Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they ever give you a winning number, I say you buy Lit and make the search work, fix the lag, and boot the trolls off the board.

Last edited:
If they ever give you a winning number, I say you buy Lit and make the search work, fix the lag, and boot the trolls off the board.

Will do will do, ;)
Although seriously when I have a lingering patient I usually talk to them to let go and be in peace esp the ones without families

*puts on a movie, pours a drink, and sits down in favorite chair with a rifle propped next to him.*

"Almost an hour and a half of build up just to hear Heston yell, 'Soylent Green is People!!!' Geez, as much as I like this movie, it could have been done so much better. Before the end of the world, I used to hope that someone with some money would remake it and do a good job."

*sips bourbon and laughs at the woman being called "furniture".*

*puts on a movie, pours a drink, and sits down in favorite chair with a rifle propped next to him.*

"Almost an hour and a half of build up just to hear Heston yell, 'Soylent Green is People!!!' Geez, as much as I like this movie, it could have been done so much better. Before the end of the world, I used to hope that someone with some money would remake it and do a good job."

*sips bourbon and laughs at the woman being called "furniture".*
* sneaks up behind him and pokes him with one of the electrified prods right at the moment Chain seems to find the most funny*

Maybe we should do a remake. Except you'd have a hard time convincing the majority of the ladies here to be set pieces. Its gonna have to be gender-flipped.

* chuckles*

* sneaks up behind him and pokes him with one of the electrified prods right at the moment Chain seems to find the most funny*

Maybe we should do a remake. Except you'd have a hard time convincing the majority of the ladies here to be set pieces. Its gonna have to be gender-flipped.

* chuckles*

LOL, who will play the Heston role?

How are you, Sweetie? Long time no see.

* cheers him on from the couch*

Go get em!

And kill em!

Woohoo! Did you see me!?!?!?!

I got FIVE with one shot!! I think they are becoming so easy to kill because they are softening up from being "old". Let's face it, basically the ones that turned last year have been rotting on the hoof for a long time now. With no way to regenerate tissue, they seem to be easier to destroy. They're no less dangerous, mind you, but they do seem to fall apart easier.

There was a moment there when I thought I was going to have to yell for you to help, but when the big one tripped, it bought me the time to get the pigsticker into the little fast one. And then the 12 gauge made short work of the big one before he could get up. I had a scary moment there wondering if you'd get off the couch to take a shot at them or if you'd watch in amusement to see how I'd handle them. :eek:

The good news is, the fields are clear for now. Our crops are growing nicely and there are no more shambling zombies knocking down the corn. But geez does it stink out there from all that fertilizer rotting in the fields.

Let's have a drink, Whip. What'll you have?

Woohoo! Did you see me!?!?!?!

I got FIVE with one shot!! I think they are becoming so easy to kill because they are softening up from being "old". Let's face it, basically the ones that turned last year have been rotting on the hoof for a long time now. With no way to regenerate tissue, they seem to be easier to destroy. They're no less dangerous, mind you, but they do seem to fall apart easier.

There was a moment there when I thought I was going to have to yell for you to help, but when the big one tripped, it bought me the time to get the pigsticker into the little fast one. And then the 12 gauge made short work of the big one before he could get up. I had a scary moment there wondering if you'd get off the couch to take a shot at them or if you'd watch in amusement to see how I'd handle them. :eek:

The good news is, the fields are clear for now. Our crops are growing nicely and there are no more shambling zombies knocking down the corn. But geez does it stink out there from all that fertilizer rotting in the fields.

Let's have a drink, Whip. What'll you have?
Ever had something called a Lover's Revenge?

* slow, wicked grin spreading across face*

I make a good one.

Ever had something called a Lover's Revenge?

* slow, wicked grin spreading across face*

I make a good one.

Mmmm, well I have heard of it, but never tasted it. Quite artistic.

Sure, make me one. I know that half of the pleasure in having this drink will be in watching you make it.

Mmmm, well I have heard of it, but never tasted it. Quite artistic.

Sure, make me one. I know that half of the pleasure in having this drink will be in watching you make it.
* turns back and madly throws a series of ingredients into a martini shaker*

Right. You may want to take a Aspirin before you drink this thing.

* hands him a tall glass of chocolately dark liquid*

* turns back and madly throws a series of ingredients into a martini shaker*

Right. You may want to take a Aspirin before you drink this thing.

* hands him a tall glass of chocolately dark liquid*

*Guzzles it down without ever taking his eyes off of Whip.*

"Mmmmm, yum. Can I have another? Let's get drunk and go kill some zombies!"

*Stares intently at the incomparable WhipLuvr hoping she'll make another cocktail.*

*Guzzles it down without ever taking his eyes off of Whip.*

"Mmmmm, yum. Can I have another? Let's get drunk and go kill some zombies!"

*Stares intently at the incomparable WhipLuvr hoping she'll make another cocktail.*
In a word, no. I'm not planning on being anywhere near you when that drink kicks in. You're gonna see exactly why its called a Lovers Revenge.

* leans in with an evil grin*

I don't forget. And as I recall you once left me tied up naked in a dungeon somewhere in this bunker.. so....

I'm taking the tank on drills. Have fun.

I'm taking the tank on drills. Have fun.

Then I'm going to go have some fun too.

First, I'm going to go down to the motor pool and finish working on the jeep I've been getting ready. You'll like this one. It is a M38A1C. Basically, the military CJ-5 with a very large gun mounted on it...

And I'm going to drive down the road and eliminate some of the "nuisance" buildings near us. Large houses or stores that seem to be either good shelter for raiders or good places for zombies to get into and end up "stuck" where they become a danger to future explorers.

The 105mm howitzer on the jeep ought to make short work of them. And besides, I'm just looking forward to blowing up a building or two...

* drives out to the barn to check on the cows and one little heifer in particular who's been off her feed. Climbs up into the hayloft to fed feed and....*

Chain, is that you?

It is, indeed, Chain. Naked and smeared with something that looks like fluorescent body paint, he's lying spread-eagle on a bale of hay.

You see why we call it a Lover's Revenge? Come on, lets get you cleaned up.

* drapes a towel over his naked ass and hands him a bottle of water and two strong painkillers*

Ive got sunglasses in the Jeep.

Ive got sunglasses in the Jeep.

*wakes up*

"Huh? Where am I?

...What the hell?"

*realizes that Whip is taking care of things and figures, "Eh, what the hell, I'm sure I'm in good hands. What could go wrong?" then falls back asleep as she drives.*

*Sits in motorpool, revving the engine on an old Viet-Nam era military jeep. The Ford M151 rumbles and vibrates as the engine revs and the horn blows*

"Anybody else want to go shoot some of the undead? The fields seem to be filling up with zombies again. Just when we thought they were dying off from lack of food.

Who's goin'!?!?!!?!?"

*Sits in motorpool, revving the engine on an old Viet-Nam era military jeep. The Ford M151 rumbles and vibrates as the engine revs and the horn blows*

"Anybody else want to go shoot some of the undead? The fields seem to be filling up with zombies again. Just when we thought they were dying off from lack of food.

Who's goin'!?!?!!?!?"

Can I tag along ? :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back