Because I Miss the Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all are great, I'm having a fantastic time performing for you. :D

Perhaps a sheer camisole while we wait for me to have a few moments alone at home to try on my new thigh highs for you all.
20130504_190051.jpg

Yikes! I'm pretty pale in direct sunlight! Hope the glare doesn't blind anyone ;)
Love the hard nips...makes my mouth water

That to is begging for a load of cum to be shot out all over it. That bei.g the case I'm residing my hand to volunteer first. Very sexy.

Perhaps a sheer camisole while we wait for me to have a few moments alone at home to try on my new thigh highs for you all.

Wow, waking up to your glorious breasts, and knowing there are thigh highs coming has put a new spring in my morning!

20130504_190051.jpg

Yikes! I'm pretty pale in direct sunlight! Hope the glare doesn't blind anyone ;)

yikes it did blind me, now I will have to feel around in the dark.:)

I woke late this morning... But had to steal a few moment's break from my desk to share with you all. The show must go on, no?

I did promise some thigh high stockings, didn't I...
black_stockings_front.jpg

There just might be more from this shoot, taken from a more posterior angle. We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

I woke late this morning... But had to steal a few moment's break from my desk to share with you all. The show must go on, no?

There just might be more from this shoot, taken from a more posterior angle. We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Wow very sexy legs. I really cant wait to see more from you.

Holy Fuck. Gorgeous legs. Such a smooth body too. Definitely gets me going!

You are absolutely gorgeous!! LOVE the stockings!!

Mmmmmm. I would absolutely lay you down and force open those lovely thighs to get inside you while keeping on the stockings and shoes. Do you ever play around or think of it? This 33 test old wants to take you to the champagne room. Ill bring a roll of twenties too!

yum yum yum.
u look fabulous, keep them coming

MMMM VERY TEMPTING

Mmmmmm. I would absolutely lay you down and force open those lovely thighs to get inside you while keeping on the stockings and shoes. Do you ever play around or think of it? This 33 test old wants to take you to the champagne room. Ill bring a roll of twenties too!

I worked at high end clubs with pretty strict rules. Although there were a few customers I liked well enough to allow small liberties in the private dance areas...

Of course, club rules don't apply here, and we can let our fantasies lead wherever we want them too, can't we? :devil:

I did always secretly fantasize that one day a favorite client might decide to bind my hands with his tie, rip my thong off and... Well, it is merely a fun fantasy of mine. I've always had a very active imagination. ;)

Grrrrrr nom nom what a sweet shot!!

I worked at high end clubs with pretty strict rules. Although there were a few customers I liked well enough to allow small liberties in the private dance areas...

Of course, club rules don't apply here, and we can let our fantasies lead wherever we want them too, can't we? :devil:

I did always secretly fantasize that one day a favorite client might decide to bind my hands with his tie, rip my thong off and... Well, it is merely a fun fantasy of mine. I've always had a very active imagination. ;)

I've gone to a few strip clubs, though not lately due to local ordinances. Definitely a fantasy of mine to find a hot stripper, spend a lot of $$$ for VIP dances, and taking some of those liberties. Ah, to dream and and fantasize.....breaks up the mundane of one's life.

Well that being said how about we head back to a private room then? I get comfortable as you start dancing and grinding over me. Your tits lighly grazing my face and your round ass in my lap making my cock strain against my pants. You feel my bulge and run your breasts on me. You undo my belt and pull out my erection then meet my eyes before you go down and lightky run your your tounge over my tip playfully. However I'm ready to go and can't hold back. I take off my tie and gag you with it while pulling out my belt to bind your wrists behind your back. You already stripped yourself naked and got me halfway there so I bend you over and push my hard dick up inside you filling you up. You make it easy with how wet you are. All you can do is watch me enjoy you from every angle thanks to the mirrors in the room. When I feel you start to match my stride I know I have you. I undo the gag but wrap the tie sound your neck, pulling your head back as I fuck you. Keep it up i whisper in your ear and theres 800 dollars waiting for you. Illdouble it if you agree to swallow my load. Whats it gonna be?

You are beautiful, I love the photo of you in the stockings. I would really love to see a photo of you in those stockings on all 4's from behind...

CamMan ... what a tasty mental image you've woven there! You definitely speak my language. As for "what's it gonna be" ... well, it's your fantasy; it can end however you want it to. :devil: If it were my fantasy ... I think I'd make you take what you want. I was never really in it for the money anyway. I enjoyed the thrill -- the money was great, but secondary.

You are beautiful, I love the photo of you in the stockings. I would really love to see a photo of you in those stockings on all 4's from behind...

I seem to have acquired quite a following at the firehouse, haven't I? :) Your request will be taken into consideration the next time I have an opportunity to dress for a full photo shoot. Hubby doesn't really know about my naughty little pic thread, you see...

So shhhhh ;)

Oh my money isn't good enough for you? My friend was right about you. You are a huge slut who will do anything. Anything. I take my my cock out of your wet slit and hold it out right in front of your face. Look at you. I see you extending out with a hungry mouth straining to suck me off. I grab my cock and slap it on your face and chin to tease your greedy mouth before I feed it to you. Balls deep because you can take it and I need it like that. I come to strip clubs for release so give me mine. Mmmmm. You gobble me down as you choke on my bone. Good girl baby. You are going to be as fun as I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back