Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniTaylor

Really Really Experienced
You Must Have Done The Thing
You Are Asking
Of The Next Litster

Have You Ever (HYE)...

...gotten caught fucking in the back seat by a cop?

You Must Have Done The Thing
You Are Asking
Of The Next Litster

Have You Ever (HYE)...

...gotten caught fucking in the back seat by a cop?

Hmmmm....a confession and HYE thread at the same time.

No on yours....

HYE fucked at a golf course?

Hmmmm....a confession and HYE thread at the same time.

No on yours....

HYE fucked at a golf course?

Nice! I would love to have walked up on that one!

No, I haven't, but I would.

HYE been out with your gang of friends and gotten wasted out of despair and disappointment because one of the friends was your Ex-SO and he/she was getting busy with another friend?

HYE been out with your gang of friends and gotten wasted out of despair and disappointment because one of the friends was your Ex-SO and he/she was getting busy with another friend?

Luckily, no...

HYE received a mobile blowjob from a "coworker"?

HYE received a mobile blowjob from a "coworker"?
By mobile, I assume you mean while in a car, yes?

Well, I don't have a cock, so blow job is out. :D

And while I have both been eaten out and fingered while in a moving car, even behind the wheel, I have never done so with a co-worker.

HYE had sex with a coworker you thought might become a SO, only to find out that he/she was only in it for the one fuck?

By mobile, I assume you mean while in a car, yes?

Well, I don't have a cock, so blow job is out. :D

And while I have both been eaten out and fingered while in a moving car, even behind the wheel, I have never done so with a co-worker.

HYE had sex with a coworker you thought might become a SO, only to find out that he/she was only in it for the one fuck?

Yes on the first. I should have thought that one out better. ;)

No on the real question, but wish i had sometimes.

HYE been given anal sex as a gift?

Yes on the first. I should have thought that one out better. ;)

No on the real question, but wish i had sometimes.

HYE been given anal sex as a gift?

No, that's the one thing I have never tried, at all. Not something I have an interest in, though I hear it can be spectacular if done right.

HYE cum in less than a minute (for guys) or caused a guy to cum in less than a minute (for girls, which is the "have done" that applies to me)?

HYE cum in less than a minute (for guys) or caused a guy to cum in less than a minute (for girls, which is the "have done" that applies to me)?
When I was younger.

BTW, I added the link to this thread on my sig so we can get more participation. :D

Let's see.....

HYE made someone cum without touching them?

HYE made someone cum without touching them?
I'm good, but I'm not that good. :D

If you count phone sex in which my lover came, yes. I've always wanted to masturbate with someone without touching one another, but not yet. We always seem to get up on one another in the end. :eek::eek::eek:

HYE been caught masturbating? (For bonus points, who by and how old were you? I don't know if I'm supposed to note the age of my first time, so I won't, but the last time was recently, by my sometimes female roommate.)

I'm good, but I'm not that good. :D

If you count phone sex in which my lover came, yes. I've always wanted to masturbate with someone without touching one another, but not yet. We always seem to get up on one another in the end. :eek::eek::eek:

HYE been caught masturbating? (For bonus points, who by and how old were you? I don't know if I'm supposed to note the age of my first time, so I won't, but the last time was recently, by my sometimes female roommate.)

On the first, it is awesome to witness even though my target was by phone. :devil:
As for your question, the last time I was caught was a year ago (age 40) by my daughter (whoops) because she forgot to knock.

I will tailor this question carefully. ;)
HYE had pictures taken while you tried something new?

...by my daughter...
My god, how ironic. My first time was the opposite: I was caught by my father because I also forgot to lock the door! The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me. My mother talked to me about it later. I'd never seen her laugh so hard, trying to make me understand that it really wasn't that big of a deal. The more we talked the more embarrassed I got. She was trying to help, I know, but hey, I was young. She hadn't even taught me the facts of life, so I really didn't want to hear about masturbation and sex between her and my father!!!!

I will tailor this question carefully. ;)
HYE had pictures taken while you tried something new?

No, I have an extreme phobia about cameras and sex and having them end up on the internet!

HYE received a sext you seriously would have preferred not to get? (Ick! Needless to say, I blocked the number.)

My god, how ironic. My first time was the opposite: I was caught by my father because I also forgot to lock the door! The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me. My mother talked to me about it later. I'd never seen her laugh so hard, trying to make me understand that it really wasn't that big of a deal. The more we talked the more embarrassed I got. She was trying to help, I know, but hey, I was young. She hadn't even taught me the facts of life, so I really didn't want to hear about masturbation and sex between her and my father!!!!

No, I have an extreme phobia about cameras and sex and having them end up on the internet!

HYE received a sext you seriously would have preferred not to get? (Ick! Needless to say, I blocked the number.)
I'm with you on the camera and internet thing.
I received a text when out with gfs and, without being able to stop myself I blurted out "Auckkk". Of course everyone had to see. There were quite a few wrinkled noses and icks except one friend who said she'd take him.'

HYE wished an SO would just disappear because you just can't face the loud crying?

HYE wished an SO would just disappear because you just can't face the loud crying?
Too many times!

I hate guys who beg and girls who cry, and since I spend time with both, I've dealt with both.

HYE embarrassed yourself in public trying to prevent a SO from dumping you? (I wish I could take that day back!! :mad:)

HYE embarrassed yourself in public trying to prevent a SO from dumping you? (I wish I could take that day back!! :mad:)

I'm sorry you went through that.
That being said, my current SO has embarrassed me a few times in public, but we're still together.

HYE had a session screwed up due to too much laughter?

I'm sorry you went through that.
That being said, my current SO has embarrassed me a few times in public, but we're still together.

HYE had a session screwed up due to too much laughter?

I have.

HYE gotten a bj while someone else watched?

HYE gotten a bj while someone else watched?

I once gave a bj in the back seat of a car while my friend straddled her lover in the front seat, fucking, and I'm sure she probably got an eye full; and another time I blew a guy under the bedding in a room full of drunken partiers having various forms of sex, once again with the definite possibility that someone was watching.

HYE had sex in a limo with someone you had just met just because you always wanted to have sex in a limo.?

HYE had sex in a limo with someone you had just met just because you always wanted to have sex in a limo.?

I am jealous, and it's now on my bucket list.

HYE had sex on webcam while another couple watched? (I know, sounds boring compared to you, Toni. ;) )

HYE had sex on webcam while another couple watched? (I know, sounds boring compared to you, Toni. ;) )
Boring, are you kidding?? I don't know if I could do that! That's brave.

So, obviously, my answer is "no".

HYE sent an incriminating text (sexual or otherwise) to the wrong person?

(Mine was not sexual, thank god! I thought I was texting my brother about skipping out of work to spend the day with him, but I was actually texting my supervisor, who had the same given name. I have since fixed that problem, obviously.)

Boring, are you kidding?? I don't know if I could do that! That's brave.

So, obviously, my answer is "no".

HYE sent an incriminating text (sexual or otherwise) to the wrong person?

(Mine was not sexual, thank god! I thought I was texting my brother about skipping out of work to spend the day with him, but I was actually texting my supervisor, who had the same given name. I have since fixed that problem, obviously.)

In the case of the first, it was part of a birthday present. ;)
In the case of your question, yes and it was nonsexual.

Have you ever made so much noise during sex that a neighbor tries to get you to be quiet?

Have you ever made so much noise during sex that a neighbor tries to get you to be quiet?
Yes, twice that I recall, but to be honest, both times they were friends and we actually wanted them to know we were fucking. (Once was at a motel on a trip, once was in our over-under apartments.)

HYE been caught intentionally listening in on a relative have sex? (Sorry, Daddy and Step Mom! :eek: )

HYE been caught intentionally listening in on a relative have sex? (Sorry, Daddy and Step Mom! :eek: )

No because I never tried to hear them.

HYE had an all night marathon fucking session with the same person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back