Darkrside's ONLY Good Humor Thread

DarkrSide

Literotica Guru
Because I wouldn't want to keep violating rules even though there are plenty of other threads that show sex acts and there are men with their privates as their avatars which apparently is okay! (NOPE, not bitter)

37327abbe67bc04427c17a32b4bd969e.jpg

Because I wouldn't want to keep violating rules even though there are plenty of other threads that show sex acts and there are men with their privates as their avatars which apparently is okay! (NOPE, not bitter)

Sorry to hear that....I enjoyed your first one...and part two....particularly that sink gif :devil:

37327abbe67bc04427c17a32b4bd969e.jpg

Hmmm....I think I'd risk finding out... :D

And this one....well, I may just have to remember this one... :rolleyes: ;)

Hmmm....I think I'd risk finding out... :D

And this one....well, I may just have to remember this one... :rolleyes: ;)

A) How could you not want to risk seeing what's there. That's just a bad ass collection of things. Put them together? Fuck yeah!

B) Who doesn't like a little lip biting? I can't be held responsible for the loss of clothing that would result there....

If I'm in a bad mood should I stay the fuck away?

As far as I care, you should never stay the fuck away! Bad mood or not. I'm here to lighten the mood and post naughty things. If that's the cure for any bad moods, I don't know what is.

Wish I could find a woman like this:

87134a348faed6293ae8328b0470775b.jpg

Well I have, but she won't let me touch her butt. Or won't marry me. But it's close!

A) How could you not want to risk seeing what's there. That's just a bad ass collection of things. Put them together? Fuck yeah!

Okay...you go first snd I will follow...at a safe distance :D

B) Who doesn't like a little lip biting? I can't be held responsible for the loss of clothing that would result there....

Lol....fair enough...as long as the reverse is true too :rolleyes:

Back