Stolen Stories

GlennH

Virgin
The series written by NaughtyWendy - Help my Wife is being resubmitted as Impotent Dad by northboy1uk. Check it out.

The series written by NaughtyWendy - Help my Wife is being resubmitted as Impotent Dad by northboy1uk. Check it out.

If this is true, you should report these stories to Laurel. You can send her a private message by using the link at the upper right of the page, or use the report feature on the story page.

You may need to enable PMs yourself; to do this click on "User CP" at the upper left of the page, then "Edit Options" on the next page, then scroll down until you see the "Enable Private Messages" box. Click to check the box if it isn't already. Then save your changes.

Just gonna blatantly swipe shit, huh? Had to know they'd get nailed for that one.

Some people...

Nice of you to point that out, I must say.

Could you post the links to both?

The more people who see that its true and report it, the better. Sometimes Laurel doesn't get to everything right away, but multiple complaints could speed that up.

This is not the first time and it amazes me people are that bold. Stealing and putting it somewhere else is bad enough, but the same site?

That's ballsy.

Yeah, it was ripped off

Start of Impotent Dad Ch. 02:
So, later that evening, when Kevin saw his mother in law yawn and stretch, he said, "So shall we go to bed?"

Kevin and his inlaws had all been sitting watching the television since their chat, but nothing had happened just yet.

"Yes, I am a little tired," said his Margaret.

Kevin had been horny all night though, thinking about what they were planning to do and he said so, "I'm feeling quite randy, if you feel like doing what we were talking about earlier?"

Margaret looked uneasy, but nodded after a moment.

"Flirter?" she asked her husband.

Fliter looked uncomfortable too, "Should I sleep in the spare room, Kevin?"

"There's no need to," Kevin replied. "You can watch, like we said earlier?"

The three of them went upstairs in silence, into the master bedroom. Kevin told Margaret to sit on the bed and Flirter to stand at the other side of the room for a minute.

Beginning of Help My Wife! Ch. 02 by NaughtyWendy:
So later that evening, when he saw his mum yawn and stretch, Luke said, "So shall we go to bed?" They had all been sitting watching the television since their chat, but nothing had happened just yet.

"Yes, I am a little tired," said his mum.

Luke had been horny all night though, thinking about what they were planning to do, and he said so. "I'm feeling quite randy, if you feel like doing what we were talking about earlier?"

Margaret looked uneasy, but nodded after a moment. "Tom?" she asked her husband.

Tom looked uncomfortable too. "Should I sleep in your room, Luke?"

"There's no need," Luke replied, "You can watch, like we said earlier?"

The three of them went upstairs in silence, then into the master bedroom. Luke told his mother to sit on the bed, and his father to stand at the other side of the room for a minute.

Well, unless it's the same author, which is a possibility until this is checked out.

Well, unless it's the same author, which is a possibility until this is checked out.

That was my first thought, and I'm not sure which scenario is worse -- the plagiaristic one or the plain old pathetic one. If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on a simple case of theft with a quick find-and-replace on the names.

The story tags don't match, so one story is never listed in the other's "Similar Stories" links. Not sure if that was done on purpose or not.

Also not sure why I'm so damned interested in how this turns out.

Well, I hope it's been report to the Web site by now. It's all speculation and wheels' spinning until then.

It seems one version is mom/son one watered down to mother-in-law. Unless I am reading it wrong.

That's odd, unless its to throw people off.

Its more than find replace with a name there are word changes. Seems like a real attempt to disguise it from a search.

Could you post the links to both?

The more people who see that its true and report it, the better. Sometimes Laurel doesn't get to everything right away, but multiple complaints could speed that up.

This is not the first time and it amazes me people are that bold. Stealing and putting it somewhere else is bad enough, but the same site?

That's ballsy.

And, he barely changed things around. It's like he copy/pasted the tale and then changed the names only.

That's ballsy.

Maybe he stole it from another site and didn't realise it was already here. I remember one case of a student who made sure to copy his answers off somebody from a different tutorial group, so the tutor who marked it wouldn't see two the same. He didn't realise those answers had already been copied off somebody back in his own tutorial group...

Maybe he stole it from another site and didn't realise it was already here. I remember one case of a student who made sure to copy his answers off somebody from a different tutorial group, so the tutor who marked it wouldn't see two the same. He didn't realise those answers had already been copied off somebody back in his own tutorial group...

I think that's what happened to me here some time ago. Someone was reposting my stories here under their account name. Probably picked them up from a site where I post under another account name (when I joined Lit., it wouldn't give me that account name). Somebody caught them and reported it to the Web site, and the stories all came down lickety-split.

The user nandinimathur also has been doing this. They seem to copy books, change the names and countries around to fit India.

Their 'My Pretty Wife on a Submarine' is a copy of Victoria Kasari's 'Cuckolded - My Wife on the Submarine.' Which you can see the beginning of on Amazon if you want to check.
Also their 'Indecent Proposal' is a copy of Liz M Douglas' 'Cassandra's Wicked Ways,' which you can also check via the look inside option on Amazon.

PM sent reporting this. Odds are that every other story in the list is stolen from somewhere as well.

The user nandinimathur also has been doing this. They seem to copy books, change the names and countries around to fit India.

Their 'My Pretty Wife on a Submarine' is a copy of Victoria Kasari's 'Cuckolded - My Wife on the Submarine.' Which you can see the beginning of on Amazon if you want to check.
Also their 'Indecent Proposal' is a copy of Liz M Douglas' 'Cassandra's Wicked Ways,' which you can also check via the look inside option on Amazon.

And, thief banned.

It will take a while for the ban to show up on the public side, but this one is gone.

Cool.

I don't get why they'd do it, it's not like you get paid for people looking at your story.

Wow... that's some nerve.

I could see getting an idea from a story... or 'borrowing' a few key points... hell, even trying your own hand at the same premise only to change the outcome. But damn... to just mirror the exact same story? I don't see what someone could get out of that... I mean, all the ratings and feedback would be for someone else's work... so wtf?

Back