Stepmom

BlackSnake

Anaconda
Beautiful fitness stepmom enters the bathroom as stepson is getting out of the shower sporting an amazing tool.

She is amazed and excited. She scream with joy and happiness discovering her nerdy stepson has the most incredible cock she has ever seen. Besides enjoying it herself (his fantasy), she is going to turn the nerd into a stud.

Beautiful fitness stepmom enters the bathroom as stepson is getting out of the shower sporting an amazing tool.

She is amazed and excited. She scream with joy and happiness discovering her nerdy stepson has the most incredible cock she has ever seen. Besides enjoying it herself (his fantasy), she is going to turn the nerd into a stud.

...until the tentacle monster slithers up out of the floor drain?

I'll bet the stepmom has a lot of female friends at the gym who would enjoy her boy's talented cock as well.

Here's your tag line: "I'm all about fitness. Fitness giant cock into my pussy!"

On a side note, Snake, wasn't your author name Brent Carson or something similar?

I was never a fan of the they-see-each-other-naked-and-immediately-want-to-fuck trope, whether or not quasi-incest. Not if they're sober, anyway. Get them drunk and high so they lose inhibitions, caution, and sense. Maybe put them in the backyard pool.

Sonny has just graduated something or other; he's over 18. Celebrating, he and recently-acquired youngish stepmom Steph lounge by the pool sucking spicy tequila or rum drinks, puffing a discreet hash pipe, splashing around, getting hot. Then her top vanishes, and then their bottoms. Erotic Coupling hilarity ensues.

No, that's not incest. Make Steph Sonny's mom or aunt. Or have them both, as I did in A Taste of Spiced Rum. Sonny starts with Aunty before moving on to Mom.

On a side note, Snake, wasn't your author name Brent Carson or something similar?

Brent Grasson, my son (we have the same name...I didn't name him Jr.) is much older now and knows of my erotic fiction. There is no danger of him being mistaken as the author of my work. I'm old now and don't have to hide my identity.

I was never a fan of the they-see-each-other-naked-and-immediately-want-to-fuck trope, whether or not quasi-incest. Not if they're sober, anyway. Get them drunk and high so they lose inhibitions, caution, and sense. Maybe put them in the backyard pool.

Sonny has just graduated something or other; he's over 18. Celebrating, he and recently-acquired youngish stepmom Steph lounge by the pool sucking spicy tequila or rum drinks, puffing a discreet hash pipe, splashing around, getting hot. Then her top vanishes, and then their bottoms. Erotic Coupling hilarity ensues.

No, that's not incest. Make Steph Sonny's mom or aunt. Or have them both, as I did in A Taste of Spiced Rum. Sonny starts with Aunty before moving on to Mom.

Cliche as it is, the surprise and thrill of the sight goes to the stepmom's personality. It works for me, because I have met some really sunny-side-up personalities who would most likely laugh and suggest they should start that diet instead of getting upset over someone grabbing their ass.

I'll bet the stepmom has a lot of female friends at the gym who would enjoy her boy's talented cock as well.

Here's your tag line: "I'm all about fitness. Fitness giant cock into my pussy!"

Housewives who work hard to keep up their figures only to be ignored by their hardworking husbands.

I like this addition as to who the young would be fucking, but I need "the problem"

Maybe stepmom doesn't fuck him, only pawn him out to her friends.

Brent Grasson, my son (we have the same name...I didn't name him Jr.) is much older now and knows of my erotic fiction. There is no danger of him being mistaken as the author of my work. I'm old now and don't have to hide my identity.

Got'cha. When I saw the new author name I did a double-take. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got'cha. When I saw the new author name I did a double-tske. :)
I'm confused. I've only known him as BlackSnake. I thought Brent was a name he used on a differnet site.
(something about barns?) Oh. Yes. Its there on your profile.
Help my confusion. Which one is the new name?

I'm confused. I've only known him as BlackSnake. I thought Brent was a name he used on a differnet site.

As far as I'm aware, he's always had titles of Ebooks in his sig line and a link to Amazon. I remembered his author name as "Brent" and not "Byrant". When I noticed the change I was like "whoa".

I'm publishing under my real name now, Bryant Quiovers.

As far as I'm aware, he's always had titles of Ebooks in his sig line and a link to Amazon. I remembered his author name as "Brent" and not "Byrant". When I noticed the change I was like "whoa".

With my photography and print magazine (Shooterfoto) I'm using my real name now also.

Back