Free Use

Username_of_Sean

Experienced
Joined
Oct 19, 2016
Posts
87
This is a fetish in which sex can happen anywhere, at any time, without any need to communicate (or even know the person), and is completely publicly acceptable.

Obviously, it's therefore not a realistic thing, but it can be a fun fantasy.

Someone could be bending over at the grocery store to get something off a bottom shelf and suddenly there's a dick in their ass.

Generally, this fantasy has a lot of public nudity, often with clothing simply not being a thing, but not always. As long as the genitals are all easy to get to, the concept still works.

In some versions of this fantasy, the person being fucked continues about their business, ignoring that it's even happening. For example, if they're taking orders at a fast food restaurant, and someone starts fucking them, they might hold the register for some stability, and their speech may be effected some by what they're feeling, but they would keep taking orders, not even turning their head to see who's behind them.

In some cases, they might never see the face of whoever they had sex with at all. It's basically an extreme version of casual sex.

I've also seen a lot of crossover of this fetish with incest and/or piss, but I think it works on its own as well.

What are your thoughts on this?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top