A true story.

rcketman

Experienced
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Posts
42
I was single, living in Chicago and by myself at a huge summer festival on Navy Pier, called ChicagoFest. This is probably 1979. This festival doesn't exist any more but at the time it was the event that really opened Navy Pier up to the public. Now, as you might know, the pier has been essentially turned into a sort of urban amusement park, but at the time it was still clearly a big industrial shed jutting out into Lake Michigan and largely used by the city strictly to store things. More about that later.

The city set up portable stages on both sides of the pier and had music running continuously thru them for the better part of a week. Sort of like Lalapalooza I guess.

I was there to see Muddy Waters, a blues legend as I'm sure you know. Chicago was his home town and needless to say the place was packed. Most of us got there hours before just to get a place to stand.

We're really packed in here and I just happen to be wedged in with total strangers, including a woman about my age to my right. The concert begins and my arms are at my side, as hers are. I'm not looking at her, mind. We're in that state where comfort zones are compromised but we still act as if they aren't.

The music begins, and as you know the blues can clearly be very sexual. As he plays the crowd essentially moves like a single organism responding to it. At a certain point I essentially say "fuck it" and unwedge my arm and put it around her shoulders. This as much as to get feeling back into it as anything, but she responds very positively and nuzzles up against me. Our sides are continuously touching from shoulder to foot. She puts her head on my shoulder.

Again we're neither talking or looking at each other.

We move in time to the music, with the crowd. By this point she's taken a free arm and put it around my waist. I've now reached around below her shoulders and I'm fondling her breast and pinching a clearly erect nipple through her t-shirt. She occasionally puts her hand in my pocket and fondles my balls and cock.

Keep in mind we're in a crowd of thousands of people. Broad daylight. Crammed together. Not acknowledging each other at all, other than playing with each other's intimate parts. :)

The concert ends and needless to say we're both pretty aroused at this point. As the crowd disperses we finally get a chance to actually look at each other. Is she a stunning beauty? No. Would I have paid attention to her normally? Maybe not. But at this point we both had nothing more on our mind than fucking our brains out.

Which we then proceeded to do. We held hands and got away from the stage area and found a back area behind one of these corrugated tin sheds out on the middle of the pier, away from most of the traffic. I pulled her t-shirt up as she unhooked her bra. I sucked eagerly on her nipples; I remember how big and brown her areolas were. Bigger than any I'd seen at that point. She unzipped my pants and pulled them down. My cock was bursting out of my underwear and she played with me thru them. She pulled her own shorts down and then her panties. I pulled down my tighty whities and we went at it leaning up against a shed.

She had the wettest pussy I'd ever experienced at that point. I mean literally she was so wet I had a hard time staying in and my cock is probably a little bigger than average. It was the epitome of a mindless fuck. I mean, literally like animals. I think she had an orgasm; frankly I didn't give a shit. I remember her biting my ear and breathing in it. Hot and sticky.

God knows I had one; it felt like I squirted in her for 30 seconds. We just leaned on each other for a while. Reassembled ourselves. We kissed (the only time during the whole event, actually). She mentioned she came with some friends and she needed to find them. We left.
 
Yeah, great sex is like that sometimes. You never know when or how it's going to happen, but when it does, it's something that's etched in your mind forever. :)
 
Back
Top