Clearly the Allure has Won!

mmmm...

i think a visit to fetlife and a nice kink party would be appropriate..

stunning

I WANT THIS!!! Now I just need a partner.
---
In this scenario there are about 6 to 8 men and/or women sitting around a circle on chairs. I start on my partner's knee. As the music begins I get to kiss you for a little bit. When the music stops you get to remove one piece of clothing and then I slid over to the next lap. A soft kiss and a hand along a hip then continuously passed around from lap to lap between each music moment.

There is nothing rushed and nothing abrupt about any movements. The music begins again and this continues for quite a long time. The kisses in between and the continuous flow of different kinds of kisses is driving me crazy and I can feel how damp my panties are getting. I love how each person kisses me in their own way, the slid of a hand under my hair or two hands on my cheeks, or the tilted head and hands on hips. I am in sensory overdrive.

My partner, who is in charge of the music, ensures that it is always paused when my turn with you is over for each round. Participants know that my stockings, panties and corset stay on. Once this state of attire is reached, my partner and I exchange a few passionate kisses in the middle of the circle. The music then starts again and the lap to lap continues. Now, however, when I am on your lap, you are free to kiss, slide my panties to the side, lick, feel me, bend me, encourage me to enjoy you, touch me while I am on your lap, you wont know when the music will stop and you have to pass me to the next lap. Others have also undressed down to their lingerie, underwear or naked. I don't know what each lap will entail and the anticipation causes me just as much arousal as the actions.

It is all slow and sensual. The build up between my thighs is so intoxicating that my whole body is flushed and I almost feel dizzy. I am not to cum, that will be my partner who gets to provide me with the final release as others kiss me and touch my feet, massage my scalp and send me over the edge as a group effort He/she would lay me down after about an hour, in the centre of the circle and maybe invite others to help. This is selfishly all about me, so selfless lovers only please :)

Okay, that's fucking sexy.

I WANT THIS!!! Now I just need a partner.
---
In this scenario there are about 6 to 8 men and/or women sitting around a circle on chairs. I start on my partner's knee. As the music begins I get to kiss you for a little bit. When the music stops you get to remove one piece of clothing and then I slid over to the next lap. A soft kiss and a hand along a hip then continuously passed around from lap to lap between each music moment.

There is nothing rushed and nothing abrupt about any movements. The music begins again and this continues for quite a long time. The kisses in between and the continuous flow of different kinds of kisses is driving me crazy and I can feel how damp my panties are getting. I love how each person kisses me in their own way, the slid of a hand under my hair or two hands on my cheeks, or the tilted head and hands on hips. I am in sensory overdrive.

My partner, who is in charge of the music, ensures that it is always paused when my turn with you is over for each round. Participants know that my stockings, panties and corset stay on. Once this state of attire is reached, my partner and I exchange a few passionate kisses in the middle of the circle. The music then starts again and the lap to lap continues. Now, however, when I am on your lap, you are free to kiss, slide my panties to the side, lick, feel me, bend me, encourage me to enjoy you, touch me while I am on your lap, you wont know when the music will stop and you have to pass me to the next lap. Others have also undressed down to their lingerie, underwear or naked. I don't know what each lap will entail and the anticipation causes me just as much arousal as the actions.

It is all slow and sensual. The build up between my thighs is so intoxicating that my whole body is flushed and I almost feel dizzy. I am not to cum, that will be my partner who gets to provide me with the final release as others kiss me and touch my feet, massage my scalp and send me over the edge as a group effort He/she would lay me down after about an hour, in the centre of the circle and maybe invite others to help. This is selfishly all about me, so selfless lovers only please :)

That has just made me breathless, my heart race and blood rush. Oh, to be that circle....

I prefer the commando, but if forced, then pink. No matter how you dress or undress, you are a sexy and sensuous woman!

Like the top however rather it be reversed with pink backround and black flamingos.
as lighter colour will enhance your boobs and not hide them..

but perhaps you want to hide them..?

With black...

One option with black panties, I will try pink later then you'll be able to make a more informed decision! Hee hee
xo

Attachments

• IMG_1915.jpg
    IMG_1915.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1916.jpg
    IMG_1916.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 18
One option with black panties, I will try pink later then you'll be able to make a more informed decision! Hee hee
xo

Would love to lightly run my finger around that exposed skin... Wandering over your panties... Down those sexy stocking legs....

Back