always tolerate it. Now I just want it to be over. LOL!

You're getting away easy. Lucky you. :)

I have family in the Lehigh Valley, they only got 6 the other day. We got twice that, easily. And Philly got twice what we got. :eek:

I was never a fan of winter, but I could always tolerate it. Now I just want it to be over. LOL!

5 miles up the road has a foot sitting...yea i did get away pretty easy. Tho Scranton got 0...bah!

Love winter..just hate the snow after two days.

5 miles up the road has a foot sitting...yea i did get away pretty easy. Tho Scranton got 0...bah!

Love winter..just hate the snow after two days.
Good morning to all in the Cove.

Guess I shouldn't mention that we barely have any snow on the ground and aren't expecting any. I can actually see patches of grass in my backyard. :D

Guess I shouldn't mention that we barely have any snow on the ground and aren't expecting any. I can actually see patches of grass in my backyard. :D

Well...you probably shouldn't but we'll forgive you ;)

Pfft..! those are fighting words there DD! *sends it ALL her way*

Ya'll have a wonderful day..time to actually do somthing for a bit...

*kicks the snow DD's way as I leave*

Pfft..! those are fighting words there DD! *sends it ALL her way*

Ya'll have a wonderful day..time to actually do somthing for a bit...

*kicks the snow DD's way as I leave*
You can keep it, or send it to Vancouver....they need it more than I do.

Hi DD. Lucky you! :D

You can keep it, or send it to Vancouver....they need it more than I do.

You know...that's the best idea I've heard all day.

OK...new goal for the day!

Everyone send snow to Vancouver...they need it, they are actually putting dry ice on the mogul hills to keep the snow...

All our cold weather...all our snow...send it to Vancouver...

Good morning Cove Dwellers.

Yep, Vancouver could use all that's pouring on us today.

I hope you're all staying warm and safe.

You know...that's the best idea I've heard all day.

OK...new goal for the day!

Everyone send snow to Vancouver...they need it, they are actually putting dry ice on the mogul hills to keep the snow...

All our cold weather...all our snow...send it to Vancouver...
I hadn't heard about the dry ice but I know they've been bringing in snow and bales of hay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back