Orgy Room II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh pink your so fucking good you feel so good can't believe it took me so long to find you I feel AM cock penetrate pinks ass as my own cock is pounding your pussy
 
Smiles and a bit shocked when MrBig wraps his legs around me and forces my whole length of cock into Pink's tight asshole. I hear her scream in pain and pleasure and it's such a wonderful sound. I begin to pump in and out of her ass like a machine, slamming her tight ass with my huge cock and wonder if she will be able to walk straight when this is all over. But it's such a powerful feeling of fucking Pink in the ass while MrBig slams her tight pussy. I grab her hips tightly as I slam her ass.
 
My pussy and especially my virgin ass scream in pain. I wonder if I will ever walk again. The two men pounding me.

"Fuck Me. Fuck Me. Fill me with your cum."
 
Slamming Pink's ass I am building up quickly, her soft hips held in my grasp as I pump my large cock in and out of her tiny ass. Pounding her ass is wonderful as I feel MrBig's cock inside her as well, the two of us filling her to her limits and wondering if she will break under the assault. But it feels far too good to stop now, feeling myself getting closer and closer.
 
My body adjusts to their size. The pain turns to pleasure. I want them to fuck me more and more.

I feel my orgasm roiling up inside me. It bursts forward overwhelming me.

I scream again and then slump on Big.
 
I can't hold out any longer and with a groan I slam into Pink's tight ass once last time and throw my head back a little and send my hot sticky cum deep into her ass. I make sure I'm done before pulling out letting my slick cock slide from her tight ass and then smile at her and catch my breath. I pat her on the ass before sitting down next to her and MrBig. on the couch.
 
I slump on the couch, satiated and full of cum which now leaks out of both my lower holes. I cannot stand. I lay on the couch and fall asleep.

What a wonderful first use of the new Orgy Room.
 
I smile and stand up, walk towards the back and fetch a blanket and lay it over Pink. I smile at hearing her soft words on a wonderful opening to her new thread. I wave to Mrbig on my way to the showers not sure if he will still be around by the time I am done or not.

Once in the bath area I find many wonderful new shower stalls big enough for at least 5 or 6 people and smile as I turn on the water and let it warm up, which doesn't take long and begin to get cleaned up.
 
I walk into the shower and a brunette with curly hair falling down over her breasts follows me in.
 
comes in, smiling as I can see already that people have been using this room.
 
I ask myself, was that an inviting smile? That other guy's cock is still pretty large, but it was just used. I can't believe I'm here. Nervous.
 
sits down and smiles at the other person in the room. "Hi there. How are you?"
 
Good. Have you ever been to one of these before? A little intimidating for me but such a good tease.
 
smiles lightly and pats the seat next to me. "I was in the first one and know just how you feel. I wanted to go in but I was scared but I got up the courage to enter and I have never regretted it, although it is more fun when there are more people even 2 people can have some fun."
 
* Strolls in* New Room looks nice, I like the paint choice and the furniture choice's are to die for.
 
Stands up and notices his cock swelling. Thinks, "Sure, she's seen bigger than mine, but what the hell at least it's not small." Sits down and says, "Nice to meet you. Maybe it would be fun to watch others. I guess I would get over the intimidation after a while."
 
Smiles at Mairu, it would be a shame not to take in the new room. *hugs* Mairu and sits beside her, resting my arm around her. How are you enjoying the rooom?
 
sees both men and giggles. "Well if you are both going to tease me like this why don't you do something." First kisses Subgreen, softly and then anthilly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top