Anyone try Double Anal?

SissyWife

Virgin
Joined
Jan 8, 2017
Posts
8
I've been hooking up with this couple for a while now, and recently they've been trying to get me to do take them both at the same time. The idea turns me on immensely, and I've been watching videos and reading up about it. I understand the risks involved, but I want to try it with the appropriate precautions. I would love to hear from those who've given it a shot. Anyone ever done this for real?
 
Sounds like a great opportunity and they don't come along every day. Use plenty of lube and work both of those cocks like a true slut.
 
Patience, lube and relax yourself. I find its better after already having been fucked. Don't rush it though or let your partners rush it, trust me that's the way that leads to a sore ass and no fun for you. If you get the right partners and the right frame of mind you'll really find it pleasurable and enjoyable.
 
I think it's an amazing feeling, it's not for everyone and I know some guys who tried it and hated it, me though I totally adore it. The main things is to not try it unless you're happy to do it, confident and relaxed. If there is any doubt in your mind then put it off and think about doing it at a later time.
 
When I was younger the man I was with thought it would be a good time if He invited some friends over to fuck me and 4 nasty perverts high on meth showed up. They couldn't be patient and go one at a time in my ass so against my will they doubled me. It hurt really bad and I begged them to take it out but they just ignored me and kept fucking
 
When I was younger the man I was with thought it would be a good time if He invited some friends over to fuck me and 4 nasty perverts high on meth showed up. They couldn't be patient and go one at a time in my ass so against my will they doubled me. It hurt really bad and I begged them to take it out but they just ignored me and kept fucking
No-one should ever be fucked against their will.
But I'm glad that you seem to have drawn strength from the incident and grown into a mature appreciation of just how positive male desire can be. I was in a slightly similar situation when my older 'friend' decided that I was to be 'shared'... I was initially less than enthusiastic about the prospect, but it was all done through a degree of grudging consent, I was more concerned about failing his expectations of me, and I was scared that if I didn't comply he would dump me and find a more complicit boy...
 
I normally start in a reverse cowboy position then add the second on the downward stroke. I may climax almost immediately and that continues the whole time we go at it. I've tried to spit roast this way but cannot focus on both ends at once. My girlfriend likes to film it as she thinks it's hot. She loves to DP too.
 
I've tried it recently with my guy and a dildo, and it didn't work out. I think it failed because the dildo was too firm, maybe something more realistic/flexible would have worked though.
 
Used to regularly with an older married gay couple. Takes a lot of practice, patience, and COMMUNICATION from everyone involved. It helps to have experience with bigger toys, as well as multiple toys at once. Just like with anything, start smaller and work up. DAP, like fisting, isn't something to do spontaneously... Especially for a first, second, even fifth time šŸ˜Š
 
Back
Top