Sharing girlfriend story

Hey all, sorry if this section isn’t the right place for my request. It seemed like the closest match.
I’m looking for someone to write stories about my girlfriend. I have a fantasy of sharing her, and I’ve written two stories myself about it. But the stories aren’t much fun when you know exactly what’s going to happen, so I’m looking for someone to write more in the same vein.
Both stories I wrote are a mix of fact and fiction, and if someone is interested in this project I would provide some details to include in the new stories to help make them realistic (names to use, details of past relationships, etc.). I could share the stories I’ve written with you, too, if that helps.
Again, apologies if such requests are inappropriate. Feel free to respond here or by PM. Thanks!

I'm certainly interested. Send me a message via PM.
 
Okay while you should probably change the names to protect the innocent that kinda depends on how generic the names are. There are enough Christies in any given state that nobody is going to suspect a random author was actually writing about them no matter how many details they get right.

That said post everything you have (except pics without permission) here. Do not do this in Private Messages. And here's why. If you and tapeworm talk in PMs you know who gets to see your ideas for a story and contribute and possibly write it? Tapeworm and tapeworm only. By contrast if you post them here you'll likely have at least three or four people actively contributing to the idea bouncing ideas around and if you're lucky writing it. If you do this in PMs and tapeworm for any reason doesn't write it your SOL. If you post it here maybe multiple authors pick it up and you get multiple stories. Finally the more people commenting the longer this stays on the front page and thus more people get to see your story idea in the first place.

There is literally no upside to private messages.

If I sound a tad frustrated it's cus I am but it's not you Dave. Someone does this once every week or so. And I've been told I can't banish people with less than a thousand posts to a dark dimension where my dark lord Cthulhu will feed on their souls until the stars grow cold. It makes one bitter. :cool:
 
Thanks for the responses. I've had a couple people offer to help me privately, which is great because I've gotten cold feet about doing this publicly. Sorry.

Good thing we have a QUOTE button then! :) Since this isn't a story idea and is an ad for private correspondance I'll move it to rhe correct board.
 
Now can I banish him to a dark dimension filled with nothing but blood thirsty sheep? Please?
 
Back
Top