washington peeps

The sunset tonight followed by this Moon oh my where is she so worthy of her every need want and desire. The beauty in the sky from dusk to dark is no match for the beauty within.

It is a shame to see the weather turn, but I do like the fall colours and smells here. I also donā€™t mind sweaters. The bigger and cozier the better. I also enjoy the excuse to cuddle up with someone special. :)

This is all true. Their is a distinct shift in the smell of the air come fall. It seems to instantly make me introspective.

Who ever turned down cold weather cuddles? No one sane, ever.

Hi there! New member here. I'm in the Skagit Valley.

My favorite time of year here is the autumn. The salmon start to run, the leaves change, and the smell of the air changes.

I love the cold mornings in October when it is very still and clear skies at night. The fog settles into the riverbeds and blankets everything distorting both sight and sound.

I love to fish those mornings, when you can't see anyone around you but you can hear them.

The fish aren't spooky because there is no sun on the water.

Guess I should add- 38 MWM, not looking for anything just looking. I've been a long time reader, but just tried out the forums.

Last edited:
This is all true. Their is a distinct shift in the smell of the air come fall. It seems to instantly make me introspective.

Who ever turned down cold weather cuddles? No one sane, ever.

There is also the love-hate relationship with all the pumpkin spice. Here in the land of coffee, all the pumpkin spice starts super early. I enjoy the smell, but sometimes it gets a bit ridiculous how many things theyā€™ve decided to ā€œpumpkin spice.ā€ Bread, cereals, coffee, doughnuts, the list goes on infinitely! Just pure madness!!

Hi there! New member here. I'm in the Skagit Valley.

My favorite time of year here is the autumn. The salmon start to run, the leaves change, and the smell of the air changes.

I love the cold mornings in October when it is very still and clear skies at night. The fog settles into the riverbeds and blankets everything distorting both sight and sound.

I love to fish those mornings, when you can't see anyone around you but you can hear them.

The fish aren't spooky because there is no sun on the water.

Guess I should add- 38 MWM, not looking for anything just looking. I've been a long time reader, but just tried out the forums.

Oooh. Envious here. All those tulips in the spring!

There is also the love-hate relationship with all the pumpkin spice. Here in the land of coffee, all the pumpkin spice starts super early. I enjoy the smell, but sometimes it gets a bit ridiculous how many things theyā€™ve decided to ā€œpumpkin spice.ā€ Bread, cereals, coffee, doughnuts, the list goes on infinitely! Just pure madness!!

So glad I went to the dentist already. Once fall hits, they burn pumpkin spice candles in the waiting area. Makes me want to hurl. Not a scent I like!

Oooh. Envious here. All those tulips in the spring!

Yup, they are pretty. They also bring a bunch of out-of-towners in, which is great for our local economy. Lots of mom n pop shops still around here.

Lots to be said about living in the valley. It's getting bigger all the time though, so I don't how long it'll last.

Yup, they are pretty. They also bring a bunch of out-of-towners in, which is great for our local economy. Lots of mom n pop shops still around here.

Lots to be said about living in the valley. It's getting bigger all the time though, so I don't how long it'll last.
Yep, the tulip festival in La Conner is quite something to see. Gave up planting tulips at the house, damn deer eat them to the ground just as they start blooming!

I like pumpkin. I like spice. I don't mind pumpkin spice the concept. But madness is the perfect word.

Hi all. 35yr old SWF in Seattle.

I've been a reader of Lit for a long time, but have never really participated in the forums.

To be honest, I really miss craigslist personals. It allowed you to be anonymous about your preferences in a way that's difficult on most platforms today. So, I thought I'd check out the forums here.

<waves>

I've been a reader of Lit for a long time, but have never really participated in the forums.

To be honest, I really miss craigslist personals. It allowed you to be anonymous about your preferences in a way that's difficult on most platforms today. So, I thought I'd check out the forums here.

<waves>

Hi there! Nice to meet you. Hope you find what you are looking for here. I'm also pretty new here. You'll see my introduction an few responses up the page. Still finding my way around and getting to know my way around.

I've been a reader for years, and I guess I never realized that there was BBS behind it until I heard it mentioned in an audio "podcast" sort of submission.

Yep, the tulip festival in La Conner is quite something to see. Gave up planting tulips at the house, damn deer eat them to the ground just as they start blooming!

I lose mine to squirrels.

<waves>

Hiya!

Lynnwood area

Hello all. 41/m in the Lynnwood area. Thought I would say Hi and see if anyone was in my neck of the woods.

Eastern wa

Gotta love the east side of the state. Glad to see a wa thread. Our kink and freak flags fly under the radar mostly..But they still fly.

Back