Dildo with suction cup

N

NCcdgurlfriend

Guest
Wife will be out of town this week. Been thinking about and fantasizing about getting a dildo with suction cup that I can fuck my ass with. Is it worth the money and do you all have any techniques?
 
I have a couple Doc Johnson Vac-U-Loc dildos and suction cup base that I use frequently on my own since the wife isn't into pegging.

Usually they get used in the shower stuck to the shower wall, but I have used them attached to a stainless steel mixing bowl so I can ride them.

Worth the money? It is for me!
 
I had a dildo with a suction cup base years ago. It was very nice! lots of hands free orgasms. In the shower was the best.
 
I have two, I stick one on the foot board of the bed then get down on my hands and knees and back in to it. Feels great doing it that way.
 
I have a couple Doc Johnson Vac-U-Loc dildos and suction cup base that I use frequently on my own since the wife isn't into pegging.

Usually they get used in the shower stuck to the shower wall, but I have used them attached to a stainless steel mixing bowl so I can ride them.

Worth the money? It is for me!

Great! Thanks for the ideas and information.
 
I used to have one. Think it was a doc johnson, but I found in the shower when it was stuck on the tiles, the water would make it move and unstick. On the headboard, or wall was the best for me.
 
Off topic. Well kinda. Has anyone ever tried using their wife's or significant others vibrating egg or beads in their ass? Wank off with one In your ass. It's amazing. Especially if you have a remote to it.

Another off topic comment. Using it with ur wife or other and having them ride you and or suck u while it's inside. Powerful.
 
Uh...

Bathtub rim... or bathtub... you know... in it... Also, wall mirror...
 
I had a few of the Ultraskin ones in the past. Used to stick them to the desk in front of me when chatting with guys online and would lick and suck them. Another time I stuck one to the edge of the tub and a second to the tile wall and rode one while sucking the other. Was great. Highly recommended if you don't have access to the real thing.
 
That s the kind I have and I enjoy it. Usually I start out on the bed and have some fun and then I go in the shower and put it on the shower and it is a lot of fun.
 
One of mine stuck on the foot board of the bed.
 

Attachments

  • D1.jpg
    D1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 380
suction cup dildos

A friend of mine used one of these in the shower, and pulled a tile off, found that very funny
 
I have two, both have suction cups. One is "the perfect Peter" and the other is a big black one that is I think called Adams pleasure skin. Both from Amazon.

The perfect Peter is smaller (lighter weight) and much more stuff. The suction cup works okay, but not great. The big one is THICK and heavy and much floppier. The suction cup works much better because of the softer material, but it is so heavy that it likes to pull off the wall.

My biggest problem is that the angle I like to use to fuck myself is odd I guess and they get pulled off the wall. I find myself using the suction cup on the ground more often than on a wall.

Either way, get them and go fuck yourself, in a good way :)
 
Back
Top