The mayors trophy wife (closed)

-He spanked her harder still his hands beating her ass.-"Yeah i do....you finish your spanking....then play with my hard cock because after i am going to play with your breasts and your pussy and your ass."
 
She screamed. "I'm sorry I'm naughty girl." Her ass was turning red. She bite her lip as she rubbed herself against his cock. She loved role-playing with him they hadn't done it for awhile but this was fun she wanted to do more roleplay while they went away for a couple of months.
 
"Yeah come on."-he said as he put her between his legs and took out his cock.-"How naughty do you like to be....do you want me to grab your hair and fuck your mouth? Do you want to suck her cock."
 
"I like being very naughty grab my hair and fuck my mouth." She said before licking and kissing his cock. She then took him in her mouth she sucked softly.
 
-He groaned and gripped her hair and began to fuck her mouth nice and deep.-"Yeah you naughty slut your dad has one hot fuck toy on his hands."
 
She bobbed up and down sucking hard on his cock. She was taking him deeper and deeper. She wiggled her ass as she took him deep in her mouth. His balls hit against her chin.
 
-Max groaned and fucked her face.-"oh yeah make me cum in that hot mouth of yours."-he groaned loudly enjoying her tight body close to his.-
 
She sucked his cock harder as she took him deep in her mouth. She winked at him. His balls hit her chin hard. She sucked hard on his full cock. She looked up at him as she sucked harder and faster.
 
-He groaned and came filling her mouth.-"Come on bad girl let me eat your pussy and ass out so i can fuck you."-he smiled and looked to her eyes as he picked her up and put her on all fours and leaned in removing her panties and licked her pussy.-
 
She looked at him as she swallowed his load. She wanted him so bad to take her on the bed and fuck her. When he put her on all fours she pushed her ass out as her boobs jiggled a little. She moaned as he licked her pussy. "Oh god lick the bad girls pussy."
 
-Max groaned as he licked her pussy slapping her ass gripping it in his hands and spread her ass cheeks a bit more for some more of her pussy to lick.-
 
She moaned softly as he licked her pussy. She was loving him being so playful. She mooned louder as he gripped her ass. She moaned louder. "Oh god I want you to fuck me."
 
"I don't think i believe you come on naughty slut ask for it beg me for it."-he said he loved being playful and these moments were craved especially after him ignoring her basically for a year.-"Come on yell for more my naughty slut."
 
"Oh fuck me take my pussy I'm a dirty slut who needs to be fucked." She wiggled her ass flirty trying to get him to want her as much as she wanted him.
 
"Oh you want it that bad huh."-he wet his fingers on her pussy and began to finger fuck her ass with two fingers as he licked at her clit.-
 
She screamed loudly "fuck me fuck me now" she looked at him her boobs bouncing her ass was wiggling.
 
-He stood up and slid his cock in to her pussy and grabbed her arms and grabbed her hair as he began to fuck her pussy.-
 
She pushed hard down on his cock. She moaned "oh god." She looked in his eyes and smiled. She slowly bounced on his cock.
 
-He pounded her pussy then got her on his cock facing her eyes and bounced her holding her ass and bounced her hard.-
 
She was bouncing up down as she kissed and bite his neck leaving a hickey. She looked in his eyes as she moaned.
 
-His hands gripped her ass and bounced her deeply sucking on her neck a bit not to much as his cock rammed her body.-
 
She screamed "fuck me I'm dirty slut make me your dirty slut. Oh I bet your so glad you caught me with that boy now you can have me because of it." She grinned at him as she bounced
 
"Yeah i am going to fuck you and use you as i please and your daddy doesn't have to find out."
 
-He groaned and pulled out rolling over her legs high in the air he shoved it in to her ass next and began to fuck her naughty ass.-
 
Back
Top