Fallen angel (my first smut Rp)

From the a dark corner in the back a gruff, almost gutteral voice growled in response, "Perhaps you should head over to the SRP."
 
PM's are a thing. Being polite is a thing. All things we should use when one posts in the FIRST sentence that they're new to this site. I don't know if you're intention was to offend, but you certainly didn't come across as kind.

Luckily I've found others on the site who have been a bit more welcoming. Hope you have a good day full of good things. Perhaps that will encourage you to be nicer to someone else in the future. Please remember that there's people on the other side of the screen, we're not all just text on computers. Some of us are shy and a bit nervous to be on this site.
 
Look at the profile pic.

See any concern, caring or worry in my eye?

Oh no eyes available.

Exactly.

You want to play victim, go play it where it belongs. Want to tell me that I should take into consideration that some people are shy, scared etc?

Lemme direct your attention to the Sticky posts. Especially one which reads: Choosing an ORP.

If you don't read that and can't understand that ORP is not SRP then I have one thing left to say...some people are just texts on a screen.

Now Big T is out, reply if you want, it really doesn't matter to me.
 
My eyes were definitely trying to stray from you profile picture. But, here we are, left with the startling relization that you're a disgusting human being inside and out. We could probably hold a debate of presidential proportions on which part of you is worse, too bad its not worth the oxygen.

Still though, I think we'll all have to admire your courage to put yourself out there. Especially given your standing in both the looks and personality category.

Also, 'T-man out' really made my day. Its hysterical to think someone old enough to be my dad, with all the intelligence and charm of nick cage's left ball sack thinks he's some hip forum power ranger. I have to thank you for that.
 
Back
Top