The Demoness and the Summoner (Closed for Erica88)

"Just the supernatural parts will be fine," he said. It would be a shame for Myra to forget her first. Plus, it would be fun to see Myra and Tiffany's reactions if he were to ever pass them by in the hallways again.

The sun was beginning to go down and the shadows were growing longer in the forest. Pulling his cock out of Myra, he began to clothe himself again. The forest had a reputation for being both wondrous and dangerous. The latter being especially true after sunset.

The two girls got dressed as well, adjusting their uniforms as they did their best to not look like they had just been in a wild foursome in the woods. They walked back to the school, having already forgotten any supernatural elements of their encounter today.

"We should head back as well," Jin said to Erica. "Dark creatures come out in these woods at night. Ones far less pleasant than yourself, I think."
 
Erica smiled and brushed her hand against his cheek, sending shivers through his body.

- "Don't worry, I have my ways to keep us safe from any creature that might be in this wood. Although I of course very much rather be alone with you than that I get raped by some hairy monster with a huge cock."

She said with a wink, that seemed to say she was not completely opposed to the idea. But then she walked with him back to the school
 
They walked through the gates together, when Jin's stomach suddenly growled. He realized that their escapade had meant skipping lunch and it was nearly time for dinner as well. Sex nourished Erica, but for Jin, it had worked up an appetite.

He took her to the dining hall, which was uncrowded at this time of day, too late for lunch, too early for dinner. They took a small table in a corner, away from prying eyes, although Erica still managed to catch the attention of few people as she passed them by.

Jin wasn't sure whether succubi needed eat, or if they even could eat, but he brought over two plates of food regardless. "So how long has it been since you've been in the mortal realm? The way you moved through forest made it seem like it's been a while since you've seen nature."
 
While Jin left her at the table to get some food, a few guys came over to check her out and find the quickest way to get in her skirt. Even in her less daring outfit she was still quite the attention drawer it seemed but they left soon enough and mostly forgot the details of what had happened.

When Jin returned with two plates she smiled. Sexual energy was what her body was after, but she could enjoy the taste of food and it was a kind gesture. Just like the way he tried to get to know the 'real' her a bit better.

- "It is hard to tell time as my 'normal' home and the mortal realm don't have the same perception of time, but judging by the way the world seems to have changed I would guess around 3 centuries have passed since my last time. And my last... master, didn't really let me be outside while I very much enjoy being outside."

She told him. She was very good at hiding emotions, or showing different ones than what she truly was feeling but still Jin got the feeling her previous master was not a subject she wanted to talk about
 
Jin realized that Erica's former master was not a subject she was comfortable discussing and decided to drop the matter, at least for now. As they ate, he noticed that Erica was getting the occasional surreptitious glance from people at the tables around them, male and female alike. He smiled, it couldn't be helped, he supposed, when you were a walking embodiment of lust.

When they realized that Jin was smiling back at them, they quickly looked away. "I think you're gathering a bit of a fan club," he mentioned to Erica.
 
It was impossible to miss their looks and thoughts and some were very flattering while others were naughty enough to be of interest. Under the table she placed her hand on his leg and softly stroked towards his cock.

- "You are getting a lot more popular as well among both guys as girls. The guys wonder how you got me, while the girls are interested in finding out what secrets you have to offer. And don't worry, your pleasure will always come first to me."

Erica still had her own free will so naturally she was interested in more cocks that just his, but she liked and enjoyed him. Most students would forget most details of her, although they would surely be very aroused this evening
 
He noticed that he was getting a few looks as well. This could certainly be interesting. Their encounter with Myra and Tiffany in the forest was certainly the kind of experience he wouldn't mind having again, and there was no lack of girls to choose from on campus.

Jin perked up as he felt Erica's hand slide up his leg. He glanced around but saw that no one seemed to notice what was going on under the table, by virtue of the tablecloth that hid their lower bodies. It seemed that his succubus had a bit of an exhibitionist streak, something he would be glad to indulge.

His hand also went up Erica's thigh, sliding beneath her uniform skirt. He lightly traced his fingers along her panties, stroking her pussy lips through the thin fabric. "If what happened this afternoon is any indication, it looks like you'll have no problem getting interest from both guys and girls too."
 
Erica smirked, both from his words as from the teasing of his hand and easily found his cock through his pants.

- "Of course I can make sure any situation you desire happens, but I think it is more fun to just press a few buttons and see how things play out."

Even her presence alone already made the people around more aroused and excited, without any controlled influence from her. Not to the point a massive gangbang would start, but in a little longer she very much doubted there would be anyone without a hard cock or wet pussy. And anyone flirting, would find the recipient very open to that. Then again, not much difference from the normal situation for students.
 
Jin inhaled deeply as his cock tented his pants, his hardness pressing against Erica's hand. He scanned the room and could see several girls who were quite attractive, some of whom he knew or had shared classes with before.

"Some buttons are definitely more fun to press than others, though," he said as his hand slipped beneath her panties, rubbing against her bare pussy. He found her already wet, but then again, he figured that succubi were probably perpetually wet. His middle finger curled inwards, slipping inside of her.

He smiled warmly at her, his face only betraying the slightest flush of lust as he played with her warm pussy beneath the table. "Wouldn't you agree?"
 
- "Sure"

She commented teasing and without any difficulty she opened his pants under the table. She looked him directly in his eyes as she started to stroke him more serious. Two of his female teachers walked by, chatting together but suddenly stopped very close to Jin and Erica's table.

The boy could clearly see how their nipples pierced through their tops, an effect of Erica's presence. Before Jin made any sound that gave away what Erica was doing under the table the teachers started to walk again.
 
Hmm...now there was a thought. Several of his teachers were quite attractive as well. And from the way their nipples had been visibly stiff beneath their shirts as they passed by proved that he wasn't the only one whose libido went into overdrive when Erica was around. It seemed that just her very presence had that effect on people.

When the teachers had walked away, Jin let out a quiet moan he had been holding in. Erica's hand stroked expertly across his length with the smooth confidence of a lover who knew his body even better than he did. Not wanting to be outdone, he added a second finger to his own hand moving in and out of her core, while his palm pressed against the hard bud of her clit, giving her something to grind against.

Their eyes locked and as he started into her brilliant green eyes, Jin was suddenly struck by a very intense desire to kiss her hard. But he wasn't sure he would be able to keep his passion in check if he did. If he couldn't, that would surely give away what was happening beneath the table to anyone passing by.
 
Erica started to jerk him a bit wilder and then moved closer to him without stopping the movements of her hand. She kissed him with the passion they both were feeling... because he wanted it, because she wanted it, but also to keep him silent as her hand started to radiate a very pleasurable warmth.

She kept kissing and stroking him until his seed splashed against the bottom of the table and then she slowly took her distance from him again, watching him with a smirk.

- "Enjoyed the kiss?"
 
Jin kissed her hard, his tongue surging forward to meet hers. He quietly moaned into her mouth as Erica's hand suddenly became warm, almost hot, as she stroked him. Realizing that trying to hold back at this point was futile, he shivered in pleasure, his hips thrusting beneath the table as an orgasm suddenly crashed over him.

With each throb, another rope of his seed splashed onto Erica's hand and the bottom of the table. Her hand steadily milked him, prolonging his climax. Jin let out a long breath as she pulled away from the kiss, his head still spinning.

When he looked at her again, it was with a wicked smile in his eyes. "I've half a mind to bend you over the table and take you right here," he whispered back.
 
She grinned at him, a somewhat daring look in her eyes.

- "Your wish is my command master"

She teased him and of course it wouldn't be too hard to have the people around either ignore the fuck or to forget it afterwards... or too have all guys and teachers line up for their turn.

- "Or we could find a somewhat more private place."
 
Jin took Erica's hand and stood up from the table. Moving behind her, he ran his hands up her thighs, up beneath her skirt. He kissed her neck slowly as his fingers hooked into the waistband of her panties, tugging them down sharply as he lightly grazed his teeth against her throat.

Kneeling down, he buried his face into her sex, tasting her deeply. She was already soaking wet from his fingers earlier, but he wanted to taste her sweet juices once more. They had now caught the attention of the rest of the dining hall, and while a few people were looking away, most were staring with a mixture of shock and arousal.

As he worked to get his pants off, he whispered to Erica, "It seems we have an audience. Let's give them a good show," as his tongue worked its way between her legs again.
 
Erica grinned and spread her legs a bit further to give him easier access to her wet pussy. A few teachers that had been present stood up to stop this... but Erica made them watch instead and kept the other students watching as well. Some wanted to join, others wanted to leave or fool around with others.

For now Erica kept it to an audience only, but if Jin did his best she would soon lose control and most likely turn the room in a full blown orgy
 
Kicking off his pants, Jin stood up again, his cock already hard for the succubus again. Lifting her skirt, he thrust himself into her with a short gasp, as her cunt gripped him in a way no mortal woman could match. He went slow at first, savoring every thrust and squeeze. But as his lust for her grew, so did the intensity of their fucking. Reaching under her shirt, Jin cupped Erica's bare breasts, pinching the nipples between his fingers as his cock grew even harder inside of her.

Grabbing a fistful of her silky red hair, he pulled Erica's head back, forcing her harder against him with each pounding thrust. He could see people in the dining hall begin to touch themselves through their pants and under their skirts as they watched, even the teachers. "Moan for them," he whispered. "Let know just how good it feels to get fucked while they watch."
 
Soon Erica was moaning, and it weren't even fake moans. She loved fucking in the open and having people watch. The hand pulling her hair was very welcome as well, a guy showing dominance was arousing.

After a bit some guys were brave enough to expose their cocks through their school uniforms and do some better stroking. Erica didn't think it would take long before some of the more daring girls would offer their assistance.
 
Professor Pierce was one of the female teachers watching Jin and Erica. In her late 30s with long dark hair and an amazing body, she was a popular fantasy among her male students, Jin included. She had always been careful to keep a respectful distance her students, though she had dated a few other professors over the years.

But today, watching Jin fucking this girl she had never seen before, Professor Pierce could feel her panties getting soaked as she idly rubbed herself under her skirt. Finally, she gave in to her desire and strode over to the couple. She knew that she should be stopping them, but the closer she got, the more uncontrollable her lust became. With one hand she grabbed Jin's head and kissed him hard, while at the same time she grabbed his hand, placing it on her breast. He could feel how hard her nipples were and when he pinched them through the fabric, Professor Pierce shivered and moaned into their kiss.

As if a signal had been given, all around them, hidden desires began to emerge and couples and small groups began to form, embracing in deep kisses and frantically tearing off their clothes. Several of the guys hovered a few feet from Erica, as if waiting for Jin to let her go. "It looks like you have some fans. Want to go have some fun with them?" he asked as he strummed his fingers over the top of her clit while his cock thrust inside of her again.
 
The more Jin pleased her, and Erica got further aroused by the looks and thoughts of the people around them, the less control she had over the situation. Especially in this crowd where several people had a very strong magical aura, it was hard to keep them all in check. More and more Erica had to let go of control and after a bit one of the stronger females, a teacher Jin fancied, was the first to break free.

Soon Erica lifted all control she had, except to keep the guys away from her, although it was clear several wanted a piece of her. She smirked when Jin commented on them and of course she would love to be brutally fucked by the group. She looked at him and his teacher for a moment and bit her lip.

- "If you think you can find a way to keep your cock happy..."

She said with a wink, not at all doubting that. Most likely he would have his pick of girls right now, if his teacher didn't claim him fully.
 
Jin smiled and kissed Erica hard, relishing the feel of her body pressing up against him. His cock was throbbing inside of her and with some reluctance, he pulled out of her slowly. As he turned to Professor Pierce, she immediately knelt down, licking her lips. Even without Jin saying anything, she knew exactly what he wanted her to do.

As he stepped away from Erica with Professor Pierce, the students who had been watching and waiting began to approach Erica. Surrounding her, their hands began to caress every exposed curve of her body. Several of them began stripping, exposing their hard cocks for her.

Meanwhile, the beautiful teacher was now softly jacking Jin's cock with her hand, still wet with Erica's juices. "Professor Pierce, isn't this the kind of thing the Headmaster would frown upon?" he said teasingly. She looked up at him with a lusty smile, "Please, call me Emma. And what the Headmaster doesn't know won't hurt him," she said. She wrapped her lips around his cock and began to suck eagerly and Erica's juices only further increased her desire.
 
The hands explored her body for a while but it didn't take long before Erica was lifted onto a table and felt the first cock being placed against her pussy. Some guy gave a comment about giving her a real fuck, but Erica didn't really listen to it.

The moment the cock started to fuck her hard, she gave up all control over the situation and surrendered herself to the feelings. Now everyone... teacher and student present started to fuck and fool around and the sexual energy in the room felt equally as good as the actual fuck she was receiving.
 
One of the guys surrounding Erica pushed his cock against her lips, clearly wanting her to take him into her mouth. Another grabbed her hand placed it on his shaft, too impatient to wait for a turn with her pussy or mouth. The dining hall was filled with moans and gasps as clothing was torn away and a full-blown orgy began on the tables, the chairs, even the floors, whatever flat surface could be found.

Professor Pierce's hands worked quickly, shedding her clothing until she was left in only a pair of scantily cut underwear. He gently pushed her onto her back on a nearby table. Pulling her panties to the side, Jin pressed his tongue against her entrance, finding her already completely wet. Emma's back arched and she moaned at the first contact of his tongue on her needy pussy. "Oh god, yes! Just like that!" she moaned.

(Feel free to control any of the other characters besides myself. I'd be fine with that.)
 
Emma let him continue for a while on his own, but soon enough her hand found his head and somewhat forcefully she kept him in place. She knew what she wanted and she was not planning on letting him go until she got what she wanted, unless she changed her mind and wanted something else. She was also quite loud and filled most of the cafeteria with her moans and screams, mostly because the whole forbidden teacher-student situation.

Erica heard her moans and grinned, as much as she could with a cock in her mouth. Of course she had eagerly accepted the offered flesh and was giving the guy a very skilled blowjob. The guy fucking her pussy was a lot more rough on her and slammed his cock into her over and over, but Erica really had no problem with that. She loved to be claimed and the lust, sex and cocks around her was a better meal to her than any piece of food this place had to offer
 
Emma couldn't stop moaning as her body trembled, close to the edge of climax. It had been so long since anyone had touched her this way. She had toyed with the idea of having sex with a student before, but she never though she would go through with it, until now.

Jin didn't mind the way Emma's hand forced his head against her pussy. She could pretend to be in control as much as she wanted to. The way she twitched and screamed as his tongue lashed against her clit told him who held the reins.

After several minutes, Emma's thighs clamped down around Jin's head and her grip on his hair tightened. It felt as though a lightning bolt suddenly surged through her body and with a series of screams and shuddering gasps, she orgasmed so hard that it left her breathless. The professor pulled Jin's head up from between her legs and kissed him passionately. If anything, Emma felt even more turned on now, thanks in large part to Erica's influence. Emma's legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him close. She needed to have Jin inside of her.

The guy fucking Erica couldn't believe his luck. Not only was this girl incredibly hot, her cunt was better than any girl he'd ever fucked before. He tried to hold back and last longer but it was only minutes before he spilled his load inside of the succubus with a loud groan as his knees buckled. Luckily for Erica, it only took a few seconds for a new cock to begin fucking her.

The guy she was sucking began to thrust his hips, fucking her mouth as his hands groped her breasts. Precum was running freely from the tip as he drew closer to the edge as well.
 
Back
Top