Teacher's Pet (revised)

xPassionx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Posts
1,728
I'm a shy, compassionate, selfless, and polite 18 year old high school student and your star pupil for a since freshman year. You've been my favorite teacher and an adult that inspires me (with a possible deep affection for you). There's a mutual respect between us that has grown into somewhat of a friendship. Perhaps I've helped you with simple favors outside of school and you may have tutored and guided me, but our relationship has been completely professional and appropriate all this time. You are married after all. However, your life at home has been leaving you empty for some time now. Being the compassionate guy that I am, I try to lighten up your life as a friend. One day lines are crossed between us. Will this love story end in roses or tears?

I'm looking for a female (no preference in age) who spends a lot of time on here and is a detailed writer and can be seductive and multilayered. Please include if you're able to write for more than one character at a time. Private message me you're interested. Let me know if you'd like to hear my other role-play ideas.

I'd like this to be somewhat of a love story even if it doesn't start like one. At the very least our characters should fall in love and want to be together.

While you create your character, please include these details in your description as well as anything else I may have missed or that you think is important.

1) Do you have children?
2) What does your husband do for work?
3) What do you teach?
4) What's missing in your marriage? (Does your husband throw himself too much into his work and doesn't acknowledge your needs? Is he emotionally or physically unavailable? Is he a cheater? etc. Please don't chalk it up to 'he's lousy in bed.')
 
Back
Top