Teachers special project(closed for Uggg)

Patrick was well aware of her presence in the doorway as he changed; he didn't do anything out of the ordinary, but he imagined that this was having an effect on Cavelle. Yes, they had been naked together, but the mere changing of clothes in front of someone can have a very arousing effect on both.

The baggy gym shorts he found to wear did a pretty good job of hiding his growing erection, but the look in her eyes as she stood in his bedroom doorway let him know that the sexual tension that had been building was about ready to explode.

After all, they had just come from lunch, so there was no need to get started on the salad for a while. Walking up to her, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight, wanting her to know that he wanted her . . . and his cock wanted her . . . whispering in her ear, "Did you enjoy the show?"

Her response was a moan that told him all he needed to know. Taking her by the hand, he pulled her into his bedroom and sat her down on the edge of his bed. Reaching into the drawer of his night stand, he pulled out a condom, still in its foil wrapper and handed it to her.

Stripping his t-shirt and dropping his gym shorts, standing there in his bikini briefs, his cock straining at the material, "Now might be a good time for you to learn how to put a condom on him."
 
"Did you enjoy the show?"

His hard cock was pressing against her belly and he was pulling her into the bedroom, that room where Cavelle had not forgotten she'd promised she would do whatever he told her too. Finally after two days that thing she so wanted was going to happen again. Her moan was pure desire.

He sat her down on the edge of the bed and Cavelle waited obediently while he collected a condom. He returned, pulling his tee shirt off over his head, displaying his manly abs and his cock straining to escape those shorts, right there in front of her face.

"Now might be a good time for you to learn how to put a condom on him."

Cavelle had once put a condom on a banana as part of sex ed back in high school. She remembered the room full of giggling girls and how embarrassed she had been when her turn came. Still this was Patrick, no need for embarrassment and it was nice to have him instructing her, telling her what to do. She would do this exactly as he told her too. She took the foil wrapped condom he handed her and waited his next instruction.

"Yes love, teach me, teach me everything."

Just uttering the words brought a thrill to her body. 'Soon' she promised herself, soon he would be in her again, she desired it so much, she was becoming wet with desire...

:rose:
 
Patrick had a difficult time believing what was about to happen. "Tear the foil off the condom, carefully. Now, unroll it about 6 inches blow it up like a balloon . .. just enough to make sure there are no leaks or wholes in it . . . that would not be good."

He was loving this, watching the blush on her cheeks when she put it to her mouth and blew!

"OK, now you need to get him ready. Slide my briefs down; I'm pretty sure he is ready." Still more flushed cheeks as she pulls the waist of his briefs out and slides them over his erect cock and down to his ankles where he kicks them off, not realizing how close her head came to his cock.

"Roll the condom back up until there is about 1/2 inch at the end. Then slide it over the head, leaving that at the end. Now roll it slowly down my shaft until your are at the base of my cock. Run your fingers up and down the shaft to make sure it is smooth."

As she follows his last instruction, "That last step is not really necessary, but it sure feels good."

Once his dick is covered, Patrick sits down on the bed and leans back against the headboard, "Now love, your turn to put on a show. I believe I have a pretty good idea of what you are hiding under those clothes, and I think you want me to see, but this time, I want you to undress for me."

Patrick knew he was pushing her a bit, but he also knew ow much she wanted to make love with him . . . she had committed her heart and her body to him in this room . . . and he was going to show her how much fun fulfilling that commitment could be!!
 
Cavelle was having fun and feeling very hot at the same time. She really enjoyed pretending she didn't know how to put a condom on so that he could have the pleasure of telling her what to do and watching her follow his instructions, being a good girl for him. It was a delightful little game and at the same time no game at all. This was his cock! She was handling his erect cock as it sat there poised right in front of her face. The intensity of the moment wouldn't let her go.

After she had it all rolled on down to the base and had given him a few strokes as well because he was wonderful and deserved it he sat back on the bed against the head board.

"Now love, your turn to put on a show. I believe I have a pretty good idea of what you are hiding under those clothes, and I think you want me to see, but this time, I want you to undress for me."

Oh my! Cavelle's heart skipped a beat. To put on a show for him. To undress for him all slow and sexy... it went against her shy nature but that was not going to stop her. Not when three important things were goading her on.

First was her promise, in his bedroom she did as she was told. Second was the memory of how hot she had felt dressing for him and stepping out like tribute for a king at the store in the mall the other day. But the third reason was by far the greatest, he was naked hard and ready for her and she wanted nothing more than to feel him sliding into her body again. She wanted him to enter her stretch her, please her and take her... that wasn't going to happen with her clothes on.

Cavelle stood up and began to undress feeling his eyes on her body the whole time. Feeling her fingers begin to shake as she worked at her blouse buttons. Feeling her panties start to moisten as she slipped her skirt down past her knees and felt its settle around her ankles. Feeling her nipples harden as her bra unclasped and they were kissed by the cool air and feeling the fire inside her flare a little as her panties joined everything else on his bedroom floor.

She felt a little shy about her pubic hair, She had the little G string in her bag for later and so the night before she had spent some time in the shower shaving all she had left down there was tiny little blond racing stripe. She hoped he wouldn't laugh at her for how it looked, It had taken a lot of her courage to do.

She stood there naked and let him look, let him enjoy what was his. She stood there and awaited his next request. Aroused, excited, very vulnerable, but ready to obey.

Cavelle let out a little gasp of surprise as she felt her pussy juices start to tickle down her inner thighs. Oh gods, was she feeling hot... and ready!

:rose:
 
Watching her aroused him even more, if that is possible. As her panties slid down, the trimming of her pubic hair to go with the G-string from the other night was something else he had fantasized about . . . and there she was.

Motioning for her to come stand beside him as he lay back on the pillow against the headboard, he reached out when she got close enough and ran a finger down her lower belly to the juncture of her thighs, feeling the trickle of her juices.

"I want to show you something new, love. Climb on top of me, your thighs straddling me. Take my cock in your hand and guide it to your pussy. Now, you have control over how fast and how deep you can take me. Go ahead love."

As she mounted him and reached for him as he instructed, his hands were on both of her tits, caressing and teasing her nipples. "Don't lie down on me just yet; for now, I just want you to take my cock and enjoy the feel of me inside you . . . while you control how deep you take it. It's all up to you and how you use your hips."
 
He gestured her to step closer and with an excited tremble in her step Cavelle complied, coming to stand next to the bed where he lay. He reached out and touched her, stroking a finger down her belly over the sensitive flesh where she had so recently shaved for the first time and sliding it softly between her slippery wet lips. Cavelle let out a whimper at the wonderfulness of having him handling her so intimately. He didn't seem to mind that his finger came away wet with her juices.

"I want to show you something new, love. Climb on top of me, your thighs straddling me. Take my cock in your hand and guide it to your pussy. Now, you have control over how fast and how deep you can take me. Go ahead love."

Cavelle felt a little thrill at the idea of doing it in a new position but she was a little unsure of taking charge of anything... she liked having him in charge... Still he had told her what he wanted so she obeyed.

She climbed first onto the bed then threw her leg over him. It took her a while to get her position right, she was tall girl and found in the end that she needed to have her knees right up by his ribs before she was in a position where she could lower 'her' down towards 'him'. She reached down between her thighs and took a hold of his smooth latex covered shaft, loving the feel of its hard solid girth in her hand, wanting that feeling inside her body but as she lined him up with ehr opening she new the angle wasn't quite right.

Patrick meanwhile had taken advantage of her distraction to begin massaging her breasts and with the wonderful sensations he was causing there she was finding it harder and harder to concentrate on what she was doing, she just wanted to lay down on top of him and have him take charge...

"Don't lie down on me just yet; for now, I just want you to take my cock and enjoy the feel of me inside you . . . while you control how deep you take it. It's all up to you and how you use your hips."

A groan of frustrated desire mixed with pleasure as his fingers pinched and teased her nipples escaped but she obeyed. She would remain upright but she did need to do something about the angle. She rocked forward on her hips and arched her back at the same time so she remained upright but her lower torso was angled much further forward

Oh yup! That was it! Oh gods this is it! We're going to do it again!

Cavelle took it in very slowly, much slower than when Patrick had put it in both of the tow previous times. She was loving the feel of it sliding oh so gloriously between her stretching lips, spreading her, opening her. She was gasping in shallow breath after breath as she let herself slide down its length one glorious centimeter at a time. Opening stretching adjusting and feeling so full... So amazingly full! She felt her self bottom out felt her tight stretched pussy lips mash up against the point at which he rapidly broadened at the base and his head come up against what must be the doorway to her womb, her cervix. Each time before his thrusting had been so fast that all the sensations had come at once all on top of each other but taking it at this pace she was aware of every little feeling as his cock filled her perfectly, fitted into her perfectly.

She stopped them with him as far up inside her as he could go and and just sat there straddling his hips feeling skewered and satisfied and tormented at the same time as his attention to her breasts continued and the feeling of having him in her demanded something. Something she would soon give herself over to. She could feel the muscles of her internal walls trying to clamp down on the massive intruder and those attempts were coming in pulses, in waves. Cavelle started off just rocking at first, moving her hips a little back and forward but not sliding up and down.

"Ohhh...Ahhh...huh...huh...huh..."

That rythem was perfect. Slower than when Patrick was in control but just perfectly in time with her body with her breathing which was rapidly becoming panting. Cavelle began to slide a little on his shaft now too as she felt her flowing juices lubricate them but still she rocked her hips forcing that massive thing that filled her so completely to scrape first against the front wall then against the back and each thrust she was getting a little wilder a little wetter and that inferno was building inside.

He was as deep in ehr as he could go and his head was right in the heart of the place where Cavelle's pleasure built. Buried in the core of her inner heat.

"HUH...HUH... HUH...AHHH...ARRR... AH FUCK!...FUCK!...HURHH! OH PATRICK PATRICK!"

She had been getting faster following the rhythm of her body but now something very frightening was happening... Cavelle's legs hard started to shake wildly and her rhythm was completely lost but Patrick had taken hold of her hips and steadied her and continued to drive himself upwards at the same rhythm she'd been maintaining but something bad was happening. Cavele felt like she was going to pee... An orgasm was coming on fast... in fact it was so close it was unavoidable now but Cavelle felt like she was about to lose control...

It happened...

"AHHHHHHHH! ARRRRRR! OHGODS...GODSIMSORRY!"

She tried desperately to clamp her legs together but he was solid between them and buried right up inside her as her body locked down on him in a massive orgasmic spasm... that same spasm that squeezed a great squirt of fluid out of her... and then again... and one more time.

Cavelle felt so ashamed... she'd sprayed pee all over his cock while she'd cum... she'd tried her hardest not to but she just couldn't stop it...

"Oh gods Patrick I'm so, so sorry" She was still panting from the orgasms which had been perhaps the most intense she'd ever felt and her words had to compete with that heavy breathing and her sobs of shame. Why had this happened?

He was still buried in her, still hard but she suspected that would not last long now, he wouldn't be feeling sexy now that she had done something so dirty and shameful right on his cock...

What a pity he hadn't even cum yet... She'd been so selfish riding him till she orgasmed when he hadn't cum yet and then she'd done this... She braced herself for the telling off that she knew she was about to get, tears forming in her shame filled eyes.

:rose:
 
Looking up at her, seeing the fear in her eyes; obviously she did not know what had just happened . . . something Patrick had heard about, but never experienced . . . his partner squirting from her pussy as part of her orgasm . . . how fucking incredible.

"Cavelle, love, listen to me. What just happened to you is fucking incredible. Some women, and apparently you are one of them, when they have an intense orgasm, also squirt juices from their pussy. And I can't wait until the day I no longer need to wear a condom to make love to you and can feel it directly on my cock."

"You have no idea how happy you make me when you cum like that. I am not at all surprised that your orgasm came first this time. I'm pretty sure that my having you put the condom on and then having you strip for me aroused you more than either of us expected . . . and then to have you mount me and try something new. Honestly, I am surprised you lasted as long as you did before cumming all over me cock."

"I'm sure I have no idea what it feels like for a man to cum in your pussy . . . and you cannot imagine what I feel like when my love squeezes my cock tight with her pussy and squirts all over me like that. Baby, we are just getting started."

Pulling her down on top of him, "Trust me love, before this weekend is over, we will both have our fair share of orgasms. I have a sufficient supply of condoms so that we can fuck as often and wherever we like in my apartment."

Feeling her tears on his chest, "Got a bit of a surprise, didn't you? See it's nothing to be ashamed of . . . it won't happen every time, but when it does, baby, I will love every bit of it."
 
"Got a bit of a surprise, didn't you? See it's nothing to be ashamed of . . . it won't happen every time, but when it does, baby, I will love every bit of it."

"This...This... was okay love, you're not mad?"

Patrick had pulled her down into a cuddle as he whispered his wonderful words of reassurance and now his voice was that lovely big deep rumble she loved so much when she had her face buried against his chest.

"Yes love, very okay. In fact it was really sexy."

Cavelles natural inclination was to doubt his words and for her sense of shame to rule her but there was evidence that he spoke the truth thrust still deep inside her. Not while she'd cum, and not while she'd squirted and not while she'd burst into shamed tears afterward, not even when he'd pulled her down and wrapped his arms around her, no, he hadn't taken it out and he hadn't started to soften like he'd done in the past. He was yet to cum, and now as she lay there on his chest still snuffling a little but but feeling better now that he hadn't yeld at her he began to move it.

Cavelle had already had an orgasm but that first little nudge was all she need to feel to know without any doubt that another was possible. She didn't want to be on top any more though. She didn't like being in control and despite his words of reassurance she really wasn't very happy about what had happened when she orgasmed in this position. No, she wanted something different.

"Love can we roll over. Will you lay on top of me and fuck me till you cum? Face to face love? I want to kiss you as you fill me? Will you lay on me and fuck me slow and deep?"

Cavelle felt heat flare in her cheeks. She didn't swear! She wasn't that kind of girl... well she had discovered that during the inhibition of sex she couldn't help herself but it was unusual for her to swear outside of the heat of the moment passion. Now though despite his cock still holding her stretched gaping pussy open she was far from impassioned. But she used the words anyway. Nothing else could possible describe so accurately what she so desperately wanted.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Not giving her an answer, Patrick rolled Cavelle over onto her back and crawled in between her thighs. Knowing she was dripping inside from her orgasm and squirting, he knew he could enter her with no problem at all.

"Like this, love? Is this how you want to be fucked?" He slowly thrust into her until he could feel his balls bang against her body. He had been somewhat surprised at the request to 'be fucked'. Yes, he had teased her about liking to fuck, but this was the first time he had heard her use the word.

Leaning over her to kiss her . . . a kiss that became quite passionate in a matter of seconds. One elbow on the bed to brace himself, his other hand on her breasts, back and forth, caressing. massaging gently, and tweaking her nipples. Anything he could do to increase her arousal once more.

Cavelle had asked to be fucked slow and deep. Definitely not a problem for Patrick. When he had instructed her to ride him, her rhythm had become faster as she achieved that orgasm . . . not she wanted it slow and deep . . . and he was going to enjoy it.

"Spread your legs wide, love . .. and wrap them around me . . . I'm going to fuck you just like you asked. Slow and Deep."

Pulling all the way back until his cock head rubbed her clit and spread her lips wide, he thrust back into her, slow, slow until he could go no further . .. then thrust his hips once more, giving her another jolt deep inside.

"Getting close. love, he was able to say between breaths, "going to make you cum with me."

Thrusting a bit faster, his orgasm building, no longer able to control it, "Now, love, now . . . fuckkkkkkkkkkk!!"
 
"Like this, love? Is this how you want to be fucked?"

He thrust in deep and slow and Cavelle felt her back arching of its own accord forcing her belly up against his, her sex harder against his and she bucked a little as he bottomed out. The force of his penetration plowing the depths of her jolted her whole body.

"Oh My Love YES! Like that! JUST LIKE THAT! ...please..."

That last word had been barely a whimper but right in his ear... he heard.

"Spread your legs wide, love . .. and wrap them around me..."

Cavelle strained to comply, Feeling him again draw all the way out and drive back in... full depth. Plowing her pussy... Driving her wild. It drove the breath from her lungs...

"I'm going to fuck you just like you asked. Slow and Deep."

Gods the fire inside! To hear him talk to her like that. To hear him say he was going to fuck her. Her voice rang free in pleasure.

"God Patrick please yes! I want it baby! Fuck me love! Make me wild!"

Another masive slow deep penetration

"AHHHHH!" Another "AHHHHH!" Thrust! "Oh GODS LOVE!"

Patrick was panting his hot breath right by her ear, she could hear him begining to lose it.

"Getting close. love, going to make you cum with me."

He was to... She could felt that great wave building... he had such mastery over her body! That thought! ...That... that was what triggered it... That and his urgent command...

"Now, love, now . . . fuckkkkkkkkkkk!!"

Her mind had no say in the matter, but her body obeyed, she doubt she could have avoided it if she wanted to.

"AHHHHHHIEEEE! ARRRRHHHHHH! PATRICK! PATRICK!"

And then softer as his tense body collapsed and all his weight drove the cries from her lips...

"Patrick... Oh my god, love... Oh my love, Patrick."

:rose:
 
Last edited:
The orgasm that overtook them came almost simultaneously; just as the first blast his cum was released, he heard that cry he was getting to know as the first sign of her orgasm . . . and then the clenching of her arms around him, her legs wrapping him even tighter, and the tightening of her pussy walls around his cock . . . what a feeling.

Hearing her attempt to express her feelings in scattered and broken words only heightened the sensation of making love to his girl.

Collapsing as he began to come down from the high, he tried not to let his entire weight fall against her, but still, the sensation of body on body for their entire length was something to enjoy.

Rolling onto the bed beside her, "I don't know about you, but I could use a shower before we head into the kitchen and fix out salad. Care to join me? I'll even wash your back for you."

Turning on his side, "I would promise to be a good boy and keep my hands to myself, but we both know that's not going to happen."
 
"Give me a moment babe..."

Cavelle wasn't ready to move yet. He'd pulled out and rolled off her but she was still just laying there on her back with her legs apart and breathing. His orgasms seemed different to hers, once he'd cum it was all over for him but for Cavelle there were feelings and sensations that kept coming in little waves for quite some time afterward. Now as her body was adjusting to the sudden absence of his rigid invader the sensations she was feeling were like a final gentle wave of the orgasm that had been blasting through her.

She let out a little satisfied sigh as the last few tremors shook her belly and inner thighs and then she turned her head to him and smiled a soft smile, putting all her love and admiration into her eyes so he could see that he was her everything and that she adored him.

"Yes love please, I would love to shower with you and I wouldn't dream of trying to stop you touching me... I'm all yours babe, forever... touch me when ever you want, I love you so much."

She had a little naughty thought. She knew his shower had a detachable head... maybe she could show him a secret or two about her body while they were in there... She wondered if it would feel different if she let him control the shower head, She wondered if she might be able to please him with the shower head. Would it feel for him like it did for her? Only one way to find out...

Cavelle had a smile of satisfaction and equally, anticipation as she followed her man obediently towards his bathroom. If he looked back over his shoulders he would have seen a sparkle in her eye and her eyes were aimed at his back and bum... Such a handsome man!

:rose:
 
Patrick did not need to look over his shoulder to see where her eyes were; "Enjoying the view?" as he reached back and slapped his ass with both hands. Her giggle in return was all the answer he needed.

Pointing to the closet in the bathroom, "Go ahead and grab a couple of towels and wash cloths while I get the water adjusted."[/COLO,R] He stepped into the shower and, with a few adjustments, had the water temp just right.

Turning back just as Cavelle joined him, he noticed the trail of her juices still coating her inner thighs; all he wanted to do was drop to his knees and lick those juices from her body, but decided she might not quite be ready for that experience just yet . . . soon though!

Picking up the shower gel, "I will start with your back, but you never know quite where my hands will end up."

He was confident she knew where this little game was headed, so turned her back to him. Gel in his hands, he did start with her back and shoulders, but before too long his hands were sliding down her back, with an occasional reach around her side to caress the sides of her breasts.

Once he reached her butt, he took a little longer, soaping and playing with her cheeks, before kneeling and quickly running his sudsy hands over the back of her legs.

Standing, "Turn around, love. Now, for the fun part . . . well, after your butt, of course." Covering his hands with gel again, he places his hands on her chest and quickly found her breasts and nipples . . . not sure they really need so much washing, but he wasn't taking any chances.

Down over her belly, then kneeling once more, and starting to soap and wash her thighs, eventually, spreading her legs apart as she stood before him, seeing a few remaining traces of her juices and squirting.

Deciding to take a chance, he reached around to cup her butt and planted a soft kiss on her belly, just above her new landing strip. Her reaction was a total body shiver, just what he expected. Giving her just a moment to adjust to this new sensation, he dropped his head to her thighs and started kissing her inner thighs, tasting the remains of her orgasm.

Patrick knew he was pushing her with this action, but also knew that before too long, he was going to have his tongue buried in her pussy, feeling her orgasm as her thighs would tighten on his face and her juices would flood his mouth.
 
It was clear as soon as Cavelle stepped into the lovely hot water with him that Patrick had his own ideas about what was going to be happening in the shower. She was fine with that. She loved having him take charge of her and tell her what to do. she loved doing what she was told and obeying him. It was small thing she could do for him, obedience, a small gift she could offer him to express her love.

"I will start with your back, but you never know quite where my hands will end up."

She turned, leaning forward a bit as she did to present her back and bottom to him and placed her hands and forehead against the cool glass of the shower wall, already steaming up in the humid atmosphere.

The feel of the water streaming down her back and between her buttocks was wonderful. The feel of his lovely soapy fingers on her shoulders and upper back then her lower back and around to her breasts...OH!... and down over her buttocks tugging squeezing and teasing... OH GOD!... and then down back of her thighs... OH FUCK! ... well those feelings, there just wasn't words. Cavelle began to shudder at the sensations he was inducing specially as his soapy slippery fingers played with her bum. That was especially nice.

"Turn around, love. Now, for the fun part . . . well, after your butt, of course."

This wasn't already the fun part? Oh My!

Obediently Cavelle turned for him leaning her back against the cool glass, that was an exquisite feeling after the warm water and warm soapy hands that had been there moments earlier and Cavelle felt a little shiver of mixed pleasure and chill.

He looked glorious standing there with the hot water running over his steam wreathed body, little droplets splashing off his broad manly shoulders. He was semi erect again so Cavelle could tell he was enjoying playing with her body as much as she was enjoying having him do it.

He started off on her front much as he had the back with wonderful soapy slipperiness which felt just perfect on her breasts but then he did something a little different and if she was honest a little odd. As he worked his way lower down her belly he went down on his knees and started kissing his way down her belly. It was odd but it also felt very nice, she felt her self starting to go a little weak in the knees so she slid sideways and braced her back in the corner with her hands on the hand rail.

She felt less likely to collapse now and it was a good thing too because next he started touching her legs, which as always felt wonderful but he wasn't just touching, he was pushing them apart. Cavelle was feeling just a little worried, his face was very close to 'her' what if he could smell her, what if she was still all juicy from what they had just done in the bedroom. What he was doing felt lovely but she was deeply embarrassed.

His hands were relentless though and she couldn't bring herself to ask him to stop... she didn't want to ever say 'no' to him again. So enduring the shame and embarrassment and the feeling of having her face on fire as she flushed she surrendered to his unspoken command and let him push her legs wide apart. She was standing on one leg now with her other held up against the wall by one of his hands. Wedged into the corner with her hands on the rails to either side she felt secure but with her pussy and inner thighs opened for him so close to his face she didn't feel very secure at all in an entirely different way.

Patrick put the hand that wasn't holding her leg up against the wall betwen her thighs and up behind, cupping her buttock and his thumb slid easily between her buttocks, probing her softly and intimately in place she'd never dreamed of being touched before. She would have cried out in shock, maybe even protested despite herself but a moment later all such thought washed away as he introduced her to a new pleasure. Yes yet another! How many could there be? His lips sought out and found that sensitive flesh on the inside of her thighs. He was kissing her so intimately, so close to her most intimate places.

Cavelle found her self horrified at the idea of having him so close to her but at the same time paralyzed by desire for that very same thing... so conflicted and all she could do was let out little shocked gasps one after the other at the sensations he was causing. If she hadn't wedged herself in the corner she would have collapsed. His kissing was not simply lips but the passionate type that involved the tongue and even the teeth a little. Mean while his thumb continued to slide up and down inside her bum crack touching her in a way she found thoroughly shocking... and surprisingly pleasant.

He moved a fraction closer to her pussy. Cavelle was truly frightened but gods she wanted this as well. She gasped in a big breath, a full breath, and with her lungs finally full, she could begin crying out her pleasure. It was a long cry and it was escalating... as was the pleasure.

"aaaaaahhhhhhHHHHHHH! OHFUCKPATRICKWHATAREYOUDOINGTOMELOVE? AAAAAAHHHHHFUCK!"

His lips moved a fraction closer again and she now had no doubt what his intentions were. She was frightened equally as much as she wanted it but in the end it didn't mater... She was his girl so she surrendered herself to his desires.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
The response from Cavelle only enflamed Patrick's desires for her; admittedly, he was surprised at how receptive she had been to his touches and kisses in the shower. His kisses from her belly down to her thighs, then the teasing with his lips and tongue over here inner thighs brought about the expected quiver thru her thighs.

Not sure just what she was thinking, her cry indicating pleasure and arousal was all he needed to hear. He had no intention of anally penetrating her, but just being able to slide his hand between her cheeks was more than he expected.

He thought he knew the answer, but this is probably one of those situations he might want to ask first; before bringing his lips and tongue to her pussy, he looked up at her, seeing the arousal written all over her face, "May I?"

He was prepared to stand up and give her the shower gel in a few minutes . . . and let her have fun with him, but he wanted just this one opportunity for her to orgasm in the shower . . . and flood his face with her sweet nectar.

Having already tasted it on her thighs, he wanted the full blast to fill his mouth.

His lips were moving a bit further up her thighs; her aroused scent was filling his nostrils; he wanted her, but it had to be something she would give to him with no reluctance. And, he was sure, something she would welcome from him many times in the future, He could only imagine her, naked on his bed, her long legs wrapped around his head, bucking against his face in the throes of an orgasm.
 
Last edited:
"May I?"

Gods he was such a good man. Now, even after she had basically given him permission for whatever he wanted, he was still being mindful of her feelings and making sure she was okay before he proceeded. Cavelle had once demanded that but that demand was when they were still building trust, now she trusted him completely and her permission was no longer needed, she had given it carte blanche. It still melted her heart that he was asking it though... such a wonderful man!

The ball being back in her court put her in a difficult position however... it gave her the ability to say no... something she didn't want because she was so tempted to use it. He hadn't come out and said what he planned on doing but his intentions seemed quite clear. He was going to kiss her pussy. Gods just thinking it had her trembling, the idea of saying the words was almost unthinkable. She knew from sex ed and overheard conversations with other girls that it was supposed to feel quite divine but she was so shy...

She had actually prefered it moments before when she had felt like it was inevitable and she didn't have choice... now she could stop it from happening.
She wanted it and she was afraid of it. Afraid he wouldn't like the taste of her and the smell, afraid to have his face so close to have him be able to see her most intimate places so closely. Her face was on fire.

"You... you really want this love? ... I'm frightened of this Patrick... but if you want it..."

She couldn't say any more, she hoped she wouldn't need to. Had he seen the permission in her eyes or had her nerves hidden it away behind a wall of fear.
Would he do this thing to her? Would she like it? Would he? Was it really okay?
Her body certainly wanted it, she could feel her fires smolder again at those terible naughty words running through her mind. she couldn't say them but they were echoing inside her.

'Yes love, kiss my pussy, taste me love, devour me, I'm all yours!'

If only she were braver she would cry those words at the top of her lungs but Cavelle was not brave she was just a silly little scared girl in deeper than she knew how to cope with, aroused and willing to experiment but too afraid to say so.

:rose:
 
He could see the hesitation in her eyes, but could also feel the arousal and desire in her body as he caressed her butt and her thighs . . . and detected the increased arousal in the scent he was inhaling; she had no idea the aphrodisiac this was to him.

Not waiting any longer, feeling the cascading waters of the shower running down over her shoulders and down her body, he leaned forward, positioning his lips between her thighs and pressed his lips against her labia, flicking his tongue over her lips as her juices continued to flow.

Her first response was a noticeable gasp, then a cry as a wave of pleasure ran thru her body. Giving her a moment or two to accept the inevitable he thrust his tongue between her lips, searching for her clit, which responded to his rough tongue, causing another jolt thru her body . . . and the feeling of her thrusting back against his face.

As with their previous encounters, Patrick expected an orgasm fairly quickly; Cavelle's sexual response was beginning to explode whenever he urged her to try something new . . . and that was certainly not a problem for him . . . he loved showing and teaching her something new and having her body respond with an orgasm that she felt all over.

For now, he was just going to continue to make love to her with his mouth and tongue; her body would let him know when he had succeeded . . . a cry, her thighs throbbing against his face, and a flood of sweet nectar flooding his tongue and mouth.
 
His tongue caressed her labia lips so softly, so wonderfully softly. He wasn't kissing as she thought he would, with just his lips but had also extended his tongue and its velvety softness was such a delicate thing. It was the gentlest he'd ever touched her, gentler even than when she touched herself. It was intensely pleasant. All these discoveries flashed through her mind in a few instants.

"Oh love that feels so nice... Oh! Oh yes love!"

She wasn't being slammed, opened, stretched or overwhelmed. This wasn't like sex. This was much much gentler and all the more intimate for it. Her lover, her love, Patrick, was kneeling in front of her and ever so gently licking the most intimate and most sensitive part of her body while the hot waters of the shower streamed over her body. She didn't cry out or gasp... this wasn't like that.

Cavelle began to whimper. She bit her lips to try and stop it because with the increased intimacy of this act it felt like an even greater surrender to let her pleasure run free but she couldn't hold it in, specially when her juices really began to flow and his hot tongue began to probe more, sliding between her labia and coaxing her rapidly swelling clit out from where it had been hiding. His tongue felt fiery hot on her moist tender flesh but it stroked her in slippery silky smooth strokes that before long had her hips bucking in time to her little whimpers.

"Owwaaa...ohhh...ohhhh...Pat...p...mmmff"

He used his hand on her buttock to pull her hips further forward as he pushed her captured leg even further up the wall. angled like this she was completely opened and exposed to him but she no longer cared, she was well beyond the point of caring. He began to use the top of his tongue in long broad strokes rather than the tip in teasing probes.

He lapped first up each side teasing her outer labia in great soft wet strokes that had the volume of her vocalizations increase exponentially. Cavelle could feel her pussy juices flowing and he didn't even seem to care. He was lapping at her almost like he liked it. His next big broad lick was ever so torturously slow and right up the middle, she felt his wonderful velvet tongue part her lips, dip a little as it passed over her slippery wet opening then drag like soft silk over her clit. Now she did cry out... she couldn't help it. He was breaking past every wall she could throw up in her mind.. he was turning her to putty.

"AHHHH...huh....huh...huh..."

That familiar panting began, she knew that when that started she was not far off a climax. again his warm tongue parted her lips but this time he pressed it tip first into the very opening of her vagina lapping, she had no doubt now... he was tasting her... probing and lapping into her opening. he couldn't enter her far but it felt like nothing else he'd done and Cavelle felt a deep internal muscle spasm that heralded the beginning of a climax. It repeated again moments later as his tongue dragged again over her clit.

"Ahhhh...." lick "AHHHHH...." lick "AHHHHHHFUCFUCK!" lick "AHHHHHH FUCK PATRICK!"

Cavelle lost the strength in the arms that had been holding her up and the knee of the leg that still stood on the ground buckled, she began to collapse, squealing in fright... but he caught her easily and pulled her into an embrace as he stood up, of course he caught her he was perfect! Problem was Cavelle was right on the desperate brink of an orgasm but she hadn't quite crossed the line... She was poised there now in an agony of incomplete desire and she was so desperate for it she was almost sobbing. He had hold of her and she pressed her hips forward parting her legs and humping against his thigh.

She was animal like in her lusty need and some small part inside her was horrified at her wanton behavior as she rubbed her hard clit against his thigh and cried out her pleasure but she was far too far gone to care. His hard man thigh was sliding nicely between her legs and she gasped out a shaky breath and rubbed her self to completion against him with her face buried against his wet shoulder and her breasts rubbing deliciously on his chest. She was too afraid to look up at the expression on his face.

"Ahhhh..Ahhhh..Ahhhhh.. Sorry love! OhGODS I"m so sorry... HUH..HUH..HUUUHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHFUCK"

Her orgasm hit and she cried out, bucking against him two or three more times and if his arms weren't wrapped around her she would have collapsed but they were so she panted out the waves of her pleasure against his shoulder while he held her. some time passed before she could talk.

His cock was pressed against her hip, hard, maybe as she'd been bucking her body against him she had been accidentally rubbing that with her hip... she hoped she hadn't been too rough. She was very embarrassed about what she had just done.

"Gods sorry love, you had me so close to orgasm I couldn't help it I just needed to finish. Is it okay?"

She still wasn't looking at his face, she was too embarrassed.

:rose:
 
"Sweetheart, anytime you cum with me is ok . . . regardless of circumstance." The time would come when she would let him bring her to orgasm with his tongue, and not feel guilty if her juices flooded his face.

Tilting her chin up, he kissed her softly on the lips, knowing that her orgasm had drained her and she just needed to feel lover and supported for a few minutes.

As her breathing started to return to normal, he helped her sit on the bench in another corner of the shower. "I was going to give you the shower gel and let you wash my back, and anything else you could reach, but maybe you have had enough for now?"

Patrick turned to grab the shower gel so that he could complete his shower without putting any additional expectations or pressure on Cavelle.
 
Cavelle sat quietly on the bench and watched. She'd had three Orgasms in about half an hour, something that had never happened to her before. She was a little shaken though in a good way. She was feeling very emotional and a little vulnerable but he had said wonderful things to her, lovely things that warmed her heart so she sat there where he had put her and watched happily as her lovely naked man washed himself. He looked gloriously handsome and damned sexy all naked and wet.

His words had revealed that he had intended for her to rub him with soap like he had her... maybe even some sexy rubbing... she felt a little selfish now. He'd given her three wonderful climax and taught her so much she didn't even know about herself... Her mind flashed back briefly to the feel of his tongue pressing into her... Maybe she owed him a little something. He had soapy bubbles all over his well lathered body now and Cavelle wished she had the confidence to walk up behinf him just begin rubbing but she didn't, hell she hardly even had the strength to stand up right now, that last climax had really shaken her.

Still she would make her offer...

"Ummm...P...Patrick, would you like me too... Ummm.... you know."

She mimed a little, made a circle with her hand and pumped it up and down a few times like he'd showed her. Like she knew he liked to be stroked.

"...You know? ... while its all soapy and slippery?"

She blushed furiously but she didn't break eye contact, he had been so good to her already, she owed him this... if he wanted it. She was feeling very proud of herself for how brave she was being.

:rose:
 
"Only if you feel like it right now. Baby, you look pretty exhausted right now."

Stepping back from her, "I've got an idea. How about if I just stand here in front of you and stroke my cock until I cum and let you see what it really looks like. The only time you saw it was in a room with only a dim light on. And since then, it has only been when I was wearing a condom."

Deciding to tease her a bit, and relieve some of her self-imposed tension, "I'm sure you and some of your girlfriends have talked or heard about men jerking off . . . now you can see it up-close and personal. Besides, I love that shade of pink on your cheeks."
 
Cavelle's shade of pink rapidly darkened a few more tones. He was right she was exhausted, physically and emotionally. She loved that he understood her so well and cared enough to forgo her offer. She nodded her assent to his alternative idea which she found very exciting indeed.

"Okay love, But I know I owe you one... you just tell me when your ready to claim and I'll be a good girl for you."

He had already begun to stroke himself and Cavelle watched fascinated he was so brave. it didn't seem to bother him at all that she was watching. In fact he seemed to be liking the fact. Cavelle was quite excited by that idea but then she guessed he was probably enjoying the sight of a naked woman sitting in his shower.

Suddenly the reality of the situation settled on her and she found her shyness creeping up. She was sitting naked in his shower and he was watching ehr and masturbating... Gods Cavelle look at you now girl! ... that voice of the shy girl would never leave her, she couldn't help it but now with Patrick's love she had had answers for that inner doubt that nagged her... I'm where I'm supposed be!

She was where she was supposed to be and she was enjoying the show! Gods he was vigorous with himself! No wonder he had been a little rough with her... a mans way of doing it was very different to a woman's.

"Patrick, do you... do you think of me when your doing this? I... Ummm... I think I would like that."

The blush deepened a little more.

She liked that he was clearly admiring her body as he pleasured himself... She wondered if it would help if she tried to be sexy for him. Cavelle arched her back a little more. She started to play with her breasts. She was more curious than aroused watching him masturbate but she could pretend for him, pretend to be turned on and maybe he would like that. She started making little sex noises as she tugged at her breasts. This was something she could do for him. All the while though she kept her eyes locked on him... She really was enjoying the show.

:rose:
 
Patrick stood upright in the middle of the shower, eyes focused on Cavelle's, his fingers wrapped around his hard cock slowly stroking, building toward an orgasm that would release a stream of hot cum in her direction.

Yes, she had given him a hand job in her bed, the first night they were together, but in a dimly lit room; but now, sitting in his shower, naked herself, after three orgasms, he was jerking his cock, ready to explode, urged on by her presence and desire to watch him . . . the shy voyeur!

Mimicking her fingers, his other hand started playing with his own nipples, showing her how hard men's nipples can be . . . a moan coming from both of them . . . this little sex game starting to get a bit more intense.

He wasn't sure, at first, if her touching herself was meant to encourage him, or a response to her own needs, but the moans from Cavelle were indeed genuine; he was slowly bringing out the sexual beast that had lurked deep in her for all these years, and he was the one to reap the benefits of her explosive entrance into womanhood.

"Fuck, love, I'm getting so close. You turn me on sooooooooo much!"

Knowing the first blast was ready to cum, he stepped a bit closer and aimed the head of his cock directly at her tits . . . "Yesssssssss!"
 
Cavelle was actually starting to feel a little hot as well as just curious watching him while he was clearly approaching climax. She certainly wouldn't be ready for more sexiness herself for a while but it was very sexy watching the intense expressions on his face as he pleasured himself and she could see that he was really enjoying watching her play with her breasts for him.

"Fuck, love, I'm getting so close. You turn me on sooooooooo much!"

Hearing that was very gratifying and she could see his hard cock starting to pulse in his hand.

"Yesssssssss!"

And then he did something completely unexpected and Cavelle squeaked in shock!

"EEEEEEE"

She tried to jerk back as he stepped forward and pointed his cock right at her but the wall behind her would allow her no retreat and the next thing she knew Patrick was grunting as spurts of hot sticky white goo were blasting out of him and landing all over her chest, all over her breasts...

"Ahhhhh! Patrick! What?"

At first she was shocked and actually a little horrified... she had a deep aversion to the sliminess of man stuff but then another feeling started to take over as he stood there towering above her panting and groaning in pleasure as the last few drops of his stuff leaked slowly from his swollen head. The first few spurts had blasted out over her but the last few simply seeped and dripped but he seemed intent to get it all on her so he stepped in even closer till his cock was right above her small pert breasts and every last drop landed on her.

It was this proximity that triggered the new feeling, the proximity of his cock, the feel of his hot seed slowly sliding down the breasts she had just been massaging and dripping onto her taught muscular belly, the feeling of looking up at him from below. Cavelle found those lovely submissive feelings from earlier rising up from the depths of her again. She made eye contact.

"Sorry love, that surprised me is all, I didn't mean to protest, of course you can put your stuff on me. Mark me as yours. Did it turn you on love? Did you like it? Do you like seeing your stuff all over my tiny little titties? Am I a good girl for you Patrick?"

Gods it made her feel so hot to say such things, such submissive things. She wanted to hear him say it. She wanted him to tell her how much he liked to see her like this, naked, covered in his cum, submissive and obedient, she wanted him to make her feel appreciated because while it turned her on to be this submissive it also made her feel very vulnerable.

Cavelle was a strong independent woman and it frightened her a little that she enjoyed these feelings so much. What did it mean about her? Patrick was a gentleman though and always treated her with respect... that made it okay somehow or at least that's how she felt.

Meanwhile his cum was starting to tickle as it trickled downwards and she suddenly realized that the idea of having it near her pussy was frightening, just in case... she really didn't want a pregnancy scare. She reached down and used a hand to smear it back upwards and in the process discovered how oddly slippery she was. She got a little curious and smeared it around a little, used it like massage oil to tease her breasts, it felt nice.

Maybe his cum stuff wasn't so bad after all. She looked back up at him again and smiled.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
"You look absolutely gorgeous, love. I didn't want to give you any warning; I just wanted to surprise you, and I guess I did."

He watched as she used her hands to rub his cum all over her breasts and belly, as she said her 'tiny titties'. "Baby, I love your tiny titties; although, I don't think of them as tiny. They fit your body very well, and I can't seem to get enough of them."

As she sat there before him, his cum smeared all over her chest, he reached for her hand and pulled her up to stand with him under the shower. He took the hand held shower head down from the wall and gave it to her.

Squeezing more shower gel out of the tube, he started rubbing his hands all over her chest, "Look at those 'tiny titties' right now, love; see how hard they are. Go ahead and turn the spray on them and rinse my cum and the shower gel off."

As she followed his direction, he leaned in and started kissing her nipples as she rinsed them with the warm shower water; damn, he loved teasing her body like this.

Taking the shower head from her, he handed her the tube of gel, "I think you know what to do with this."

Leaning back against the other shower wall, he waited . . . but not for long!!
 
Back
Top