Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised I don't have a black eye. I got punched pretty good on the left socket on Friday.

Ahem - who was the one who blurted a while back about wishing "those threads" would finally fall off? "Poke," yourself!

;) :rolleyes: :rose:

The man has lied about me in both stories he has written and messages he has posted and yet I am biting my tongue and not adding to that thread. You have no idea how hard that is.

The man has lied about me in both stories he has written and messages he has posted and yet I am biting my tongue and not adding to that thread. You have no idea how hard that is.

Good choice. No good can come from feeding the trolls. All it will do is get you more aggravated in the end.

Being so unique can be bad when you want to talk to someone about your interests when you don't know anyone around that is into any of them.

Three times a day everyday? Who in the hell has the time to bathe three times in one day? Why in the world would you need to? Once definitely, and I could even see twice, but three times? That's just wasting perfectly good water and chemical products.

Now I remember why I didn't become a baker. It's not because I can't bake...

It's because I can't frost, (ice) a cake to save my life. The cake looks like a herd of drunk 5 year olds attacked it with spatuals. :rolleyes:

Now I remember why I didn't become a baker. It's not because I can't bake...

It's because I can't frost, (ice) a cake to save my life. The cake looks like a herd of drunk 5 year olds attacked it with spatuals. :rolleyes:

I can't get up early enough to be a baker. I have enough troubles with 6:30 in the morning, let alone 4:00 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back