Pretty much still the new girl..

katiebaby92

Experienced
Hi y'all! Again. I started a thread about a week ago but of course right after I got very busy with work and the like. I wasn't really sure if I should post this here or in the roleplaying section, but I just decided here. I'm looking for new people to talk! And to be specific I'd love to role play with someone. I'm very open to any ideas you may have, but I typically gravitate towards roles where the man plays a dominant lead. However, I definitely don't require that. I'm just not the dominant type of person so I don't really feel comfortable in roles that require that. I like romantic/sexual role-plays with lots of build up and background, some fantasy role -plays as well. Just send me any ideas you have! Also besides that I'd love to chat with new people. I'm on the submissive side so dominant men and women are definitely welcome, but so is everyone. Hope for some great responses, and I hope everyone enjoys the end of the weekend!

Am an experienced roleplayer

Been playing for years.
Read my profile and if u like it
pm me on yahoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Katie, welcome to Lit! It's nice to hear that you're back and trying over again, because who can stay away from this place? If you ever would like a chat or someone to talk to, just shoot me a PM!

Your car breaks down

On a long lonely Texas highway. It begins to rain. Ur soaked and desparate when u see my headlights approaching....

I love chatting with new friends and have lots of ideas for rp I'll send a pm

Bump just because I can and I'm in the mood for aome good roleplay! Pm me with any ideas, even if you've sent me one and I didn't reply. It was probably because of the overwhelming amount of them. I'm sorry if I didn't get to yours, and thank y'all!

Bump just because I can and I'm in the mood for aome good roleplay! Pm me with any ideas, even if you've sent me one and I didn't reply. It was probably because of the overwhelming amount of them. I'm sorry if I didn't get to yours, and thank y'all!

Popular new girl ;)

Hi y'all! Bump and wishing for someone to talk to or roleplay with, I do have kik for roleplay.

Hey Katie, IM sent with the start of a story... we can also kik if easier... x

Yes Sir....I am. How are you this evening...technically morning?

Well hell darlin does't that just go figure you walk away for a few hours and look what walks right and damn near bites ya In the ass. Ms Lilly sorry I missed you but maybe we Can catch each other once again.

Well hell darlin does't that just go figure you walk away for a few hours and look what walks right and damn near bites ya In the ass. Ms Lilly sorry I missed you but maybe we Can catch each other once again.

Not to worry we will catch up for sure. You never know. I might bite your ass:devil:

Not to worry we will catch up for sure. You never know. I might bite your ass:devil:

Hmmm I wouldn't bet on that it may be me being the one to bite your ass he he and I'm willing to bet you just might like that too darlin:devil:

Back