Do You Masturbate at Work?

oh sure.. all nurses do it. In fact, that's why we're never on time with your pain medication. the next time your nurse takes more than 10 minutes to answer your call light, as her if you can smell her fingers. If they smell like soap or foam hand sanitizer, you'll know she's been touching herself.

Me, neither. :)

Think about all of those women with men-in-uniform fetishes... if they only knew!

And that's why I couldn't work from home on a regular basis. I'd never get any work done!
The thought is exciting though, as I wouldn't mind getting caught by a ceratin someone at work :D

oh sure.. all nurses do it. In fact, that's why we're never on time with your pain medication. the next time your nurse takes more than 10 minutes to answer your call light, as her if you can smell her fingers. If they smell like soap or foam hand sanitizer, you'll know she's been touching herself.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you just made 98% of the men on Lit spontaneously ejaculate in their pants. Well done, you.

:D

Ive got the cuffs!!!

Holy shit, he's into it! :D

Think about all of those women with men-in-uniform fetishes... if they only knew!

*nods head vehemently in the affirmative

oh this explains everything! nurses! i love you all! funniest people on earth. naughty, too. :D

I have in the past. But I don't do it these days

Thought about it today actually, but no.

I have in the past. But I don't do it these days

Thought about it today actually, but no.

Well, since your dick is abnormally large, I'm sure you have to tug more often than the regular little weenies in the office.

Well, since your dick is abnormally large, I'm sure you have to tug more often than the regular little weenies in the office.

I can't speak for the little weenies, but I definitely do a lot of tugging

Little weenies want a lot of tugging, too. Sadly, I dated a couple.

I'd be more disappointed if this WASN'T the case, honestly. :p

Do I 'bate at work? Good Lord yes. I can't work a fryolator with pussy on the brain.

No, but I sure do finger that 10 key like nobody's business... with people around :eek:... sometimes they even watch me while I do! :cool:

Yes, just about everyday and sometimes 2 or 3 times. I almost always go to the rest room, but have at my desk occasionally.

I have but it's been awhile. I'm a sales manager. While a representative there was a girl I would have phone sex with frequently. One particular day she was texting me and got me hot and bothered during her lunch hour. She texted me a few pics and I was sprung. I wear a suite so it was very noticeable. As soon as I could...I got to my car and called her. I have Sync in my car. That's Bluetooth just in case you don't know what that is. Hands free, we got each other off with some erotic phone sex.

Back