The Cum Eaters Support Group

I was working up a load today, edging for about an hour, really wanting to taste my cum before I shot the entire thing... Didn't work, because I was watching my all-time fav dame, Brandi Love eating pussy. Don't know why that dame does it for me like no other...I could feel a load building, and knew there was not going to be any cum. The woman makes me so hot, it's either shoot the entire load in about 2 minutes, or back-the-fuck off...
I chose the latter...lol...

I was working up a load today, edging for about an hour, really wanting to taste my cum before I shot the entire thing... Didn't work, because I was watching my all-time fav dame, Brandi Love eating pussy. Don't know why that dame does it for me like no other...I could feel a load building, and knew there was not going to be any cum. The woman makes me so hot, it's either shoot the entire load in about 2 minutes, or back-the-fuck off...
I chose the latter...lol...

Brandi id fuckin hot for sure

This was a common game for my ex and I. Another fun game was for me to fuck her doggy and after I shot my load in her pussy I'd lay down and she'd squat on my face as I licked my cum from her.
When she gave me blow jobs she'd often suck me to completion then kiss me giving back to me my own cum.

Nice !! seeing cum covered tits really does it for me .. it' something I love to see ..
Cum covered tits swaying above my face is the best thing ever .. oh yeah and sucking them clean

I told Mr. Briggs early in the new year that in an attempt to learn to not "chicken out" of eating my load, I began this year making a calendar of when I jerk off and when I eat my cum after.

Prior to this, I had often lost the desire and it frustrated me that I would lose it after fucking my wife and would waste the opportunity to eat her creampie. I hoped I could teach myself to make eating my cum the instinctive reaction rather than something I tried to talk myself into.

It has worked!!

January - 9 jerk-offs, ate cum 4 times (44%, which I thought was good)
February - 9 jo, ate load 8 times (89%!!)
March - 10 jo, ate load 9 times, including current streak of 8 times in a row (90%).

It's become second nature, i no longer hesitate, I just go for it. Sometimes it is just a taste and other times, like yesterday when I ate as much I could. Very little was wasted.

I thought 50% of the time would be my goal but as you can see not eating my load after has become the exception, not the norm.

Prior to this year, i would maybe eat my load once a month.

The wife and i have fucked a couple of times since I began this trial but she hasn't felt clean enough for me to go down on her before or after, but I cant wait for the chance to see if all my practice is paying off.

Seriously guys, try keeping a record of when you do or don't. I think you will find that motivation to bump up your score will help. :D

Last edited:
I told Mr. Briggs early in the new year that in an attempt to learn to not "chicken out" of eating my load, I began this year making a calendar of when I jerk off and when I eat my cum after.

Prior to this, I had often lost the desire and it frustrated me that I would lose it after fucking my wife and would waste the opportunity to eat her creampie. I hoped I could teach myself to make eating my cum the instinctive reaction rather than something I tried to talk myself into.

It has worked!!

January - 9 jerk-offs, ate cum 4 times (44%, which I thought was good)
February - 9 jo, ate load 8 times (89%!!)
March - 10 jo, ate load 9 times, including current streak of 8 times in a row (90%).

It's become second nature, i no longer hesitate, I just go for it. Sometimes it is just a taste and other times, like yesterday when I ate as much I could. Very little was wasted.

I thought 50% of the time would be my goal but as you can see not eating my load after has become the exception, not the norm.

Prior to this year, i would maybe eat my load once a month.

The wife and i have fucked a couple of times since I began this trial but she hasn't felt clean enough for me to go down on her before or after, but I cant wait for the chance to see if all my practice is paying off.

Seriously guys, try keeping a record of when you do or don't. I think you will find that motivation to bump up your score will help. :D
Love this. It's motivational and hot :)

awesome edging session..still haven't cum, but a great partial, love to watch the cum ooze out of my cock, spread it around the head, then lick it up....heaven...

I love eating cum from anyone and also love eating it out of freshly fucked pussies or asses

I think it helps a lot to eat your own cum if your wife "assists". My wife loves that I eat my own...but what has really helped is that I now eat my cum for her. She regularly gives me assignments. When I travel, she will instruct me on wear to cum and how to eat it. So a typical assignment when staying in a hotel is "first night - I have to cum in glass and drink it". She wants me to take pictures and text them to her to prove I've done it. Another common assignment...cum in my hand and lick it clean. If I'm gone 5 days...she typically will give me around 3 assignments with photo evidence that I've done it. It's really hot when I get home!

I think it helps a lot to eat your own cum if your wife "assists". My wife loves that I eat my own...but what has really helped is that I now eat my cum for her. She regularly gives me assignments. When I travel, she will instruct me on wear to cum and how to eat it. So a typical assignment when staying in a hotel is "first night - I have to cum in glass and drink it". She wants me to take pictures and text them to her to prove I've done it. Another common assignment...cum in my hand and lick it clean. If I'm gone 5 days...she typically will give me around 3 assignments with photo evidence that I've done it. It's really hot when I get home!

I feel as though I'd be too embarrassed to eat my own in front of someone, although it stands to reason there is a witness when I eat someone else's.

I *always* clean up my own, generally licking from cupped hand, just never had a witness.

I expect to have a serving from a friend later this week!

I have been eating my cum for my wife for quite a while now. It started when she would fuck my ass with her very thick, strap on dildo and I would jerk off while she was doing it. When I came, I would normally ejaculate in my hand and then clean it off with a tissue. Although my cock is quite small. I do produce quite a bit of cum, so at one time she pointed out that it was a waste of tasty cum and that I should eat it instead as she watched, so I did. It was very humiliating, slurping and licking up my cum in front of her, but so very exciting!! We only do this as an adjunct to pegging, and we don't do that very often, only once in a while. Before fucking my ass, my wife makes me suck her dildo and forces it down my throat, calling me "cocksucker" as she does, so eating my cum is a natural extension, in line with the tone of our other "unorthodox" sexual practices.

Last edited:
I have been eating my cum for my wife for quite a while now. It started when she would fuck my ass with her very thick, strap on dildo and I would jerk off while she was doing it. When I came, I would normally ejaculate in my hand and then clean it off with a tissue. Although my cock is quite small. I do produce quite a bit of cum, so at one time she pointed out that it was a waste of tasty cum and that I should eat it instead as she watched, so I did. It was very humiliating, slurping and licking up my cum in front of her, but so very exciting!! We only do this as an adjunct to pegging, and we don't do that very often, only once in a while. Before fucking my ass, my wife makes me suck her dildo and forces it down my throat, calling me "cocksucker" as she does, so eating my cum is a natural extension, in line with the tone of our other "unorthodox" sexual practices.

Very nicely written. One can almost see you there.

Amen....

Hey folks,

On several of the male bisexuality type threads I've run across, there's one thing that seems to be pretty prevalent: guys who think about eating their cum as they masturbate, but once it's out of their bodies, the desire goes with it.

My buddy Mr. Briggs and I (it was actually his idea) decided what we needed was a support group for us wannabe cum eaters who needed that extra nudge to get us over the post-orgasmic blahs.

The basic premise of this group will be to encourage each other to eat our cum when we masturbate, but let's not limit ourselves to that.

We were thinking that regular reports of when we masturbate would be good, what you were doing while stroking, where you were, where the cum landed, and whether or not it ended up in our mouths.

And speaking of not limiting ourselves, it doesn't necessarily need to be masturbation. There are plenty of us wannabe creampie eaters out there. So, eating our cum out of (or off of) someone else is fair game, too. Eating it off of objects is fine, too, so if you like the notion of licking it off your wife's favorite dildo, or even if you want a little extra cream in your coffee, let's have fun with it.

Also, let's keep it positive. This will be a thread that'll be a siren call for the homophobic trolls. When the negative jerks pop their stupid heads up, ignore them (I wish it was possible to cum in their eyes, it'd serve 'em right). When they can't get a rise out of us, eventually they'll go away. All they're looking for is to rile people up.

And ladies, feel free to join us. The great majority of us, regardless of other interests, like the women too - a lot, and would likely respond better to a woman's encouragement.

Also, it isn't a contest, so if your reports sound the same, it's okay. And if somebody tells their story and you'd like more detail, that should be okay, too.

Like with any group of this kind, the key is not to be embarrassed. Be positive, get horny, but ultimately, let's have fun, okay?

Well put, Bro.

Wow....

SOOO much fun, esp to have a wifey playing along....

U r so right...

awesome edging session..still haven't cum, but a great partial, love to watch the cum ooze out of my cock, spread it around the head, then lick it up....heaven...

Me too, but then I go kinda soft and limp along wondering if I will get another taste....

Me too, but then I go kinda soft and limp along wondering if I will get another taste....

me too; after tasting some edging cum, it seems to satisfy for a while; maybe it's because I'm getting to be an old fart....;)

Back