Republican Senators ask Tillerson to probe US 'fomenting unrest' in other countries

hashtag46

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 2017
Posts
3,694
"Senators ask Tillerson to probe US 'fomenting unrest' in other countries."
https://www.rt.com/usa/380886-senators-meddling-albania-macedonia/

"Six Republican senators are demanding a State Department review of US taxpayer money being spent on meddling in foreign countries’ politics via NGOs run by billionaire George Soros, citing Macedonia and Albania as the most recent examples.

In a letter sent to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday, the lawmakers express concern over reports that US foreign aid has been channeled to support “left-leaning parties” and the “progressive agenda” in places like Albania and Macedonia. The two Balkans countries are just “timely examples,” with reports of similar US meddling coming from Africa and Latin America as well, the senators wrote.

As examples of US interference, the senators cite the situation in Macedonia, a landlocked Balkans country once a part of Yugoslavia and currently in the throes of a political crisis featuring a restless ethnic Albanian minority."
 
State Dept sued over funding Soros operations in Macedonia
https://www.rt.com/usa/385333-state-department-soros-macedonia/

"Conservative watchdog Judicial Watch is suing to obtain records of US government dealings with billionaire George Soros’ network of nonprofits in Macedonia, which stand accused by the country’s government of fomenting regime change.

“The FOSM-affiliated sub-entities receiving US tax dollars through USAID’s Civil Society Project are also closely tied to the main opposition political party in Macedonia, the country’s former Communists, now called SDSM,” Marshall wrote.
Though it came second in December’s general election, SDSM has proposed a minority coalition government with the country’s restive Albanian minority.

As a condition of their participation in the government, Albanians are insisting on a seven-point platform – co-written by governments in Albania and Kosovo
– that includes a demand to make Albanian an official language in Macedonia."
 
Soros doesn't count.


He's a Democrat contributor.

This will be dismissed as a partisan witch hunt.

;)
 
Soros doesn't count.


He's a Democrat contributor.

This will be dismissed as a partisan witch hunt.

;)
I know… .
But did you notice my nice touch? I added "republicans" in the title, hoping to attract more posters from both sides.
Still a slim chance, but am I not clever? :)
 
I know… .
But did you notice my nice touch? I added "republicans" in the title, hoping to attract more posters from both sides.
Still a slim chance, but am I not clever? :)

Yes, you are not clever, you are a dumb farting paki who lives in squalor.
 
Let's investigate Obama's DOJ extorting millions from American businesses in order to fund left wing organizations as well.
 
:rolleyes: That shit again?

So far, it hasn't been investigated publically. If Jeff Session's DOJ were doing the same thing to fill the coffers of conservative organizations Amazon would be shipping your Depends by the skid load.
 
A farting, lonely paki finds comfort in other racist trumpateers. Hollywood couldn't write this shit.
 
So far, it hasn't been investigated publically.

It was reported in the media -- therefore, must have been investigated -- that the EPA was offering polluters the option of paying a fine to the government or a lesser amount to some green organization, which is a sensible policy that has already provoked such little public outrage as it deserves. The EPA will continue that policy under the present Admin, I should hope?
 
It was reported in the media -- therefore, must have been investigated -- that the EPA was offering polluters the option of paying a fine to the government or a lesser amount to some green organization, which is a sensible policy that has already provoked such little public outrage as it deserves. The EPA will continue that policy under the present Admin, I should hope?

I'm talking about an FBI or congressional investigation.
 
B28KSMQCEAAfeWj.jpg
 
How is it illegal or clandestine?

What would say if Jeff Sessions started shaking down corporations for money donations to the Tea Party groups, or the NRA, in lieu of prosecution? Would you think that was an illegal abuse of power, a misappropriation of federal funds, away from the treasury, and a usurpation of congressional powers of the purse?
 
Investigate the National Endowment for Democracy. That is where a lot of the garbage starts.

Of course, this will probably be a phony investigation with an alterior motive and not address the real problem. That's usually how this stuff works, especially when dealing with Congress.
 
Back
Top