Why does anyone NEED an assault rifle?

It's funny because it's true.

de7c950b755337963df5e55801e5ec3b.jpg

This illustration does not have a 1911 on it anywhere. Yet more proof that the liberal media is piss poor at investigating anything.

But it's still funny. :D

1. How would that have stopped the Las Vegas Shooter? He was not a noted psychopath. He owned shitloads of guns. No one had a clue.

Omar Mateen, same story.

Some of these nuts get on the radar; most do NOT. There is no way of stopping them other than banning the type of guns they use. So the "let's magically find all the psychopaths in a haystack" approach is never ever going to work. You even say so yourself!

2. I've already stated, there was no "appropriate" legal action to take in the case of Nikolaus Cruz or even Adam Lanza. His own mother even looked into getting him involuntarily committed and she couldn't figure out a way to do it.

3. Don't even get me started on this bizarre fantasy of pouring guns into schools. Give me a fucking BREAK.

You're telling me five, ten expert markmen are going to stand guard at every school in the country? Do you have any idea how insane that is?

Wow. What kind of stupid pills are you taking??? There ARE mandatory background checks in EVERY STATE. Federal Law. And it's not just a one time thing. Every time you purchase a gun you have to go through it again.

The problem here was not the laws. It was the failure to report dangerous psychopath to the national database. It was a failure of the Sheriff's department to take appropriate action even after receiving DOZENS of report and even seeing his threatening YouTube posts. I won't even go into four deputies standing outside the school while shooter was still active.

The NRA has fought for a long time for laws and controls on mentally disturbed individuals. Not just about guns. It is the NRA that has been pointing out for years that mentally ill, violent people need to be institutionalized. These are violent people who do not belong on the streets.

The NRA has long been the rational, reasonable, and responsible voice in these matters facing the emotionally outraged, irrational, unreasonable left who don't want to hear truth. They want what they think to BE the truth, whether it is or not. After Columbine, the hysterical left demanded the schools be "Gun Free Zones". The NRA tried to point out that it would not and could not work. No one wanted to listen. How did Parkland being a gun free zone work out? Sure as fuck didn't stop Nikolas Cruz. Didn't any of the other school shootings since columbine either. But that is what the left wants to stand on, more get rid of the guns and no one will die. Brain dead stupid.

What the NRA opposes is psychological examinations being mandated to own a gun. And While I don't fully agree with them I do see their point. There is no Due Process. You are deemed crazy until proven sane. There is not another right or freedom that is without due process. It is unconstitutional.

There is a hell of a lot you don't know about the NRA because the only information you get is from CNN who will gladly LIE to your face, if it furthers their agenda. Laws need to based on truth, facts and evidence. Not on lies and "what if"s. And CERTAINLY should not be based on breaking the Constitution.

Last edited:
Name five things that liberals salivate over that would have made ZERO difference at the Parkland HS shooting...

--allowing the federal government to research gun violence

--digitizing records of gun sales,

--establishing universal background checks on all gun purchases,

--banning high-capacity magazines

--banning assault-style weapons.

The ONLY thing that would have changed the outcome at Parkland would have been someone on the scene at the time, armed and actively using a gun to return fire. Cruz would certainly have had the opportunity to kill one person in a surprise attack of this kind, but he should have been the next one to fall.

Parkland could have been stopped simply by raising the age for buying the guns he had AND banning the guns (on the list).

Wait, I thought you knew all about guns. You don't know one blast from his AR-15 could and did kill WAY more than one person? And unless you want to arm the guards with the same or more powerful, they would be totally outgunned.

lmao. You think Rent-a-Cop with a pistol could take down a psycho with an AR-15 in a manner of seconds? Yeah, I'm sure you would love to take those odds. He better be a good shot, because if he doesn't nail him with the first bullet, whoops, his ass is toast.

You do know most policemen never hit their target with ONE single shot.

Keep dreaming! What fantasy world are you in? I don't know if you've seen what these schools are like but it's not like there's a bunch of fucking trees for him to hide behind. The halls are big and wide. There would be no element of "surprise". You'd have psycho with an assault weapon and Rent-a-Cop with a single shot gun in an empty hallway.

Name five things that liberals salivate over that would have made ZERO difference at the Parkland HS shooting...

The ONLY thing that would have changed the outcome at Parkland would have been someone on the scene at the time, armed and actively using a gun to return fire. Cruz would certainly have had the opportunity to kill one person in a surprise attack of this kind, but he should have been the next one to fall.

1. How would that have stopped the Las Vegas Shooter? He was not a noted psychopath. He owned shitloads of guns. No one had a clue.

Omar Mateen, same story.

Some of these nuts get on the radar; most do NOT. There is no way of stopping them other than banning the type of guns they use. So the "let's magically find all the psychopaths in a haystack" approach is never ever going to work. You even say so yourself!

2. I've already stated, there was no "appropriate" legal action to take in the case of Nikolaus Cruz or even Adam Lanza. His own mother even looked into getting him involuntarily committed and she couldn't figure out a way to do it.

3. Don't even get me started on this bizarre fantasy of pouring guns into schools. Give me a fucking BREAK.

You're telling me five, ten expert markmen are going to stand guard at every school in the country? Do you have any idea how insane that is?

If the Sheriff's Dept had report his behavior, the reports and other evidence to the National Database, the background check that Cruz had to submit to purchase ANY gun would have been denied. No sale. What was so fekkin' hard to figure out there?

Where did I say anything about "pouring guns into schools"? I have said I agree with arming teachers. Florida agrees too. If that coach had had a gun he could have stopped the attack LONG before the incompetent deputies even arrived to stand around pissing their pants.

AM I telling you five to ten expert marksmen what? Where did I say any of that? Again back to typical liberal tactics you want to try to tell me I said something I didn't. That doesn't make you look smarter. Just makes you another infected asshole.

Cluepon: If I didn't say it, don't try to quote me on it.

You'd have psycho with an assault weapon and Rent-a-Cop with a single shot gun in an empty hallway.

Active shooters can ALWAYS get their hands on a gun, that is a given. But to say the only defensive option you're going to accept is a ' Rent-a-Cop with a single shot gun, is to declare yourself brain dead, and a willing accomplice. Allowing conceal carry in the schools allows for semi-automatic pistols (my Beretta PX4 Storm comes with a 17 round magazine capacity), and there's nobody with a sign saying 'I've got a gun, and I shoot back', you just DO IT!

Parkland could have been stopped simply by raising the age for buying the guns he had AND banning the guns (on the list).

You can't ban the guns...you can only ban accessories that look scary.

And at best the age limit would just delay it.

But if they really want it they will just buy illegal guns or steal them.

So no....those things are not going to stop mass/rampage shootings in the USA.

And unless you want to arm the guards with the same or more powerful, they would be totally outgunned.

He better be a good shot, because if he doesn't nail him with the first bullet, whoops, his ass is toast.

That's pretty much all rifle vs. pistol situations.

Having a few military looking accessories, making it an "assault" weapon lol, doesn't make it special or exceptionally powerful.

Last edited:
Active shooters can ALWAYS get their hands on a gun, that is a given. But to say the only defensive option you're going to accept is a ' Rent-a-Cop with a single shot gun, is to declare yourself brain dead, and a willing accomplice. Allowing conceal carry in the schools allows for semi-automatic pistols (my Beretta PX4 Storm comes with a 17 round magazine capacity), and there's nobody with a sign saying 'I've got a gun, and I shoot back', you just DO IT!

Wait until Carnal Dumbass figures out AR-15's also come in NOT "assault" weapon pistol configurations LOL

It's not an "assault" weapon!!!! It's a pistol :D
Anderson-7-quad-end-cap.png

Because that is what the deputy had in Parkland, dumbass--the same guy you all are saying could have stopped this

Because that is what the deputy had in Parkland, dumbass--the same guy you all are saying could have stopped this

LIBERALS gave Parkland Barney Fife with one bullet, and you want to make that OUR fault? BULLSHIT!! WE are the ones who want to avail the schools of conceal carry firepower... and that is NOT the single shot party cop YOU left them with... LIBERALS killed those kids, as sure as if they'd done so with their own bare hands....

Did you or did you not bitch and moan about Gun Free Zones being the whole problem?

If the Sheriff's Dept had report his behavior, the reports and other evidence to the National Database, the background check that Cruz had to submit to purchase ANY gun would have been denied. No sale. What was so fekkin' hard to figure out there?

Where did I say anything about "pouring guns into schools"? I have said I agree with arming teachers. Florida agrees too. If that coach had had a gun he could have stopped the attack LONG before the incompetent deputies even arrived to stand around pissing their pants.

AM I telling you five to ten expert marksmen what? Where did I say any of that? Again back to typical liberal tactics you want to try to tell me I said something I didn't. That doesn't make you look smarter. Just makes you another infected asshole.

Cluepon: If I didn't say it, don't try to quote me on it.

LIBERALS gave Parkland Barney Fife with one bullet, and you want to make that OUR fault? BULLSHIT!! WE are the ones who want to avail the schools of conceal carry firepower... and that is NOT the single shot party cop YOU left them with... LIBERALS killed those kids, as sure as if they'd done so with their own bare hands....
Uh huh. Which group is cutting funding for schools again?

A single shot gun?

You fucking liar...their isn't a deputy in the whole fucking country that carries a single shot side arm.

Are you entirely sure the 'guard' had a single shot pistol as you claim, because I don't even think such a thing has been created since the days of the Revolutionary war, and the shit with the ramrod and ball and powder and wadding and a percussion cap... and a day later you're ready to shoot again.... OR perhaps you meant a single action pistol (a revolver that must be cocked each time to fire, since you don't understand firearms talk), and almost as bad.

Seriously, if the school put a guy as a 'resource officer' in that school with any such weapon as you claim, and I'd like to personally kick the ass of the person that made that decision.... right up there with standing outside till the noises stop.

Are you entirely sure the 'guard' had a single shot pistol as you claim, because I don't even think such a thing has been created since the days of the Revolutionary war, and the shit with the ramrod and ball and powder and wadding and a percussion cap... and a day later you're ready to shoot again.... OR perhaps you meant a single action pistol (a revolver that must be cocked each time to fire, since you don't understand firearms talk), and almost as bad.

Seriously, if the school put a guy as a 'resource officer' in that school with any such weapon as you claim, and I'd like to personally kick the ass of the person that made that decision.... right up there with standing outside till the noises stop.

LOL she thinks cops run around with old muzzle loaders....

882749.jpg

What a fucking moron.

A single shot gun?

You fucking liar...their isn't a deputy in the whole fucking country that carries a single shot side arm.

Is this what the liberals magazine limits have come to, they hire a "resource officer" and give him one bullet?

Is this what the liberals magazine limits have come to, they hire a "resource officer" and give him one bullet?

It wouldn't shock me that they would want law enforcement officers as close to defenseless as possible.

It wouldn't shock me that they would want law enforcement officers as close to defenseless as possible.
There it is. Not carrying a gun makes you defenseless - that's the NRA Kool-Aid.

If you sprained your trigger finger, you'd have to hire a security guard for your house.

Personally I don't see why you would need anything more powerful than a handgun for self defense.

And all of the people saying that someone armed with a pistol won't stand a chance againt someone with an AR-15 need a little common sense. It doesn't matter too much how fast the gun fires, all that really matters is who gets off the first accurate shot. One bullet to the chest will likely kill you just as easily as 20.

Did you or did you not bitch and moan about Gun Free Zones being the whole problem?

And again you try to misquote me. Are your reading comprehension skills really just that bad? Find where I said that and quote it.

I did NOT say gun free zones were the problem. Never. Ever. The general problem is that we have some sick bastards in this country who want to kill a bunch of people to get the 15 min (or more accurately 10 days) of fame on CNN. The specific problem in the case of Parkland is the Sheriff's Dept KNEW that a problem, a serious THREAT, existed and did NOTHING about it. NOTHING.

But this is something else the Liberals are really good at. Ignoring the REAL problem and using a tragedy to further their FUBAR agenda.

I did NOT say gun free zones were the whole problem. They are a FAILED SOLUTION that the the LIBERALS DEMANDED. And even though they were told that law would be ineffective, they rammed it through anyway. And it did sweet fuck NOTHING to solve the problem. NOTHING.

So the Liberals are now, once again, Ignoring the REAL problem AND refusing to admit their brilliant plan FAILED and trying to put the blame on inanimate objects and people who had NOTHING to do with what happened. NOTHING.

You want to know what the real problem is? Our country is full of booger eating retards that call themselves Democrats, who cut funding to mental institutions forcing them to shut down, Then they bring in their politically correct bullshit shit and start fighting for "RIGHTS" of the criminally insane. "Oh, you can't just lock them away. They've done nothing wrong." So they are left on the street where eventually they snap, just as predicted. The Liberals say, That's not OUR fault. It's the GUNS and NRA.

So when someone shoots up a school you fall back to that same old, tired, horseshit rhetoric. "GUNS are the problem. We need to take them away from everyone. Especially the people who have done nothing wrong. (Clinton's 1994 gun ban) And when it does NOTHING to stop the problem, you all cry "It's not OUR fault."

Someone shoots up a school and the Liberals want to make schools a gun free zone. Despite warning from the NRA and other people who actually HAVE brains and know how to use them, the law passes. It is now a Federal Felony Offense to possess a firearm on school property, And the shootings continue. Your law did NOTHING to stop school violence. NOTHING. NOTHING! N. O. T. H. I. N. G.

But instead of having the maturity to to stand up and say, "Hey, We were wrong. Sorry. Let's work on a better solution." You want to stuff all that in the hall closet where no one can see and go back to chanting, "Guns are BAD."

So you want something to quote? Here you go:

GUNS AREN'T THE PROBLEM, BRAIN DEAD LIBERALS ARE THE PROBLEM.​

Personally I don't see why you would need anything more powerful than a handgun for self defense.

So I guess you see no difference between my .22 Walther and my .44 Magnum Red Hawk, they’re both ‘just handguns’?

So I guess you see no difference between my .22 Walther and my .44 Magnum Red Hawk, they’re both ‘just handguns’?
How many shots can you get off with your .44 Magnum Red Hawk before your arm gives out?

Wow. What kind of stupid pills are you taking??? There ARE mandatory background checks in EVERY STATE. Federal Law. And it's not just a one time thing. Every time you purchase a gun you have to go through it again.

The problem here was not the laws. It was the failure to report dangerous psychopath to the national database. It was a failure of the Sheriff's department to take appropriate action even after receiving DOZENS of report and even seeing his threatening YouTube posts. I won't even go into four deputies standing outside the school while shooter was still active.

The NRA has fought for a long time for laws and controls on mentally disturbed individuals. Not just about guns. It is the NRA that has been pointing out for years that mentally ill, violent people need to be institutionalized. These are violent people who do not belong on the streets.

The NRA has long been the rational, reasonable, and responsible voice in these matters facing the emotionally outraged, irrational, unreasonable left who don't want to hear truth. They want what they think to BE the truth, whether it is or not. After Columbine, the hysterical left demanded the schools be "Gun Free Zones". The NRA tried to point out that it would not and could not work. No one wanted to listen. How did Parkland being a gun free zone work out? Sure as fuck didn't stop Nikolas Cruz. Didn't any of the other school shootings since columbine either. But that is what the left wants to stand on, more get rid of the guns and no one will die. Brain dead stupid.

What the NRA opposes is psychological examinations being mandated to own a gun. And While I don't fully agree with them I do see their point. There is no Due Process. You are deemed crazy until proven sane. There is not another right or freedom that is without due process. It is unconstitutional.

There is a hell of a lot you don't know about the NRA because the only information you get is from CNN who will gladly LIE to your face, if it furthers their agenda. Laws need to based on truth, facts and evidence. Not on lies and "what if"s. And CERTAINLY should not be based on breaking the Constitution.

Your definition of mentally disturbed individuals should expand to include people like yourself who have a pathological obsession with the power of your weapon. You should all be in a national data base of mentally unstable people prohibited from owning firearms.

Back