Cosplaying Mom meets some perverts at a Con.

GorvinFlaviovich

Experienced
I had this idea for a story. The rundown is this.

-recently divorced mom is invited to a convention by her son
-she cosplays as Samus Aran
-The con goes normal for a while until the two seperate
-while the son is away some perverts take lewd pics of her
-it escalates to her getting gangbanged by the two on film
-when the mom and son reunite she looks a bit disheveled
-After she straightens herself together she is a bit more loose from then on
-they dance together at the end of con dance
-they hook up at the end of the night.

Also, I think it can be in two parts. The first part is entirely from the son's point of view. Part two is the son catching sight of the video of the perverts having their way with his mom.

I had this idea for a story. The rundown is this.

-recently divorced mom is invited to a convention by her son
-she cosplays as Samus Aran
-The con goes normal for a while until the two seperate
-while the son is away some perverts take lewd pics of her
-it escalates to her getting gangbanged by the two on film
-when the mom and son reunite she looks a bit disheveled
-After she straightens herself together she is a bit more loose from then on
-they dance together at the end of con dance
-they hook up at the end of the night.

Also, I think it can be in two parts. The first part is entirely from the son's point of view. Part two is the son catching sight of the video of the perverts having their way with his mom.

I think the cosplay idea is a fun way to go. Not huge into cosplay myself, but I have enjoyed looking at some of the sexy outfits.

Suggestions:
-The recently divorced part is a little cliche. I think writers think that it makes the woman vulnerable, but it is a bit played out in my opinion. Just making her a single mother gets the point across. Women have desires just like anyone else. I think that her being in a sexy costume at a place where no one knows her is liberating enough.

-I personally didn't know who Samus Aran was, but I approve after a quick google search. I'd suggest being very descriptive when writing about how the mom character looks, because a majority of people on here won't know who she is.

-Based on things I've seen and heard about comic cons, it is incredibly normal for people who have really good cosplay costumes to get asked by other con goers for pictures. I think instead of some creepy pervs sneaking picture of her, you go the route that a large crowd forms around her looking to get a picture. Maybe one of the guys she meets up with is dressed like another Metroid character and they take a lot of pictures with people. After talking for a little bit, they decide to sneak away together and go back to his hotel room to have sex (a friend could join if you are deadset on a threesome).

-The film part is a little unnecessary to me. However, if you go that route, does she know that she has been filmed or is it hidden camera? Personally, I'd leave it out altogether.

-You use some pronouns on your last few ideas that don't necessarily make it clear who you are talking about. From context, I'd assume you are saying the mother and son have sex by the end of the con. I think that instead of the video being the cause of the sex that maybe it is just the son inquiring where she went for so long. You said she comes back looking disheveled. The son probably can put together that she had sex. He asks her about it during the dance, hoping that she confesses. Eventually she relents and confesses. The son then remarks how he isn't surprised because she looks exactly like the incredibly sexy character. He reveals that he has always had a fantasy about the character. The mother then decides to fulfill her son's fantasy.

I think the cosplay idea is a fun way to go. Not huge into cosplay myself, but I have enjoyed looking at some of the sexy outfits.

Suggestions:
-The recently divorced part is a little cliche. I think writers think that it makes the woman vulnerable, but it is a bit played out in my opinion. Just making her a single mother gets the point across. Women have desires just like anyone else. I think that her being in a sexy costume at a place where no one knows her is liberating enough.

Good idea, I may make that change.

-Based on things I've seen and heard about comic cons, it is incredibly normal for people who have really good cosplay costumes to get asked by other con goers for pictures. I think instead of some creepy pervs sneaking picture of her, you go the route that a large crowd forms around her looking to get a picture. Maybe one of the guys she meets up with is dressed like another Metroid character and they take a lot of pictures with people. After talking for a little bit, they decide to sneak away together and go back to his hotel room to have sex (a friend could join if you are deadset on a threesome).

I guess instead of creeping on her, the pervs could charm her...

-The film part is a little unnecessary to me. However, if you go that route, does she know that she has been filmed or is it hidden camera? Personally, I'd leave it out altogether.

She knows she is being filmed. I am leaving it in for another part of the Story.

-You use some pronouns on your last few ideas that don't necessarily make it clear who you are talking about. From context, I'd assume you are saying the mother and son have sex by the end of the con. I think that instead of the video being the cause of the sex that maybe it is just the son inquiring where she went for so long. You said she comes back looking disheveled. The son probably can put together that she had sex. He asks her about it during the dance, hoping that she confesses. Eventually she relents and confesses. The son then remarks how he isn't surprised because she looks exactly like the incredibly sexy character. He reveals that he has always had a fantasy about the character. The mother then decides to fulfill her son's fantasy.

That is correct. In an earlier idea, I had the Son catching his mom in the act. The last three sentences are how I intend to end the story.

In my first draft I thought of having the Mom take some nerd's virginity and maybe saving the two pervs for part two...

Back