Whispers and Promises (restarted)

Kyra let him be for the moment, telling Amina that no one was to disturb them for the time being. As the door to their room closed, Kyra turned to pull off the straw hat she'd worn. She glanced over her shoulder every so often as her shoes were kicked off and her dress was soon folded and placed at her dressing table. She knew how to get his mind off his troubles.

Moving across the room, she knelt before him as he relaxed on the pile of pillows, her naked body on display for him. She seductively crawled towards him, her lips meeting his in the gentle kiss.

"If you would allow me, my prince, I know a way to help you to relax." She said softly, her hands already pulling at his trousers as she sought out his cock. She wanted to arouse him, to give him a release that wasn't emotional.
 
The turmoil behind Rath's eyes began to ebb and he managed a small smile. It had been a while since they were intimate. He had asked little of her since the night he offered her the freedom she found suspect at first. That she now came to him willingly inspired a warmth in his chest that swiftly spread out to his loins as well. "And what might that way be?" he asked knowingly. He unlaced the front of his shirt to loosen it and shimmied out of the garment. Doing so made his long hair wild and unruly as if they had only just made love. His wounds were healing quickly, and the slash on his chest was showing signs of becoming another scar in the series that decorated his chest. The arrow wounds had sealed, but still stood red and angry against his skin.
 
"Don't tell me that a handsome prince like you has never felt the lips of a woman on his manhood." Kyra teased, surprising herself at the erotic purr of her voice.

She pulled his stiffening cock free, leaning down over him to seal her lips around the head of his cock. She suckled gently, allowing him to get use to the sensation of being made love to after so long. She had been well trained and she knew how to take him to the stars and back. She only hoped that he would allow her to take him on that journey.
 
At the feeling of Kyra's lips wrapped around his cock Rath let out a long, slow breath that eventually turned into a groan of pleasure. His fingers threaded through her hair and the tips played softly over her scalp. "You're too generous." He allowed himself to sink back into the array of pillows and smiled at her as his eyes fixed on hers.
 
"Not as generous as you, my sweet prince." She said softly, pulling her lips off his cock as her fingers took their place.

"Would it be too forward of me to say that...well, I have some warm feelings towards you, Rath." She confessed to him, hoping that he didn't throw that knowledge back in her face. "You have treated me so kind, better then any other man I have known."

Her fingers worked over his slick cock as she talked, pumping him in a gentle rhythm. Her fingers squeezed and pulsed, keeping him interested and aroused as they spoke.
 
Rath was touched by her confession. He reached over and cupped her cheek as he said, "The feeling is mutual, Kyra. You've brought me a relief I never thought I would find. My mind is clearer when you're around. I can speak with you in ways I can't with anyone else." His cock twitched and throbbed in her hand. Oh yes, he wanted her. He had never wanted any woman like this before.
 
Kyra smiled at his words, leaning back to continue her task which he so deviously distracted her from. Her lips wrapped around his cock once more, she mouth opening to accommodate his length. She moaned at his taste, her head bobbing up and down at a leisurely pace as her hand moved between his thighs to massage his heavy sac. The moment was perfect, she told herself as her eyes flicked up the length of his body. Absolutely perfect.
 
Rath closed his eyes and felt the stress of the day melt away. Small shocks of pleasure caused ripples in his muscular physique and his breathing became heavier. His hand returned to tangling in Kyra's hair, gently urging her to continue. It was not the first time he had felt this. His virginity was disposed of some time ago in anticipation of his becoming a man. But nothing had ever felt so sensual like this before. There was a depth and connection that was new to him.
 
Kyra had been trained to listen to each sigh and moan that a man made. She had learned the correct pace to take by the way that their fingers curled in her hair. It had all been so clinical and dirty, but with Rath, she allowed herself to relax and put her skills to good use.

As his fingers curled in her hair, she let out a moan and sped up her efforts. His cock slid easily between her lips, his entire length fitting in her mouth as she paused for a moment to let him feel that beautiful sensation.
 
Rath's hips rolled slightly in rhythm with her mouth. His mouth was drying out and his body was acting on its own. Some part of him knew that Kyra had learned this from her former captors. That she could now give of herself willingly seemed almost a fittingly ironic backhand to them. In this moment they were alone with defenses down and no pretense. He did not have to be the prince. With Kyra, he could simply be Arakhmon Rath, the man that this beautiful woman wanted to be with.

His head dropped back against the pillows and with a loud groan of pleasure he spilled his seed into her mouth. Stars flashed before his closed eyes and his body rippled with pleasure. His experiences with her before were but a pale shadow of the sensual and emotional intensity he felt now knowing that their hearts were joined.
 
Kyra moaned as he filled her mouth with his seed. She could hear the content sigh that he let loose as he relaxed back against the pillows. She gently licked him clean, bathing the head of his softening cock with her tongue before she let him go.

She carefully kissed her way up his belly, mindful of his healing wounds. She pressed kisses along the length of his throat before she pressed her lips against his. When that kiss ended, she pressed herself against his side, her head finding a spot on his shoulder to rest.
 
Rath smiled at her and set about returning the favor. He kissed her neck and his hands went to her breasts. He slowly massaged them and teased her nipples to hard nubs. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever known. I thought so from the moment I saw you." His words came as a sultry whisper in her ear. "Now I know that you have a heart even more beautiful."
 
Kyra hasn't been expecting him to return the favor but she let out a soft moan as he did. His fingers on her breasts felt wonderful, his heated words against her ear made her shiver. Rath was a sensual man, one that made her feel like something more then what she was.

She kissed him with the passion that she felt, moaning as his fingers tease her hard nipples until she was squirming hotly beneath him. Her heart felt near to bursting with the feelings that he brought up in her.
 
Rath broke the kiss after a moment and trailed his lips down her body. He flicked each nipple with his tongue before continuing down. When he arrived between her legs his strong hands spread them open and his tongue reached out to tease her soft folds. She was already wet from anticipation. His hands held firm as she squirmed under his touch and he continued to gently coax more and more pleasure from her.
 
"Rath..." She gasped as he flicked both nipples with his agile tongue before he dove between her thighs like a man dying of hunger.

She let ou a cry of pleasure as he split her lips with his tongue, holding her still with his strong hands as he feasted on her dew. Her fingers clenched the pillows beneath them, her hips bucking towards his lips as she begged for more
 
Rath felt an immense satisfaction at the sounds of her pleading. Never before had she, or any woman for that matter, expressed such want for him. He wanted her to feel as beautiful and wanted as he told her she was. Each lash of his tongue was firmer and pushed deeper. He let her squirm in his grasp, but his strength kept her from moving too much. She simply had no choice but to take what he gave at the pace that he gave it.
 
Kyra was pinned against the pillows, her body open and at the mercy of Rath's wicked tongue. She squirmed as much as he would allow, but he was determined to give her the pleasure that she had just given to him. Her back arched off the pillows slightly, her pussy growing slick as he lashed her with this tongue. She swore that she could see stars as she closed her eyes and let out a cry that signaled the start of her orgasm.

"Rath...oh, my prince..." She groaned, her body shaking as her pussy pulsed around his tongue, gripping it greedily.
 
Rath continued lashing her with his tongue until her orgasm finally subsided. Her body trembled slightly in his grasp but his touch went from controlling to soothing as his hands smoothed over her skin. He laid beside her on the stack of pillows, a genuine smile on his face. He looked into her eyes with a warmth and passion he had not shown before. He said nothing. There was something sublime about the moment that he did not wish to ruin.
 
Kyra shivered and sighed as Rath settled beside her on the pillows, their eyes meeting as they both processed what had just happened. She leaned in and kissed him gently before she found herself cuddling against the man that had shown her nothing but kindness in her entire time at the court.

"You're a good man, Rath. I hope that you always remember that." She said softly, her hand resting over his beating heart.
 
Rath responded by placing his hand over hers. "You give me strength to be one. My responsibilities are a heavy burden, but when you're around the weight feels lighter. I don't have to always be the prince when I'm around you." He kissed her again. The moment was interrupted by a soft whisper and Rath looked over to see a small message had been slipped under the door. "One moment," he said to Kyra.

He stood and walked over, opening the message and reading the contents. His eyebrows went up in surprise but a smile curled his lips. "I've been planning a surprise for you. And it's arrived earlier than I expected."
 
Kyra frowned slightly as Rath picked up that letter and read it, turning to her with the announcement that he had arraigned a surprise for her.

"A surprise?" She murmured, pushing herself up onto her elbow to look at him. "What kind of surprise?"

No one had given her as much as Rath already had in the entire time that she had been away from her home. The very thought that he had been planning a surprise from her was nearly unfathomable.
 
Rath went back over to Kyra and kissed her again. "You'll see at dinner." The day was waning and everyone would be gathering in the banquet hall soon. The two of them dressed again and arrived, but this time Rath requested that Kyra have a seat at the table with himself and his father. Everyone looked at him in surprise. There was nothing expressly forbidding it. The monarchs were known to eat with their concubines at times, and in fact could invite anyone to share their table if they wished. But Rath had never extended that invitation to anyone before.

Not long after everyone was seated, a group of servants brought in a large object covered by a silken shroud. There was a murmur through the crowd but as it was brought closer to the royal table, a telltale sound emerged from it. A distinctive chirping.

The servants drew back the shroud to reveal a beautiful, elaborate birdcage with four kyra birds perched inside. Exposed to the light once more they begin singing merrily. Two males, and two females. "We were fortunate to find a Dathish merchant just as he was arriving in the city who was selling the birds and other exotic animals," one of the servants explained.

Rath smiled over at Kyra. "I had thought that I would need to send a few people to Dath to find them, but things have a way of working themselves out it seems."
 
Kyra was stunned when the servants pulled off the shroud and there in the elegant golden cage were four kyra birds chirping merrily. Their beautiful song filled the room and she couldn't help but stand from the table and go to them. The males with their beautiful purple feathers were a perfect contrast to the lilac colored females. Tears immediately sprang to her eyes, trailing down her cheeks as she was reminded of the home that she had been so cruelly taken from.
 
Rath stepped behind Kyra and placed his hands on her shoulders. He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "I told you that I may not be able to give you back the life you had, but I can make a home for you here."

Meanwhile, the king looked on with an unreadable expression on his face. The wheels in his head were turning and ideas were forming. Ideas that he didn't like, and solutions to problems he saw arising. Several members of the court noticed his stillness and had been around long enough to knew what this meant. The prince didn't see however.
 
"You didn't have to do this, my prince." She said softly, looking up at him as he came to her, kissing her cheek in front of the entire court. "I'll never be able to repay you for this."

She wanted to turn and hug him tightly but she stopped herself, unsure if she was allowed to show how familiar she was with Rath in front of everyone. Instead, she took a step away from him and bowed to him as his position required.
 
Back
Top