Sneaking around(closed)

Shannon stood at the kitchen cabinet placing sandwich meat on bread. She heard Matt coming upstairs. "Oh, um..I made you a sandwich.." she said sliding the plate across to him. She smiled then turned to place the stuff in the fridge, bending over, her ass on display for him even though she was wearing her pants. She wasn't doing it on purpose, it was by chance.

"So, um. Are you okay with what happened? I.. It was incredible," she spoke up, finally turning to take a drink from the water bottle she had. It did feel so good. She hadn't gotten off like that in some time and she hoped that he would want more. "I mean, if you ever want more..." she paused to gauge his reaction and to hear from him.
 
Matt wasn't sure how to act at first but once his mother bent over to get something in the fridge it flipped a switch inside of him. He walked up behind her pressing his ground against her big butt. She could feel his long soft member pressing against her ass.

"Yes I'm okay with what happened mom. That was incredible." Matt said backing away a little once she stood up.

Returning back to the table he started to eat his sandwich. Hearing what she said next he grinned and nodded. "Same goes for you mom." He looked his mother up and down. Matt should be feeling wrong and disgusted about what happened between the two of them, but instead he was turned on and craving more.
 
Shannon looked to her son as she drank from the water bottle. So young and innocent, and yet she had fucked him. She should feel so wrong, but she didn't. Why was this? She looked to him as she leaned over the counter. Her cleavage on display as she began to speak. "We can't let anyone know anything about this, you know.. Not anyone.."

A door opened upstairs and she only knew it was her daughter's door. She turned to Matt. "Shh.." she said as the other member of their family came in the room. "Hey honey, are you okay?"

Abby smiled. "Oh yeah," she said sleepily. "Just getting something to drink then back off to bed." She turned to her brother. "Are you feeling okay? I know you've been sick.." she continued, reaching into the fridge.

Shannon looked to her daughter and then to her son. "Oh I got him some of the medicine earlier. He should be better by morning."

"That's good. I know a guy I've been talking to has been sick too. Must be something going around.. Night.." she said walking back to the stairs.

Shannon let out a slight sigh as she looked to her son. "Damn, that was close.." Her body on fire as she was suddenly wanting more of her son. But she couldn't. "Um.. Should I see you back to bed?" she said, rolling her shoulder and tilting her head.
 
"Don't worry I won't tell a soul mom." Matt said right before his sister entered the room. He sat quietly eating his sandwich while his mother and sister did all the talking. "Oh she gave me some incredible medicine." He chimed in adding a wink towards his mom while Abby had her back to him.

"Night sis." Matt said as he chewed his last bite of food. Wondering what his sister would think if she knew he just fucked his mom. She would probably never talk to him again. Matt rinsed his plate off and the turned to his mom. "Yeah maybe I should get another dose of medicine to make sure I'm all better?" He asked teasingly as he started to walk towards the door leading downstairs.
 
She looked to her son as she followed him down to the room. She stopped at the door. Shannon was unsure of what could transpire next. She looked to her son, as she noticed his pants were tenting again. "We could use your shower if you wanted.." she said pulling off her top, her taut breasts bouncing slightly as she looked to him.

She turned the knob walking in and throwing her shirt on the bed carelessly as she glanced at him, beckoning him on.
 
Matts eyes went straight to his mother's perky breasts when she pulled her shirt off. They were both in his room and he went up to her and pulled her in for a deep kiss. The two making out like lovers. The kissing continued as they fumbled around towards his bathroom bumping into to a few various items of furniture along the way. Matt turned on the shower and while they waited for it to heat up Matt started stripping off all of his clothes.

His long dick springing free once his pants were off. Pulling his mom back in for another kiss causing his erect member to press up along her thigh. His hand going down to her bare and already wet pussy.
 
Shannon gasped into the kiss as she felt her son's hardened erect dick pressing against her thigh. It felt so good. His hand on her bare pussy, his fingers pressing in as she stepped into the shower. The water causing her to moan as she pulled him in and shut the door. She moved her hand between them and began to stroke his cock, but then an idea flooded into her mind. She stood behind him and placed her hand around his body, stroking his hard thick long dick while her other hand went to between his legs and began to gently play with his cum-filled heavy balls. "How's this Matty?" she asked, looking to him as the water flowed over them.

Visual: http://sexwall.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/2369.gif
 
Matt's head was tilted back and soft groans coming from his mouth as his mother stroked his manhood. His one hand traveling down her body to her ass, squeezing and massaging her flesh. "That feels amazing mom. I still can't get over the fact we are doing this. It's so naughty." matt turned his body and leaned down slightly so his lips can meet his mother's. His tongue slipping into her mouth. The two making out under the hot water.
 
His tongue and breath so hot against her face, it felt so good. Her body on fire, already aroused and wanting to feel his thick meat deep within her again. "Fuck, please. . Please fuck me," she said turning around, her ass rising in the air as she looked back to him. His tantalizing cock on display and throbbing hard as she moaned from the anticipation of having him enter again.
 
Watching his mother put her sexy ass in the air for him, Matt moved behind his mother. Grabbing his manhood and running it along her dripping wet slit teasing her for a little before he pushed against her snug entrance and once again started to slide deep inside of his mother's pussy. "Oh fuck... You feel so fucking good mom." He groaned starting to fuck her tight cunt.
 
"You do too, sweetie," Shannon moaned out as she adjusted herself on her legs, standing there with her son's dick buried to the hilt deep within her tight dripping cunt. It felt so fucking good, she was telling the truth. As his hips began to pound into her, she felt her arousal building, her pussy tightening. "Yes...more, more.. Harder, yes.." she purred as she looked back to him, reaching between her legs to rub her clit to add to both of their pleasure.
 
Matt never would think that he would be having sex with his mother, but yet here he was in the shower with his mother bent over in front of him and him fucking her like a slut. His hands gripping her hips tightly as he drilled his long fuck stick so deep inside of the woman who birthed him over and over again. He gave her big ass a firm slap and he watched her ass jiggle each time his body met hers.
 
Her cunt flowing with their combined juices as she felt herself get near the edge of orgasmic bliss, Shannon groaned out as she pressed her breasts against the shower wall. "Harder, yes!" she begged, her pussy clenching around him as her fingers began to go faster. It felt so fucking good.
 
Matt grabbed his mother's wet hair and pulled her back so he could lean down and start kissing and nibbling on her neck. Still pounding her cunt while he sucked on her neck then he ran his tongue along her neck until it reached her lips then he started making out her. Running a hand up her tight body to her bouncing tits grabbing one of them to add to her pleasure.
 
His hand on her tit caused Shannon to shudder in pure pleasure as she looked back to her son. It felt so good with his dick buried to the hilt inside her each time her pushed into her. It fucking felt so good. "Yes! Yes!" she cried out. "I'm almost there!" she moaned, her eyes starting to roll back into her head as she felt her pussy tighten up from her actions on her clit.
 
Matt fucked his mother through her orgasm. Something Matt never even thought about before today, making his mother cum. But here he was thrusting his dick in and out of her while she coated his manhood with her cum. "You feel so fucking good mommy!" Matt said softly before he pulled out of her.

Turning Shannon around Matt then lifted her up and pressed her against the shower wall and entered her pussy once more. Filling her love tunnel with his meat while he gazed into her eyes. Now Matt was slow and passionate with his movements. Letting both of them enjoy the incredible sensation of his cock slowly sliding in and out of her tight pink pussy.
 
Sensation, sensual fucking. This was something she really hadn't experienced in a long time. Shannon moaned as her son held her up against the shower wall. His cock pushing deep into her cunt as time went on. It felt so incredibly good. She gripped his shoulders as his mouth went to her breast. He had been breast fed years ago on her own breasts but now, with him of age and here he was fucking her in the shower - it was so forbidden, but she didn't fucking care anymore.

"Oh god, Matt!" she cried out as she felt herself getting closer once again. "You feel so good as well," she moaned breathlessly. Her breasts heaving as she was being fucked slowly and sensually by her son.
 
This was by far the most passionate sex Matt has ever had in his life. Slowly stuffing his mothers cunt over and over again. Teasing her nipples and neck with multiple kisses, licks and nibbles. The water starting to slowly cool from being on so long but that did not stop them at all. "I'm going to cum mommy." Matt whispered into her ear.
 
Shannon opened her mouth wide and a moan escaped her dry throat as she heard him say he was going to cum. Her cunt milking him, hoping to bring forth everything he had to offer. "Cum..." she begged. "...cum in me. Cum with me." She gripped his shoulders, her fingernails digging lightly into his skin. The sensation was getting to be overwhelming. Her already stimulated pussy was pushing towards the edge again as she felt her core tense up. It was so much. "I'm...I'm cumming.." she said, not a scream this time, but a breathless moan as her pussy clenched around his invading manhood and her eyes rolled back.
 
When Matt heard his mother tell him to cum in her pussy it sent him over the edge. He groaned out against her neck as his cock throbbed and erupted inside of her. Keeping her pinned against the shower wall as he flooded her cunt with his warm load. "Oh mommy!" He said in a pleasure filled tone as he slowly pulled his cock out and pushed it back deep inside of her. His mother's tight pussy milking every last drop of cum out inside of her.
 
Shannon moaned out as she felt her son's huge warm load fill her dripping cunt. Her orgasmic bliss coupled with his own was true pleasure as she was pushed against the shower wall to enjoy the way his cock throbbed within her quivering depth. "Mm... Matt.." she moaned out into his neck as she felt him slip from within her. It felt so good.
 
"Mom that was amazing.." Matt said as he removed himself from his mother's creampied pussy. He was resting his head on her shoulder for a little before turning to shut off the water. Opening the glass door to the shower Matt grabbed one of the towels folded up on the counter next to the sink and handed to his mother. Then he grabbed the other one for himself. "I can't believe we had sex mom, it almost felt like a dream."
 
It had been amazing. Some of the best sex that she has had in a while. Shannon looked to her son as he handed her a towel. "But it wasn't a dream. This is real," she said placing her hand on his cheek before kissing him gently. Just what had she done? She thought to herself in quiet contempt as she wrung out her hair. It was so wrong but it had felt so right. "I think I'll head up to bed. You get some rest, okay?" she said kissing him once more and feeling his ass in her hand.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

The next morning....

She had asked for curtains in her room, but usually she kept them pulled back. Abby grunted as she rose up out of bed, rubbing her eyes sleepily. It was usually this time of the morning anyway that she got up. Around 10. Oh well. She got up and pulled a brush through her beautiful locks and headed downstairs. Her brother was in the kitchen. "Morning, Matt," she said walking over to the fridge.
 
"Goodnight mom." Matt said as he watched his mother leave the room. He finished drying off and then went over to his bed. Letting the towel fall to the floor he got right into bed and laid there thinking about how amazing sex with his mother was. He quickly fell asleep and dreamt about fucking his mom as well waking up with morning wood. Pulling on just a pair of sweat pants that hung low on him so the v on his lower abs were visible.

Matt was in the kitchen getting a cup of coffee when he turned to see his sister Abby standing there. "Oh hey sis. Good morning. You want a cup?" He asked before he left the counter. For a brief moment he wondered what his sister would think of if she knew he was fucking their mother.
 
"Gosh, yes please," Abby said looking to her brother. She held a coffee cup out for him as he poured for her. She took some sugar and creamer, pouring them in as well. "So how'd you sleep?" she asked pulling a granola bar out of the cabinet.

Shannon woke up with her pussy very sore. Her mind had been rushing all night about the sexual escapade that she had had with her son. It had all been so invigorating and caused her to toss and turn most of the night with dreams about him. Even as she rose up out of bed and looked in the mirror, her nipples were hardened just from thinking about her son in such a manner.
 
Back
Top