Free Candy Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, Friday. So we meet once again.

Seems to be the only time I have a few hours to myself.

I hope you all had a good week, fraaaaans :cattail:

Needed some confidence today

So I rocked the boots and above-the-knee dress.

As I age, its funny how my confidence seems to wain. I've been questioning lately whether or not some of my wardrobe and fashion choices are age appropriate.

That and I've gained some of my fluff back. Hoping to tighten up a bit over the next couple of months.

Here are some more g-rated photos to hold you over until I'm feeling more r-rated :cool:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• tgif.jpg
    tgif.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 8
  • werk.jpg
    werk.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 8
  • tgif2.jpg
    tgif2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 7
dirtywilf; Needed some confidence today

As I age, its funny how my confidence seems to wain. I've been questioning lately whether or not some of my wardrobe and fashion choices are age appropriate.

That and I've gained some of my fluff back. Hoping to tighten up a bit over the next couple of months.

Here are some more g-rated photos to hold you over until I'm feeling more r-rated :cool

You rocked it very well!

Here are some more g-rated photos to hold you over until I'm feeling more r-rated :cool:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The good news is that once you age a little bit more, you get confidence back because you really don't give a fuck what other people think. :D

The boots and the dress look awesome and anyone that thinks they aren't age appropriate isn't worth your time.

my wardrobe and fashion choices are age appropriate..... Gee grandma you look HAWT still! :devil:

Silly beauty you look great and very young!
Hope you feel better and yes i had to give you some crap about that age appropriate line!

Extra sexy points for the inner thigh tease and wedding ring, sexy forbidden fruit :rose:

How about B-Rated... B = Beautiful. You look fantastic.

As we all add a few years to the 'resume' we also add a few pounds. Don't feel bad about it. It happens to EVERYONE. If you fell you need to drop a few - that's up to you.

Last edited:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You most certainly do rock Wilfy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
We are aging right along with you Wilfey. You just seem to do it so much better than the rest of us.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2046444&stc=1&d=1525479091
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2046443&stc=1&d=1525478943
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2046445&stc=1&d=1525479112

Lovely photos . I like the third one with just a glimpse of your knickers.
Beautiful rear end, just needs a little :caning:

The boots were doing enough below the short skirt...but the booty took it to the next level.
Hope confidence comes back in spades. Still got it lovely lady.
No doubts at all

Here are some more g-rated photos to hold you over until I'm feeling more r-rated :

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back